Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

creation of new religions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:39 am    Post subject: creation of new religions Reply with quote

Please be aware of some facts.

Creation of new religions has been going for dozens of years. Those who are ruling the Earth knew very well, that people will be evolving to a degree, that the present religions will not draw them in any more, so they decided that new religions be created. Many web pages may be examples, how they are being created.
They differ a lot from the present movements that we define as religions. But it is easy to see what is a new religion creation movement and what is not. When they are telling you that there is something more then just IAM (that is You or Your Inner Power, the Essence, the Consciousness or call it whatever you will) and that you need something more than just Yourself -- you know it is misinformation (many people repeat what they've read) or religion or something else to keep you in the game.
As always, that is not bad or good, it is up to you to judge it, give it a label, join, reject or just be neutral observer.

You need nothing. Well, you need nothing unless you believe that you need something. When you know that you need nothing because in your Essence (IAM, Inner Power, the Consciousness, the Nothingness or ....) you are the only thing that is, and everything is your creation only.
So, any of the things like, for example, all Mayan things, whatever Convergence, Light Beings, Light Worriers, fourth, fifth, six or any number dimension, birth of New Earth, New Era, New Civilization or you name more of the different movements and spreading of information or creation of new religions -- are just games. And, again, nothing bad, nothing good, and you can decide to take part, to co-create or just enjoy the watching. This is part of your life.

When you feel, really truly feel what you are, you are aware of the life. Life is your creation and is so reach, so unlimitedly vast in things and experiences, that it can give you a lot of joy of participating in it. When you are aware of all of this you play like a man that knows that it is just a game. But when you are not aware and you believe that there is something else except You (IAM etc.), then you play much -- let me call it -- better, deeper, with many more emotions. This is the advantage of being unaware and this is why much more people in the Earth are unaware.
There is a saying "The Masters don't play so well any more." -- you get the point? In other words, it is so nice and so interesting and so pleasurable to be unaware, to be very "primitive".

Important info:
"Things we all need to know"
http://jakane.cc/blog/?p=108
DennisN6

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again Joachim for this very insightful post. I especially liked your point #3:

"When you feel, really truly feel what you are, you are aware of the life. Life is your creation and is so reach, so unlimitedly vast in things and experiences, that it can give you a lot of joy of participating in it. When you are aware of all of this you play like a man that knows that it is just a game. But when you are not aware and you believe that there is something else except You (IAM etc.), then you play much -- let me call it -- better, deeper, with many more emotions. This is the advantage of being unaware and this is why much more people in the Earth are unaware.
There is a saying "The Masters don't play so well any more." -- you get the point? In other words, it is so nice and so interesting and so pleasurable to be unaware, to be very "primitive". "

For this aspect or expression of the One, the IAM that I AM, the game has been over for a decade or more. The IAM now just lives in this point of view of this holographic form of personality matrix with great joy and freedom, but with absolute indifference to it all. I seem to play the game, to a degree, but I know that it is really just for the Play of IAM.

But now, from your post above, the personality has a much greater appreciation of why the IAM keeps Itself in limited states of Awareness in the vast majority of Its expressions - for the greater and deeper enjoyment of the Games It has created and play out.

Thank you for this insight.

Also, I really like your statement in your point #2: "You need nothing. Well, you need nothing unless you believe that you need something." I live with a dear friend who has had multiple strokes, broken bones, hip replacement, high blood pressure, and on and on. She is so miserable all the time. She just lives to buy stuff on credit from the Home Shopping Network. And she must have a multitude of sweets and processed foods. And of course this just makes her feel worse and in more pain. But she is just totally addicted to these things and she believes to her depths that her life would have no meaning without them. And it's killing her so unpleasantly. And it wrings my heart. And nothing I can say about how we are so much more than our addictions and habits has even the slightest effect.

So the IAM that I Am just observes this process playing out in this personality matrix, and this personality lives this enslavement vicariously. All for the experience. It is quite intense on the one hand and quite enlightening on the other. But we are truly enslaved when we think we need anything outside of the Awareness that IAM is All, and I AM THAT.

Love all of your post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: