Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my blog on adapting food intake toward breatharianism
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lovedimension

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Negative Emotions and Food Reply with quote

Negative Emotions and Food
Something is definitely going on inside of me. Sometimes I feel like my body is a totally different entity to who or what I?m used to. I also feel that it?s turning into something different, and I can feel different energies at work. I can feel an accumulation of energy in me, that is so solid that it even feels physical, it?s like an energy of light with real opacity, or substance. So i feel strong at the moment. For me, this is a deeply welcome transformation - I even feel that everything that I have gone through in my life, is to bring me to this point.

An aspect of things, is that I find myself continually challenged as to my thought patterns on basically everything. I might write one thing or another, but it?s only a perspective, an opinion. In many ways, I really don?t know what to think anymore. I don?t even think (!), that thinking in an analytical fashion has any great use in the scheme of things. I don?t know.

While working on what I put into my body, I?ve been experiencing real irritation recently. On the one hand I feel that I?m working through stuff, and getting rid of stuff, while on the other, I feel that inner essences are being re-balanced, to get to a better blend of passivity/assertiveness. This irritation is a curious thing - I feel so irritable, when there?s no real reason for it. Conventionally I might think to myself, it?s because my blood sugar levels are down, but I know that this isn?t the whole answer. As irritability passes, I feel peaceful and somehow secure. Then feelings of irritation and sort of soreness come back. It makes me think of when I cut down drastically from being veggie to vegan, an incessant pain that I had across my chest area - this was emotional pain, for various reasons, but which went some time ago now, and no longer experience.

I?m learning that it isn?t so much what I eat, it?s quantity that matters - the less the better. For example, this morning I had some orange juice, for lunch a sandwhich with lettuce and a veggie sausage in it (ha ha, like a good old fashioned sausage butty). This evening? I don?t feel like I want to have anything really, but will be eating with my other half some cooked food, due to a difficult day (last night was just fruits again). Just being outside under the moon and the stars, in the cold air, was enough. But today has been difficult for various reasons.

Which brings me onto the title of this blogpost: negative emotions and food. They are so connected I think (just my subjective opinion). There?s nothing much to conclude about this, except that negative emotions clearly trigger a need for something - usually food. And negative emotions can lead to so many different types of food problems, addiction or aversion. This is also why I have been so keen to keep a healthy approach to food, and its place. The refinement of a bodyspiritual nature, which I find myself writing about, and this need to refine food intake, I want to conduct in a positive and even cheerful way, perhaps as a way of rooting out negativities and avoiding potential (psychological) problems. This means being happy about eating, if it lasts, and allowing the subtle processes to slowly become more established.
lovedimension

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:03 am    Post subject: Falling asleep for a while... and ponderings on sexual energ Reply with quote

Falling asleep for a while... and ponderings on sexual energy

Just recently I've resumed normal eating (cooked vegan), eating a lot more than I have for a long time. Typical family life, the cold weather, and a bug that I've caught, make me unable or unwilling to reach out any further, at this time. Perhaps I also feel that with Christmas coming, to opt out would be a mean thing to do, with the children and my wife who has happily adjusted to my veganism, and often fruit tendencies...

I don't feel bad about it, and I also feel that some beings out there see this as a welcome thing to do, for a variety of reasons.

And yet... I feel somehow that my connection to many things has dimmed, because of the food. Also, I've been having random sexual thoughts, which I look at with detachment, even humour. These thoughts, interestingly, are associated with the consumption of food. I read somewhere once, in a Buddhist text, that appetite for food and sexual appetite are closely related. Certainly, these instincts seem to come from basically the same areas of the body.

In a study related by Richard Wrangham, in his book Catching Fire (How Cooking Made Us Human), I was interested to see that a study conducted on raw vegans and fruitarians, showed decreased sexual appetite and where some women even stopped having periods. This was regarded as a bad thing in the study (as of course, the success of the human race depends on reproduction) and therefor showed the detrimental nature of these diets. Obviously, in general culture, decreased libido is seen as a 'bad' thing, and where somehow happiness is meant to be attained by people having sex. And yet, in spiritual culture, happiness is attained from rising above sex or food impulses - and where sexual unions, or eating, are based on principles of love and decision.

Anyway, I've found this before, that food, especially certain foods, stimulate areas of the body that generate sexual feelings.

Eating has its drawbacks. A yogi text I read once recommended staying away from spicey foods, as these were 'rajasic', fire inducing (and would therefor increase sexual appetite).

I'll get back to food refinement after the Christmas period.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Negative Emotions and Food Reply with quote

Forgive me for getting on my soapbox. I don't mean to hijack your blog. I just wanted to comment on a few things. This will not be a politically correct response.

lovedimension wrote:

I?m learning that it isn?t so much what I eat, it?s quantity that matters

Quantity is a real key when it comes to eating. The human body can tolerate all sorts of unnatural substances as long as not too much is consumed. This is why calorie restriction beats any diet on the market.

Quote:
Which brings me onto the title of this blogpost: negative emotions and food. They are so connected I think (just my subjective opinion).

Food triggers the survival instinct, which causes greed and hoarding behavior. The more toxic the body is, the more resources it wants to control to ensure that it can survive detox. When the body is sufficiently clean, this behavior tends to disappear. It's not that one can't be a complete dolt as a breatharian. It's that there's no real point to it.

People who are extremely obese and still retain a joyfull personality are very enlightened people. There's no way I could have the discipline to do that.

Quote:
Also, I've been having random sexual thoughts, which I look at with detachment, even humour. These thoughts, interestingly, are associated with the consumption of food. I read somewhere once, in a Buddhist text, that appetite for food and sexual appetite are closely related. Certainly, these instincts seem to come from basically the same areas of the body.

The body seeks to reproduce because it knows it is DYING. Overconsumption of food is one of the main causes of libido.

Quote:
In a study related by Richard Wrangham, in his book Catching Fire (How Cooking Made Us Human), I was interested to see that a study conducted on raw vegans and fruitarians, showed decreased sexual appetite and where some women even stopped having periods.

Sexuality is one of the most misunderstood aspects of human existence. It is so misunderstood that people try to control it because they fear it. The body tries to reproduce when it becomes too toxic. Sex is both a survival mechanism, and a high intensity detox activity. Scientists have observed that more calories are burning during sexual activity than any other activity.

Females have gone on vegan diets and lost their menstruation. And the doctors tell them it is a "bad" thing. This is despite the fact that it is only in human females where uncontrolled hemorrhage is considered natural. If a female animal begins an uncontrolled hemorrhage of its reproductive organs, the animal is considered to be DYING, and you take it to the vet. Yet human females are dying all the time, and it is considered to be perfectly normal. If your blood isn't so toxic that it isn't ejaculating out your vagina, you are somehow abnormal and you have to find a way to get blood coming out your vagina otherwise you are considered to have some kind of disorder or anomaly. God forbid that you might have an EATING DISORDER. Forget the real facts that the only actual disorder is eating too much, which causes menstruation. If wild animals start menstruating, it means they are diseased. If domesticated animals start menstruating, you take them to the veterinarian. If human females start menstruating, you congratulate them on being good little girls. This is the type of society we live in. We truly are living in the end times that the old Bible monks warned of. Even the Old Testament times, as barbaric as they were, recognized that menstruation was dirty and that eating certain foods made you dirty.

What's worse is that people actually believe modern medicine. If I try to tell the vegan that the loss of her period is a good thing, she will defend her right to have uncontrolled bleeding. She will say that I can't know anything about female sexuality because I am a man. Forget the fact that the differences between male and female bodies is actually very minor. Men go through periods too, they just don't manifest as uncontrolled bleeding. If a man fasts for long enough, his "menstruation" (semen production) will also stop.

The effects of fasting on sexuality are easy to observe. The longer I am on a dry fast, the less "need" that I have to express any type of sexuality. If I am eating constantly I will get lots of random erections (the male equivalent of periods). I will feel the desire to ejaculate very quickly and I will get tired after doing so. If I am not eating anything, I will have less erections. If I choose to masturbate, it will be more difficult to ejaculate and the semen will have a more watery consistency. Instead of feeling drained by the experience I will be invigorated. I will be stronger after the experience instead of weaker. If I fast for even longer, it becomes almost impossible to ejaculate. At this point, the penis becomes much more sensitive as well.

If a man wants to ejaculate quickly and gets tired after, it means he is TOXIC. If a woman is bleeding from her reproductive organs, it means she is TOXIC. If someone has trouble controlling their sexuality, it means they are TOXIC.

Sexual morality is a joke. Sex is a survival mechanism to protect the body from death. Either through the energy spent on sex itself, or the offspring produced. Only toxic people "need" sex, because they are aging and will die. Someone who is sufficiently clean does not "need" sex, because their body is regenerating itself. If anything, sexual interactions can be a truly fun time for people who are fairly clean because the female would have no desire to reproduce and the male can perform many activities without ejaculating.

People become trapped in life by their beliefs. They think sex is bad so they try to avoid it. They remove the fastest detox mechanism the body has (sexual activity) and don't have anything to replace it with. They eat too much and fast too little. Their sexual desire increases, which only increases their conscious resistance to it which causes them to eat more and exercise less. It is an endless loop where people are constantly masturbating in shadows in guilt and shame and hiding that guilt with food which only causes the body to want to reproduce more.

I have fun when I masturbate, because I understand the cause of sexuality and the purpose of sexual activity. I don't have to blame myself for my instinct because I know I can eliminate the sexual instinct by going on a long enough dry fast if I truly wanted to.
lovedimension

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Negative Emotions and Food Reply with quote

Draginvry wrote:
Forgive me for getting on my soapbox. I don't mean to hijack your blog. I just wanted to comment on a few things. This will not be a politically correct response.

Not at all, no hijacking here (this blog is copied over from blogspot). Your responses gave me a lot of food for thought, really appreciate it. Started the blog originally, to help me get to the bottom of things.

Without quoting each detail you mentioned, all I have to say in general, is that it's incredible the level of delusion I - or we, or at least some of us! - live in. It's like a complete re-appraisal of what is actually real, and seeing through the limitations which are so widely accepted.

The point about stocking up to survive detox particularly struck me. It's as if the body has its own intelligence and knows it's potential stress limits.
Red

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Draginvry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Negative Emotions and Food Reply with quote

lovedimension wrote:

Without quoting each detail you mentioned, all I have to say in general, is that it's incredible the level of delusion I - or we, or at least some of us! - live in. It's like a complete re-appraisal of what is actually real, and seeing through the limitations which are so widely accepted.

One of the things that I learned over the years is that this world is completely backwards. It is like a paradox. The more widely held a belief is, the less likely it is to be true.

This is why so few people have any real knowledge. They think that things must be true just because there is a consensus. So they believe it, adding one more number to that consensus, which only causes one more person to believe in it. Pretty soon you have billions of people believing in something that, very often, ONE person postulated a long time ago based on some very flawed and inconsistent research. But because people believed it, that research was never properly questioned. And it's not just religion. Many self-proclaimed scientists also fall into this trap.

The universe exists regardless of what people believe about it. Just because a billion people believe in something, that doesn't make it true. I see people who claim to have a scientific mind use this fallacy all the time. If I propose an idea which is against the established paradigm, they dismiss it as ridiculous simply because it is against the established paradigm. That is not science, that is ignorance. A statement is true because it can be shown to logically follow from observed phenomena. The evidence speaks for itself. The universe doesn't care whether or not you believe in it.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with everything written in this thread also - this is very interesting actually - love Hara.
lovedimension

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: No calmness = a need for food Reply with quote

No calmness = a need for food

It's been a long while since I updated my blog. So, in brief, since before Christmas time, these are some things that went on, and which I observed.

Over Christmas I at more than usual (vegan). Sort of a feeling of pressure from those around me, and yet, not from them really. More to do with my own sense of...isolation I suppose, and so joined in more. Need to develop more inner strength. Be part of company in different ways, apart from the social activity of eating.

What I observed was this, mainly: on eating more than usual again, I developed a pain in my torso, exactly the same as when I cut down radically. The very same pain, but a little attenuated. Strange that - it corroborates things I've read, that coming off drugs, or going onto drugs, creates the same kind of symptoms, and that there is an equivalence with food. I experience this to be true. Food and emotion are hard-wired together.

What I find extraordinary, is despite my own tendency to sabotage the work of energies that are working with me, there is a definite process still going on. I can feel grumpy, irate even, or I can be happy and calm, and the work continues. But I know that the happy and calm state, allows the subtle energies to function fluidly, while the other state of mind does not.

I experienced a sense of disappointment from some outside entity, that after Christmas I continued shovelling food in, as if I was a rubbish bin. And in fact, when I walk around the supermarket and see the things in people's trolleys - including mine - I wonder, why do we treat our bodies as if they were rubbish bins? Obviously there are different levels, for example, minced-up animal in cellophane, is a grotesque and unecessary thing to ingest, but so is rubbishy wheat products (which so many people are unknowingly allergic to, especially the fermentation process). It's to do with a feeling of lack, which is also hard wired into us. So we open our mouths and pour in stuff which is unsuitable.

So while it's true to say that there is a process that I can't stop, this feeling of disappointment from an outside entity, tells me that there has to be greater coordination between myself and the entities who work with body refinement. This body refinement is a thing that needs to be done, needs to happen, for this world. I was surprised at this feeling of disappointment I was feeling from outside of me, as if I had let the team down. It's strange, but there is such a distinct feeling and quality to these beings involved with the process of body elevation.

I need to work a little harder at processing the energies.

I don't miss the taste of any food really, if it's there I enjoy it, but if it's not, I really don't care at all. But it's a little difficult being a family person with young children. To constantly remain calm and composed, when everything is a pulling me away from that. I'll find a way.
dydde

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your are spot on regarding the sex thing.

When i did the fasting and also 30 days of juicing, i didnt have any sex thoughts, erections and what have you.

This x-mas i started to eat some crap again, and OMG i was horny like a rabbit. Erections all over the place, when i went to the store i just wanted to jump every girl i saw.

Also ive read about the chi and sex thing. Like to not ejaculate and hold your seemen and circulate it in your body so you get the energy from it. Since they say its liquid gold. So the only time you should ejaculate is when you are having a baby. Anyone tried it or read it?

Also does that happen normally when you become a breatharian?
dydde

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draginvry: did you accept my friend request on facebook?
Draginvry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydde wrote:
your are spot on regarding the sex thing.

When i did the fasting and also 30 days of juicing, i didnt have any sex thoughts, erections and what have you.

This x-mas i started to eat some crap again, and OMG i was horny like a rabbit. Erections all over the place, when i went to the store i just wanted to jump every girl i saw.

The sexual organs are actually designed for PLEASURE, not REPRODUCTION. Sex gives us pleasure because that is what it is supposed to do. Reproduction is a byproduct of an organism that is DYING. The body knows it is dying so it produces an organism, distributed through the semen, which grows inside the female whom is impregnated. This organism is essentially a parasite, which we call a human being, which is eventually born. This human being is a miniature version of the parents.

The body does this because it takes less energy to produce sperm than it does to repair the body. When the body becomes too damaged from incorrect diet/lifestyle, the body seeks to reproduce because that is the most efficient way to save itself.

I am assuming the same holds true for the female side (the production of eggs being equivalent of the production of sperm). But seeing as how I was born with a male body, I have only been able to properly observe the functioning of a male body.

Of course, if you call a human being a parasite, people will react very negatively to you. But if you look at the behavior, it is a parasite. It infects the host (female human) and takes her resources. When it becomes too large for the host to sustain it, it exits her body (and very painfully, from what I hear). The only significant difference between a human parasite and any other parasite is that the human parasite is (often) desired, and it partially takes on the form of its host (while at the same time retaining many of the attributes of the male human which created it)

Quote:
Also ive read about the chi and sex thing. Like to not ejaculate and hold your seemen and circulate it in your body so you get the energy from it.

I'm not completely convinced on this technique. While it's true that holding in the semen will cause it to be distributed through the body, I don't believe it gives you energy. Energy comes from the mind, it always has. Semen will cause you to be restless as it releases the energy stored inside of it. But I doubt that it really gives you any energy. Then again, I haven't tested the technique enough to form a comprehensive conclusion. I could be wrong.

Certainly there are a lot of people who use similar techniques for various reasons. Holding in the semen can cause excitement in other parts of the body, which some people find more stimulating than "normal" male sexual expression. There are also various tantra techniques that involve holding in the semen, and directing the energy elsewhere to energize both the body and the parter, without resulting in pregnancy. These sorts of techniques can also be used to experience PLEASURE out of sex without resulting in REPRODUCTION, if one so desires to do so.

Quote:

Draginvry: did you accept my friend request on facebook?

I do not use Facebook. If there is someone using the name "Draginvry" or responding under that name on Facebook, it is not me.
dydde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx.

I was mixing you and another here Smile but now i know u dont use facebook Smile

I get you on the parasite thing and all that. As it says in the book, it takes ALOT of energy to create the seemen and it uses the most and best of resources it can to produce it because its sopposed to be the best of you. In the book they say that thats why peple have less sex the older they get because off all the ejaculations wich cripples the body. They also mentions alot of athletes that dont have sex weeks and months before important events. The seemen has to have alot of energy ? since its supposed to create a baby together with the mother of course.

Does the sex change when you go breatharian? and how? i havent heard alot of people talk about that theme. Like i believe in not ejaculating exept when you are making a baby. I know the male from the videos off JMV mentions sex and also he was the guy that mentioned this sex, seemen and retaining it etc.

The book is called: Mantak Chia - Taoist Secrets of Live - Cultivating Male Sexual Energy. Would be great to talk more about the subject on sex etc regarding breatharianism.
lovedimension

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Back on the liquids Reply with quote

Back on the liquids

I find it strange how just being a single day on liquids (a few juices), is enough to move a few things along. I also had a coffee, which I was doubtful about having. I didn't really feel that hungry, and in the evening, as I lay down to sleep, and felt full. Again, I could feel this golden energy, thick like soup, going trough me and in me. I wonder how I would be after a few days like this?

Next day, no breakfast, but in the end had a teacake midmorning, and salady lunch; not because I really wanted to, but because felt I ought to really. The hardest thing of all, isn't fasting, or doing food experiments, but living inside a system that so believes in food. It's unbelievably challenging. People really do freak out if you opt out - even if it isn't breatharianism, but just abstaining for one day (a healthy thing in itself) - people don't like it. Must eat, must eat, must eat, must eat, must eat.....

Perhaps the tough thing, is that allowing higher energies to manifest through fasting is a Good thing, and yet people see it as a Bad thing. All religions have an element of fasting in them, e.g. fasting is one of the main pillars of Islam (but by some Muslims I've encountered, it's become a bit weird: don't eat during daylight hours, but stuff in as much as you can after the sun goes down. I knew a guy at school who would stuff in honey nut cornflakes with milk, chicken, anything apart from anything fresh, after sun down - as if his body was a rubbish bin. I've read that the greatest ill-health in the UK is suffered by Muslim men).Coincidentally, I saw a sticker today outside a supermarket, stuck to a sign post, that read: Halal and Kosher meat: not only is it wrong to eat animals, but you want to torture them first before killing them?

Anyway, I digress. I don't want to be feeding my pain body, as Eckhart Tolle would say, but tuning in to all this kind of stuff Smile

God is love

Smile
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydde wrote:
As it says in the book, it takes ALOT of energy to create the seemen and it uses the most and best of resources it can to produce it because its sopposed to be the best of you.

I don't really know enough about the distribution of resources in the body in regards to semen. If you think not ejaculating will help you, you should try it for yourself and see if it works. If the techniques are sound and they are done properly, you should not suffer any injury from it.
dydde

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it seems logical. i will read some more and test some more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: