Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my blog on adapting food intake toward breatharianism
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lovedimension

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: no more evening meals Reply with quote

no more evening meals

The main thing that has been happening to me at the moment, is that the fruits I've been having in the evening, haven't been feeling right, and so I haven't been having anything in the evenings anymore. So it seems that I'm having two meals a day now. My weight hasn't changed though. Presumably, the weight content of fruit, for these evening meals, was next to nothing anyway.

It feels so great not eating in the evenings. I really feel like I'm treating myself well like this. It's like, at last, I can breathe easy. I'll drink a juice though.

Been wondering about my coffee drinking in the mornings, as I can feel its effects on me, in not such good ways.

A main theme in my blogging, looking back on things, is that I've been wanting to maintain a healthy approach to food. That is, not develop a negative complex toward food or eating; this is because, I feel that without the correct energies in place, having a negative view of food, doesn't lead down a good road. I've always felt that life is about celebration in all its forms, not the opposite. Any form of transcendance - and that includes breatharianism - I feel should come from a stable place. Just my viewpoint.

Having said that, I experience more and more this feeling, that I'm just putting earth into my mouth, and that it's not necessary. I can feel these strong automatic tendencies, especially in the mornings, toward toast and coffee. Not that it's wrong in any way, but a part of me doesn't like being in automatic mode over anything. I don't like being a robot, or in this case a food robot.
lovedimension

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Give me food! Reply with quote

Give me food!

For many days I wasn't having an evening meal anymore, but recently I was feeling really melancholy, and like I had a lot of stuck energy in me, around my head. Strange feelings of sadness just coming over me. I think these feelings have arisen out of me, not because I'm lacking in anything (i.e. nutrition-wise), but because eating so much less than I have in the past, hasn't been allowing any silt or sand to accumulate on top of my inner thoughts and emotions. All these accumulated feelings and impressions. I guess this is where it can get tricky.

In the past I have often dealt with feelings that come out of me, through various means - e.g. exercise, breathing, music etc, but this time I've started eating again in the evenings. It's ok, but feels sort of retro! The one thing I notice, is that 1) it hasn't improved my general energy 2) it hasn't dealt with these feelings popping up from inside of me. But it has covered them up somewhat and provided me with a sense of normality. But how can I talk about normality, when deeper realities have always been clear to me...

I'm going to have to face up to some things, again. I saw a Jericho Sunfire video sometime back, where he was saying that people just don't want to 'pay the piper', as it were. He's right there. Practically no-one wants to pay the piper and go through the difficulties and pains. It's weird, I don't know why I'm on this path of food refinement, but I am.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Give me food! Reply with quote

lovedimension wrote:

I'm going to have to face up to some things, again. I saw a Jericho Sunfire video sometime back, where he was saying that people just don't want to 'pay the piper', as it were. He's right there. Practically no-one wants to pay the piper and go through the difficulties and pains.

Jericho Sunfire is extremely intelligent. He realized long before I did that detox is an EMOTIONAL transition as well as a physical transition. I've learned to deal with my emotions and let them pass. There will inevitably be emotional issues, particularly while fasting. If you aren't willing to experience those emotions, you won't be able to move beyond the toxins/events which create them.
lovedimension

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's true Draginvy

But I suppose the speed at which these things happen, is different for everyone. Personally, I seem to take 2 steps forward and 1 step back, but there's always this sense of gradual elimination inside of me, and progress.

One thing I find intriguing, is how my inner energy is changing and stirring things round.

I don't know if this is something that other people have experienced, but the very thing that causes hunger seems to be stimulated and prodded, inside of me. As a consequence, the feeling I have from eating (i.e. not satisfied after eating), is equivalent to not eating (i.e. not satisifed from not eating!), like something is levelling both fields out and making them the same. So hunger isn't even a physical thing anymore. This is what it seems like at the moment. My evening meals thing were short lived, in any case.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovedimension wrote:
So hunger isn't even a physical thing anymore. This is what it seems like at the moment.

I came to the conclusion shortly after using the HRM technique that hunger is always a symptom of detox. It actually has nothing to do with the need or desire to eat. The need or desire to eat are separate issues. The (perceived) need to eat is an emotional issue, while the desire to eat is called appetite (which actually has nothing to do with hunger)
lovedimension

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: food update Reply with quote

food update

Eating very minimally at the moment.Some oats with rice milk for breakfast, and some salad for lunch with pitta, but might not even have that today. Don't lack in energy, but can sometimes feel a slowness in me (esp. in my joints) but I know this has got to do with negative energy from before (perhaps acids that have collected in the joints), rather than genuine tiredness. Been doing a lot of stretching and movement, muscle toning I suppose (press-ups, squats etc)

Have also halted coffee for a while, didn't seem right for me.
Red

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
DianaCooper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I feel this truth about hunger being emotional! Just yesterday my soul team helpers gave me the message to "eat less." I did very well until at night, I got very lonely and craved human company. As soon as that happened, I became "hungry" and started shoving peanuts in my mouth. It was like the more I ate, the hungerier I got. Then I realized I was really hungry for company and substituting food for human intimacy. Is this why I crave food more during specific times of my female cycle? Any others in a female body shed some light on this or have their own reflections. I know Jasmuheen says that all four of our bodies (mental, spiritual, emotional, physical) need proper nourishment in order for inedia to be effective. In other words, we cannnot be suffering emotional, mental, or spiritual anorexia. These bodies need fulfilling nourishment.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyalmian wrote:

That is neat. Can these be elaborated on further (detailed)? E.g., "What is appetite?"

Appetite is the desire to eat. It is seeing a hamburger, and then having the mental thought "that looks tasty"

Hunger is a physical sensation of detox characterized by (usually) uncomfortable sensations in the gastrointestinal tract. This is not necessarily an indicator that one should eat. Although, under the right circumstances, certain types of foods can help alleviate hunger. Some foods can also make it worse (ever felt hungrier AFTER eating something?)

The perceived "need" to eat is an emotional issue. There are levels of emotions which more or less follow this scale:

1) Mere existence
2) Judgment -> Fear -> Anxiety -> Guilt -> Shame -> Embarrassment
3) Rage -> Anger -> Obsession -> Dominance -> Submission
4) Withdrawal -> Impatience -> Peace -> Love
5) Joy
6) Understanding -> Knowledge -> Wisdom
7) Enlightenment?

If you feel that you "need" food to survive, then you are expressing a level 2) emotion, as "need" is always related to fear of loss. Fear is a low-level emotion. The idea of loss (such as the body wasting away) is always an expression of fear.

If you are mad at people for judging you about your diet, you are expressing a level 3) emotion. If you don't care what people think about your diet or fasting, you are expressing a level 4) emotion. If you are empathic about the pain people are causing themselves by their judgments of you, you are expressing a level 5) emotion. If you feel true understanding of the mechanics of food and how it affects the body, you are expressing a level 6) emotion. I've never felt a level 7) emotion, so I don't know what it is like.

So, what do you think about your relationship to food? It's really important what you think, because what you think is going to affect your ability to fast, go on a diet, eat, or to generally live your life in a way that brings you fulfillment instead of destruction. This isn't to say that you should immediately hike to a mountaintop and try to go breatharian, because people have killed themselves doing that. Desperation is not advised. After all, desperation is only a level 3) emotion, and it will probably fail most people in terms of controlling their bodies. While it's possible to maintain breatharianism at lower emotional states, it is increasingly difficult to do so. That's why you are likely to never see a breatharian who has any significant amount of fear. Survival is one of the biggest fears of humanity, and the mastery of the body necessary for breatharianism ensures that the entity has mostly mastered her own survival. If you've conquered fear of survival and death, there is very little else to fear in this world. Hence, most breatharians will not be expressing much the emotion of fear.

Are you constantly filled with fear and anxiety? You are going to have a very hard time with fasting.
lovedimension

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:32 pm    Post subject: Recently... Reply with quote

(Draginvy, that's a great post just above, a lot of food for thought)

Recently...

Diet wise:
Two days ago I had some oats and plain muesli with rice milk in the morning. Late afternoon, a banana. In the evening, an apple and an orange. Yesterday, I didn't have anything. My energy has been good, strength good. Sense of stability good (i.e. no giddiness etc). But what I did find myself having again, was coffee. Am I addicted to coffee? Throughout the day a part of my mind was coaxing me to eat normal things, in a robotic fashion, but with the coffee, I couldn't seemingly stop myself. I begin to see, why coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world, after oil... Must find a way in my mind, to work on this.

This morning have been eating 'normally' again, muesli + banana, but also toast, but they've been feeling like a stone inside of me. Haven't improved my energy at all, on the contrary. And of course, had more coffee... At times I again wonder why am I bothering with this food refinement? Wouldn't it be easier to forget about it?

But no. How can I forget about such a radical thing is putting stuff inside of me. Besides, it doesn't equate with my deeper feelings and impressions of existence....

Just last week I had to have an evening meal (social), and the next morning my energy was bad, really rubbish. I couldn't do as many press-ups for example. On my lean dieting, I can do up to 35 full press-ups now, which I could never do before; but the day after the evening meal, I think I felt the pain at 15 and got to about 25 or something, and my arms trembled and I died! ha ha
lovedimension

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: words fail... Reply with quote

words fail....

I've recently sprung back from a period of very lean eating and some fasting, to eating more again. It's quite interesting how fasting and so on, brings out so many things. It has got to be a gradual thing. And it's not the end of the story...

For me the motivation has always been.... a sort of deep experience about existence. Recently I've been reading about other people's motivations, and I find it interesting how different they all are. One thing I see more and more though, is that I can't identify with some of the different approaches people have to this subject - and added to this, is that I feel that it's such a personal and deep thing, even the description of the process toward Breatharianism, and all the made up 'techincal' words, make no sense - or at least, to me they don't.

I don't mean it perjoratively or judgementally. It's just that it appears to me that 'something goes on', and who knows what it is. It's possible to think one thing or another, or describe it one way or the other, but none of the intellectualisations make any sense, really. Or at least, to me they don't.

To this extent, even keeping a blog on the subject, as I explore the early stages of this path, makes me see that in itself, it's sort of futile. I use the blog to organise my thoughts on the subject, but I don't even think there's anything to be organised, if that makes any sense. The best that can be said, is that it's all about using the Will, conjoined with the help of higher beings. Nothing much to add to that.

Maybe this blog is ending its lifespan, who knows.
DianaCooper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it with coffee lately? I have gone a few years with no desire for coffee. Starting about 2 weeks ago, I developed a craving for coffee out of nowhere and just had to have some. Now it is part of my day. For me though, I feel it has to do with past emotional connections surfacing rather than the actual physical coffee itself. Coffee has strong roots in my past and it is tied to emotional events. Has coffee been a strong part of your life in any way?
lovedimension

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Diana

DianaCooper wrote:
What is it with coffee lately? I have gone a few years with no desire for coffee. Starting about 2 weeks ago, I developed a craving for coffee out of nowhere and just had to have some. Now it is part of my day. For me though, I feel it has to do with past emotional connections surfacing rather than the actual physical coffee itself. Coffee has strong roots in my past and it is tied to emotional events. Has coffee been a strong part of your life in any way?

Strange that, with coffee. I think it is meant to be highly addictive actually, hence the amount it's traded around the world. Perhaps it's like a last hurdle (if it's chosen to be seen as a hurdle!), for some people. I read that Michael Werner drinks coffee (as well as other fluids), though he never eats.

Coffee has definitely been always there in my life. For some reason the intensity I have for coffee is really pronounced at the moment - probably because I'm working on food intake a lot these days. It's an old wise saying, that says that you can divert the flow of a river, but not stop it... so if the emotions are there and in need of something, if certain foods are removed, that need will be refocused elsewhere. That's probably what is happening.

Kind of different scenario for you though, having not had coffee for a long time, and now really wanting some. It sort of suggests, that the way coffee functions, is that it embeds itself somehow with the emotions, and if there's an uncovering process going on, the craving for coffee will come out alongside the other things. Apparently coffee is an incredible cocktail of substances, all of which have no real comfortable place in the human body!

Still, I think it's ok to go along with things, and see how one feels. I think that certain cravings etc subside quite naturally after a while, if there's a general wish to do so.
DianaCooper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello LoveDimension!

Thank you for some remarkable insights. Do you or anyone else know if coffee has any detox abilities? It makes me go to the bathroom a lot more. So I thought maybe it is performing a role in my detoxification. That may be an additional reason my body and mind have been craving it.(Which is ironic since coffee is a chemical substance too!) I don't know if there is any validity to that...
lovedimension

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DianaCooper wrote:
Hello LoveDimension!

Thank you for some remarkable insights. Do you or anyone else know if coffee has any detox abilities? It makes me go to the bathroom a lot more. So I thought maybe it is performing a role in my detoxification. That may be an additional reason my body and mind have been craving it.(Which is ironic since coffee is a chemical substance too!) I don't know if there is any validity to that...

Diana

that's a really interesting point. Coffee certainly has that effect! I hadn't thought of it that way, as being possibly part of detox process....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: