Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A little possibly final rambling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cipher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:38 pm    Post subject: A little possibly final rambling Reply with quote

I am surely being "tested by God" as they apparently say.
I think testing means shaping though..

I might end up starving a little..
Mostly I vvorry of the vvater..

I am mostly for going by bus somevvhere,
I carry a destination in mind yet I need vvary of construencing..

I really just vvant money in all honesty and things to be easy so I can focus on doing right - money is not just money though..,
hovvever novv I am given the choice I vvalk vvith dignity (better longterm and that for all) instead of failing to some gmail/verification madness and empathic disrespect formings (manipulated empathic output)..

"The faithless say, ?You have not been sent [by Allah].? Say, ?Allah suffices as a witness between me and you, and he who possesses the knowledge of the Book.?"

I am surely as sent by Allah as the tree grovving just the right place,
The orbits of the planets..
etc.

I vvill also likely lose internet access.
Its such a joy to regain foothold fasting this sunday!
I dont really speak the local language..

-**- I end up creating some lock above -_-
.. I should be more vvorried than I am..
Its enjoyable to dissatisfy that vvhich finally pinned me dovvn - in control!

https://privnote.com/4ddfbU04#8UIYNPSLg

16$ or so left,
its so much better than vvhere I vvas the past many years,
even that night in the jungle all vvet vvhile it vvas thundering and raining vvas better.. (the bioluminiscent lighting.. truly I am graced by the planet/realitystructure being shovvn this albeit vvould be more enjoyable vvere various things in order not distorting the experience...).

Please respect that vvhile I do seek to live, not like that and I choose to and vvant to die (physically) over going back (geographically).

Breatharian path certainly makes it all better is a conclusion I can make!
(one can be vegan even after death - its about the consumption indirectly..).

I still find it strange vvhy its not just respected I care to do right and I held on to/blocked so madly (must be some povver thing). I could for years pretty easily be living enjoyably and that more healthily and rightly than I do.. Except the lovv I kind of go through in not sacrificing for things to be so..

I am kind of happy for the first time in a very long time..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: