Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drag's Alternate Fasting
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: Drag's Alternate Fasting Reply with quote

Someone was looking for blogs, so I figured I'd start one up. My old thread is outdated, as breatharianism is no longer one of my primary goals in life. Rather, I am doing what they call the "ascension" of the body using various techniques. Primarily, I am using alternate fasting and Kundalini meditation.

Name: Draginvry

I am feeling the energies today. We had a quick storm blow through. I am having another of my "male periods" as I call them. Basically, it is just a lot of sneezing and superheated mucus. It is unavoidable when running this much Kundalini and having the universe throw cosmic energies around at the same time. The only solution I have is to not eat at all until the energy stabilizes. This month I have chosen to eat.

I ate something "heavy" today. I ate some Frito Pie. For those who ain't from around here, it is just a bunch of corn chips mixed into a bowl of chili. Now that my energy is balanced out again, I have to decide whether or not I'm going to charge my Kundalini tonight.

My quest at increasing my Yin is turning out to be a huge success. I might play video games tonight, as my energy is satisfactory for the moment.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been eating too much over the last few days. Mostly, ice cream and soda. I think I'll do the same today as I'm feeling pretty good.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been eating more than usual over the last few days, but I've been feeling pretty good overall. I'm thinking about not eating anything this morning and doing some meditation.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ate a bit too much over the holidays. I'll try to get around to doing some more fasting after the next couple of days.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fasted for most of the day yesterday, and I think I'll do it again today. I'm feeling pretty good today.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't fasted as much as I should, but I'm doing pretty good anyway.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to update this thing. I haven't been fasting much over the last several weeks, as I am doing some experiments with eating.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please keep us posted Draginvry - love what you write,as i am sure many others do also!love and light - Hara.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now I'm doing a mostly vegetarian diet. I've decided that I prefer this technique over fasting. It's not really better, it's just different.

My focus is really on my health. I've decided that I don't really need breatharianism, although it would be nice to be able to pull it off if necessary.

I'm feeling really good this morning. Very peacefull.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been eating more, recently. I've been feeling really good overall. I'm feeling much more at ease both with eating and fasting.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My experiments with eating aren't producing the kind of results I am looking for. I might eat what food I have left (or at least some of it) and then go breatharian. My results indicate that fasting is a much more efficient way of altering the body at the level I am looking for.

I've learned a lot about myself and biochemistry from my eating experiments. Food has direct effects on the body and mind. It has become much easier over time to just observe the effects of food. I have become quite the scientist.

The body is just a machine. A very complicated machine, but a machine nonetheless. With the proper observation, all the mechanisms of the body can be understood. The breatharian is the natural state of the body. What people call disease, pain, weakness... all of these things are just detox. When I fast for long enough, these things go away. I get stronger and faster, and have more endurance. Time seems to slow down, as my mind begins to work faster.

It is clear that most people couldn't handle a real breatharian state. They are too full of fear and ignorance to know what to do with the power the body is naturally designed to channel. I think I'm finally mature enough to handle it. After I finish eating all (or perhaps, some) of the food I still have, I'm seriously thinking about giving breatharianism a try. I say "try" because I always leave the possibility open that I may decide to do something else.
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draginvry wrote:
After I finish eating all (or perhaps, some) of the food I still have, I'm seriously thinking about giving breatharianism a try. I say "try" because I always leave the possibility open that I may decide to do something else.

When I decided to do the 21 days process (my chosen path to breatharianism), I donate everything "eatable" to a friend. I thought that I would never need that again, but as I was not prepared, my process lasted after just 3 days... That 3 days were the best days of my life. The next time I will be very well prepared and it will be until the end of this year.

Blessings.
Rick
Draginvry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if I want to go breatharian yet. I'm torn 50/50 either way. I might decide to transition slowly by eating with less frequency.

I don't really know what I want to do right now.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still haven't made any concrete decisions. But I'm leaning heavily towards going breatharian for a temporary period of time.

I'm going to start fasting this morning, and see how I feel about it in the evening. If "cold turkey" feels right I'd rather do it that way. Otherwise I'll continue with alternate fasting with the food supplies I have left.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey draginvry - me too mate,taking it slowly,enjoying having no appetite,also enjoying nibbling when i am with some other friends,etc - the only person that i don't have to pretend with AT ALL is a very close friend who has pretty much lost most of her appeteite since hanging out with me and receiving the "Oneness Blessings" - it is quite amazing to see this happening!!! since this began again at late Novemeber last year - regardless of how little or how much(which is even then very minimal!) - my weight has literally stabilized at 60kg or slightly above and/or very slightly below - i don't need the confirmation that this is working anymore because it is continuously being proved every day that i experience it and every fortnight or so that i weigh myself - YAY!!!! much love to you All - Hara Namah.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: