Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wiley Brooks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hopeful

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Wiley Brooks Reply with quote

I was reading this section of Wiley Brook's website http://www.breatharian.com/breatharians.html In this page he writes that "Cows are 5d beings or higher. They incarnated on the 3d Earth to provide 5d food (beef) for humans. They provide 5d food for humans by converting 3d foods into 5d flesh".

Personally I don't know if I understand most of Wiley's writings. What do you guys think of the cow thing, or anything else he wrote?
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:41 am    Post subject: Oh him again! Reply with quote

I personally don't doubt that Wiley is or was a Breatharian at some point,but i would have to wonder where he got such information - have read the same website,and it is simply so eccentric that who knows? - it could be true... but big mac's as a 5-d food,oh puh-leeeeeeeeeeeease...LOL(laugh out loud!) as i say - Hara.
cpnamn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know what to say...
Draginvry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done many personal experimentations with eating. In my experience, neither beef, nor hamburgers, nor Diet Coke, nor McDonald's are particularly enlightening. In fact, like all other foods, they actually rob energy from the body in the form of digestion. Some foods are just easier to digest than others.

Cows are actually very hard to digest. If you wanted "5D food" (not that there is such a thing) you should be drinking the milk and not eating the meat.

Like all of us, Wiley Brooks wants to eat so badly that he's trying to find a reason to make food usefull. But like every other diet ever conceived of, it doesn't stand a chance against calorie restriction in terms of its benefits on health. If you think eating hamburgers and drinking Diet Coke everyday is going to make you beautiful, then I only need to refer you to the large amount of people in the United States who already partake in this kind of diet with very dismal results to their health.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: hi draginvry! Reply with quote

That's hilarious - couldn't agree more - hey was wondering if you really are interested in fully raising your Kundalini Shakti,then i may have some pretty amazing info for you - and as a "side-bar" so to speak,you get a massive wallop of Prana along with it,of course...i really like reading of your journey actually,always interesting,not in a condescending way at all!!! actually,i don't think that even the milk from cows is 5-d or whatever,even though some yogis live on it,as i met one in Nepal called the "milk baba" or something like that in 1998 when i went there...if you want to get in touch we can do it in public and share it with others here or contact me personally,have been a "Tantrika" for years and was just fully inititated on the weekend into the process formerly known as Deeksha now called the "oneness blessing' which will literally raise the kundalini(if it hasn;t yet been raised of course!),elevate your state of consciousness,shift the neuro-biological circuitry in the brain and take you effortlessly into enlightenment or god=realization(have been asking for the latter to happen - whenever...) - take care mate - also,if your back on line Malika/james - greetings,hi and will be in touch soon - on "holy-days" - love and light to you all - Hara Namah.
lovedimension

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read his page once and drew bit of a blank!

But having said that....

what he says about 5D food does reflect things I've heard about cows.

One thing I've read is that cow dung is the only dung in the world that has antiseptic properties (I suppose modern cows that are fed weird things and kept in weird ways wouldn't count in that respect). This purity in the perfect natural cow, is maybe why the cow is revered in some cultures.

I've also heard a psychic's opinion that cows know about their fate as being meat for the human meat-eating machine, and accept it willingly (part of their amazing selfless natures - that sounds a bit convenient to me!). Also, footage of cows being slaughtered in abattoirs doesn't suggest willing sacrifice.

But whichever way one looks at it, cows are amazing really, so maybe that's what Wiley is getting at. Having said that, I can't think of anything I would want to eat or drink less than a burger and a coke.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovedimension wrote:
I've also heard a psychic's opinion that cows know about their fate as being meat for the human meat-eating machine, and accept it willingly (part of their amazing selfless natures - that sounds a bit convenient to me!).

The opinion of a single homo sapiens is hardly convincing evidence. I can promise you that if you try to take a sword to a cow, the bull will NOT let you do it. I don't know what happens if the bull isn't around, though. I don't know much about female bovine behavior.

I can promise you that if cows were allowed to live in a natural environment, you wouldn't be killing any cows, because the bull will kill you first. If cows do die willingly, it is only because of artificial conditions created by humans which removes the male bovine from the herd.

lovedimension wrote:
I read his page once and drew bit of a blank!

He might have some usefull ideas. But he does seem to be a bit delusional. First he was Wiley Brooks. Then he was Kuthumi. And now he is, and I quote, "JESHUA RETURNED THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD"

Clearly, this man thinks very highly of himself. In my experience, people with such extreme personalities have a tendency to confuse their actual knowledge with exaggerated ideas which have not been properly investigated. Personally, I think he should spend less time coming up with new titles for himself, and more time researching the real effects of eating McDonald's everyday.
dydde

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he seems like a smart man

But have anyone tried his diet and meditation so that they can actually speak from experience? or do they just speak from what they think and feel because it sounds crazy
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydde wrote:

But have anyone tried his diet and meditation so that they can actually speak from experience? or do they just speak from what they think and feel because it sounds crazy

I've tried many things. In fact, I'm using a form of alchemy right now to ascend the body, and it seems to be working. I don't use Diet Coke, though. I prefer regular soda drinks, especially if they are made with real sugar and not that corn syrup garbage.

I still recommend alternate fasting, though. The body can only tolerate so much substance, even if it is of a higher dimension.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draginvry - you are the only one that makes sense here so far - this gets better and better honestly...and yes,that corn syrup garbage is probably one of the WORST processed so-called foods on the planet right now actually - look at the obesity in your neighbourhoods people and you tell me that it's NOT due to soft drink,big macs,coke(or diet coke - probably worse!?!?) - so funny,logic would dictate this,but anyway...love and light - Hara.
dydde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhairavananda wrote:
Draginvry - you are the only one that makes sense here so far - this gets better and better honestly...and yes,that corn syrup garbage is probably one of the WORST processed so-called foods on the planet right now actually - look at the obesity in your neighbourhoods people and you tell me that it's NOT due to soft drink,big macs,coke(or diet coke - probably worse!?!?) - so funny,logic would dictate this,but anyway...love and light - Hara.

k
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: