Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discovered References to Breatharianism, Inedia, etc.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Discovered References to Breatharianism, Inedia, etc. Reply with quote

...in Videos, Books, Documents, Texts, etc...

Feel free to post any mentions of it that you find.
(If there is a thread like this elsewhere on this forum, I'll merge this into it if it's shown where.)
I've been finding references to the subject lately... The most recent finds that come to mind are the following:

@http://www.universe-people.com/english/svetelna_knihovna/htm/en/en_kniha_bringers_of_the_dawn.htm

Bringers of the Dawn, by Barbara Marciniak/'The Pleiadians' wrote:
Remember, matter is simply light that is trapped. As you build your light body, you are allowing a reorganization of the molecular structure-a loosening of your grip upon a certain aspect of materialism so that your spiritual understanding can be more in tune with your day-to-day life. The building of the light body is the allowing of less trapped matter to manifest and allow light, which is freer in expression and in seeking its own source, to become who you are so that you are not so solid.

As you raise your vibratory rates, you become your light body. You will see the change in your body literally. Your body will become more vital, more youthful, more nourished in its own being, and definitely the processor of a multitude of information. It will become a super being. The building of the light body involves becoming a super being.

Extending the longevity of the cellular body through reju­venation and extension of cellular life is coming back into fashion. This is part of building the light body-a body that is not so dense, that does not self-destruct, that self-generates, and that self-replenishes. That is what you are all striving for. You would be your light body, and you would feel it, if your logical mind were not so worried about whether it is possible; society is not telling you it is possible.

@http://goldenagejourney.blogspot.com/2010/10/earth-history-part-3.html

Earth History (part 3) wrote:
The humanoid form was seeded on your planet approximately 100 million years ago, right in the middle of this jungle period. There were small groups of humanoids confined to relatively small areas of your world. These humanoids were seventh density beings with wings and highly developed telepathic and psychic abilities. They lived in paradise. They were loving and cooperative and communicated with the exotic plant and animal life that abounded everywhere. They extracted their food directly from sunlight, and assimilated water through their pores. They had need of nothing but each other. This is a rough equivalent of what you call the Garden of Eden in your religious writings.

@http://books.google.com/books?id=RSdt-s6dqj0C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
Hilton Hotema's "Man's Higher Consciousness" is all about it...

Last edited by Red on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
dydde

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool, thanx for sharing Very Happy
Red

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@http://www.vimeo.com/13223523

Quote:
Award-winning author ANGELA STOKES-MONARCH lost an amazing 160lbs with a raw lifestyle, reversing morbid obesity. 30-year-old Angela went raw in May 2002 and her life has since dramatically transformed. Her website, shares her amazing story of recovery, along with guidance and inspiration for others. She shares videos, before/after pictures and also blogs almost daily. In February 2007, she completed a 92-Day Juice Feast and her juicing book inspires countless others into juicy journeys. Her most recent book 'Raw Emotions' explores raw food transformations beyond the physical level. Angela was the guest at the weekly program "2012 and beyond" on July 9th 2010 and spoke about her life, raw food, 2012, indigo children, the coming shift on Earth and much more. Watch this exciting livestream recording! Length: 46:19 min.

At 11:55 she answers a question as to whether she would live on pranic energy alone, and around 12:15 she mentions that she has met "a few people who claim to be living that way" and that there are people living in the same town as her in Ecuador "who are primarily breatharian and they also lead breatharianism workshops and things here".

At about 13:00 Anastasia in Siberia in Russia is mentioned, talks about how Anastasia "lives totally connected to nature, totally raw and wild, and she talks about how, in our ancestry, we didn't really eat food, we lived on air, we lived on light, we were breathing in pollen from all the flowers. These days we live in a very polluted planet."

At about 13:45 she starts talking about "prana" in that liquids / solids are still preferable due to the polluted state of the world, "doesn't necessarily feel like the healthiest thing to be doing, to me".

At about 14:35 the Hilton Hotema book is talked about, and mentions that Hotema's belief is that "the digestive system in the human was basically like a kind of backup in case things ever really got messed up in terms of our spiritual organs and our ability to live on prana, to live on breath, to live on air."
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: List of Books with a lot of reference to breatharianism Reply with quote

Hi all,

This is a great topic !!!

This one is entire about Living on Light (from a scientific perspective):
Book: Life from Light
Authors: Michael Werner and Thomas Stöckli

Documentary only about Living on Light:
Am Anfang war das Licht (English: In the Beginning there was Light)
Link to IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1593636/

Several pages about breatharianism (pages 116 to 121):
Book: Survival in the 21st Century: Planetary Healers Manual
Author: Viktoras H. Kulvinskas

Does anyone know any other book or video about breatharianism in english or portuguese ?
dydde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx a ton for all the great info. I really want that movie, is it possible to buy it ?
NRG0099

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: List of Books with a lot of reference to breatharianism Reply with quote

RICKLFF wrote:
Does anyone know any other book or video about breatharianism in english or portuguese ?

Jasmuheen - Pranic Nourishment
Jasmuheen - The Food Of Gods

Link
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: List of Books with a lot of reference to breatharianism Reply with quote

NRG0099 wrote:
RICKLFF wrote:

Jasmuheen - Pranic Nourishment
Jasmuheen - The Food Of Gods

Link

Thanks, but I already have these books...
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydde wrote:
thanx a ton for all the great info. I really want that movie, is it possible to buy it ?

Not yet. I verify it everyday...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1593636/fullcredits
The "Buy it in amazon" is disabled

Anyway, you have 4 seminar videos here (english):
http://forum.breatharian.info/viewtopic.php?t=556
dydde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you so much Smile
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Hilton Hotema's Books Reply with quote

For those who doesn't know about Hilton Hotema's Books, I bought several of them and they are amazing. I tried to select books about the process of human nutrition. It's not explicit related to breatharianism, but it's very interesting for everybody who want to find some scientific information about nutrition and then use it to understand breatharianism better.
Basically his books says that atoms don't eat, so the molecules don't eat, so our cells that are made of molecules, don't need to eat too, so our body, that is made of cells, don't need to eat too. Of course that there are several factors to consider. This is just one piece of puzzle. He has 44 books in this site:
http://www.healthresearchbooks.com/pages/books_list.php?origin=author&author=Hotema,%20Hilton

The books that I bought are:

1 - Man's Higher Consciousness
2 - Facts of Nutrition, The
3 - Breath Of Life And The Flame Divine, The
4 - Live Longer
5 - Secret Of Regeneration
6 - We Do Not Die
7 - Why Do We Age

Hilton Hotema refers sometimes to Alexis Carrell (a French surgeon) who wrote the book: Man The Unknown
It's an interesting book too.

Why to read these books ?
To understand the nutrition process and to be more confident about breatharianism and also to have a better scientific explanation to give to parents, brothers, sisters, relatives, sons, daughters and friends about someone who doesn't eat... (if you'd like to have an explanation)

I'm gonna read all these books. At this time I only read some pages of "Facts of Nutrition".

Rick

Last edited by RICKLFF on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
dydde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx a ton again for great information. Think i will get the books aswell, since the right kind of knowledge is power and gives confidence and belief Smile
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:50 am    Post subject: A site about breatharianism Reply with quote

I found this site where there is info about breatharianism:

http://www.ucmeta.org/Pages/Articles/Breatharianism/Breatharianism-ArticlesX.php

Rick
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydde wrote:
thanx a ton again for great information. Think i will get the books aswell, since the right kind of knowledge is power and gives confidence and belief Smile

dydde,

In my list of books, there were the following book:
8 - Man's Miraculous Unused Powers set 1 Thru 4 - Klamonti Kenyon (Hilton Hotema)

This book is the same as:
1 - Man's Higher Consciousness

I discovered this right now. So it's better to buy "Man's Higher Consciousness", because the other are a set of 4 separated books...

There are some books that you can see some pages in Google Books.

Example:
http://books.google.com/books?id=RSdt-s6dqj0C&printsec=frontcover&dq=hilton+hotema&hl=en&ei=KIo3TZvGDIG18QPmpqy7CA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false[/url]
dydde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh great. I didnt find the Mans Miracolus Unused Powers, but i bought the Mans Higher C.... so that was great Very Happy

Yeah ive seen some of the samples at google, but i just want the whole book before i start to look Smile

Thanx again
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydde wrote:
ahh great. I didnt find the Mans Miracolus Unused Powers, but i bought the Mans Higher C.... so that was great Very Happy

Yeah ive seen some of the samples at google, but i just want the whole book before i start to look Smile

Thanx again

Hilton Hotema refers sometimes to Alexis Carrel's book Man, The Unknown
If you want to read this book, in scribd site you have the whole book (I know that it's the entire book because I have the book and I compared both):
http://www.scribd.com/doc/32176678/Man-the-Unknown
To download it, just upload something first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: