Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breatharian questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dydde

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Breatharian questions Reply with quote

Hello

Ive seen almost all the videos, pictures etc of the breatharians or those that claim to be and have been. And i have some questions regarding it.
If this is the best "eating" for humans why are some of these people fat? why are some of them slim but with no energy, why are so many of them weak? why does none of them do alot of exersice and maybe to something competetive? I know Jericho Sunfire is the only exeption

When i see people adopting to fruitarianism f.ex i see extremely positive changes in terms of weight, skin, energy and all. Almost everyone starts to exersice alot because they have the energy and many of them start doing even competetive because they just feel like it because they feel so well.

So would be great to get some answears there
Red

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
dydde

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is alot of mental exersices out there where you can protect your energy field. Stewart Swerdlow has alot of them

Thanx for your answear. But if you cant be around people almost i cant understand why it is so beneficial. This world is f##### up, but since you live in it you have to make the best out of it. And i want to do alot of stuff and enyoj myself and not sit crossed leg in the himalayas and meditate.

Also would be great to get in touch with some breatharians also and ask them alot of questions. Seems like its 10+ years almost since they stood out.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Breatharian questions Reply with quote

dydde wrote:

If this is the best "eating" for humans why are some of these people fat?

How fat are we talking about? And where is the fat?

These are important questions. Subcutaneous fat protects the body from solar radiation. Also, some people have theorized that "Buddha belly" is a natural phenomenon which a breatharian should experience.

Since I haven't converted the body to breatharianism, I cannot confirm all of such speculations. However, what you think the body is supposed to look like isn't necessarily the most practical form for the body to take.

Remember, the body is designed to be energy efficient. The body is not designed to appear on the cover of Playboy. If the body is properly converted to the breatharian state, the body will take on the form which most successfully channels energy, whatever that form may be.

Quote:
why are some of them slim but with no energy, why are so many of them weak?

The body has not yet been properly converted. The body should have energy and not be "too thin"

Quote:
why does none of them do alot of exersice and maybe to something competetive?

Breatharianism is about mastering the self. When you have mastered the self, there's no real point to mastering others (i.e. competition)

Frankly, I'd be surprised if I *ever* saw a breatharian playing a competitive sport. Sure it could happen, but there's not a lot of reasons for someone to have achieved that level of mastery to spend time competing with others. Simply put, there are a lot better things for an enlightened being to be doing with his time.
dydde

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm fat is just all around them not in a particular place. They are just chubby.

Ok buddah belly, no thanx Smile

The easiest way to carry energy should be without all the fat. Fat is just blockage.

Im not just talking about sport as competetive but for fun. Be around friends and people, be social and have a good time.
dydde

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And also. If they wanted to could they have gone far in athletics? since its suppose to be the best way to live on all strings so that means you should be able to be superb there aswell. Even tho it seems like jogging for many people is to much. And when that is the case i dont see any point in going that path because you are here to use your body and enjoy it.
nirmanakaya

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello dydde.
You seem troubled with this sport issue.
I am not a "breatharian" but I have lived like that for some periods of time (20 days in a row was the longest).
I do mean in the state of inedia, not fasting which is a totally different thing as you know (which I also practised).

From this (limited) personal experience I can tell you that, apart from the days I was detoxifying from all the stuff I cram in my body, my physical energy was simply soaring. I could do many more push ups than usual, I would not be tired after 45 minutes of running or swimming and I would exercise for as long as I wanted.

Of course sometimes I just didn't feel like working out, I would enter in a spontaneous state of meditation and the feeling was so wonderful that I did not need/want/desire anything else... Everything was with me and in me... I suppose this feeling is powerful enough to remove the will to compete (or do anything else, really).

Anyway I never took much pleasure in beating other people --- I do enjoy some challenge from others (I practised martial arts - Kung Fu, Capoeira, Savate) but there is no comparison to the pleasure I get from surpassing my own limits.

I get slimmer when I am in the state of inedia, but not skinny. My muscles respond to the workload I give them. So, if I work out I build muscle, if I don't... what's the use of having strong muscles?
I do love my body and I love to be fit and strong --- I feel good and I look good --- and I totally understand that you wouldn't be interested in this if you had to be skinny. But you don't --- if you train and accept no limiting beliefs.

The body does what you expect it to do --- just beware of your unconscious beliefs - they might make you trip.

I remember listening a (real) breatharian called Oberom saying that when he "converted" to bretharianism he became the leading sports competitor of his class, town, etc... And that he was hooked-up on that feeling of being a superman. Later he found out that all that energy was not to be applied in that direction and he changed his life so that he could better serve others. He does this also through sport, as a yoga teacher. But he's not competing anymore.

Cheers mate.
Take care,
NMK

Last edited by nirmanakaya on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
dydde

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx alot for great respons nirmanakaya Smile
Totally agree with everything you said. Thats what i wanted to hear, just want to know that everything is possible if you choose to go that path. That there is no limitations. And since nobody has brought up the hard sport part i was just curious Smile
dydde

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how did you work your way up to living for 20 days without food and water?
Draginvry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydde wrote:
hmm fat is just all around them not in a particular place. They are just chubby.

Do you mean just chubby, or "flabby" chubby. There is a difference.

Subcutaneous fat is natural. It protects the body from decay from solar radiation.
dydde

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flabby
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydde wrote:
flabby

I've never seen a flabby person who claimed to be breatharian. I have not seen these videos of which you speak.
DianaCooper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all very experimental at this point. Maybe they need to do a program code (Jasmuheen mentions this in her book, "Food of the Gods.") Maybe a perfect weight program code would benefit. In addition, perhaps their other sources of nourishment (air, prana, sun, love, etc.) need to be increased or the quality of their practice refined. Just throwing those thoughts out there to chew on.
dydde

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for answearing so late. What i ment by fat etc is in terms of bodyfat%. Its said that oyu need 2-3% bodyfat to live so ill just pick a number but ofc single digits is got to be optimal. The lower the better since fat is just stored toxic, dead weight etc. So 5% bodyfat for me would be great and should be easy for inedia people but i havent seen anyone exept Jericho Sunfire coming close to that. Many looks like ordenary semi flabby people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: