Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has ANY-ONE tried the Wiley Brooks diet??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cooperlee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Has ANY-ONE tried the Wiley Brooks diet?? Reply with quote

Hey there guys!
I'm really interested to find out if any-one on this forum has actually tried the Wiley Brooks meditation/ 5th dimensional diet?
Would be great to hear from any-one who has.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done a lot of experimentation on diet. My conclusion is that Wiley Brooks' theory is incorrect. Cows are not higher dimensional beings, and consumption of their meat does not ascend the body. In fact, dark meats are one of the worst things one could consume. They are hard to digest and they contain too much iron.

In terms of French Fries, they do seem to ascend the body if the potatoes are cooked enough for toxins to be removed. But it's really the vegetable oil that ascends the body, not so much the potato.

In terms of Diet Coke, the jury is still out on exactly what that does to the body. It might help, it might hurt. Personally, I've found regular sodas to be much better.

Personally I've found peanuts to ascend the body faster than any of the above items. Almonds are even better.

The degree with which you can ascend the body is limited, anyway. Exercise is the fastest way to ascend the body, but overtraining increases the risk of injury. In terms of diet, most ascending foods are high in carbohydrates or unsaturated fat. Eating too much of these types of foods also causes its own problems. Usually, obesity or yeast infection.

If you really want to ascend, focus on getting plenty of SUNSHINE and EXERCISE. Apart from that, just eat whatever foods taste good to you. If you are free of obsession and judgment, your intuition should tell you what foods are right for your body. If you aren't free of obsession or judgment, you are going to be having a lot of problems creating a fifth dimensional body regardless of what methods you use.

Also, ascending the body is not easy. It can be quite painful at times. Refer to Wiley Brooks' "trial by fire" to see what happens when you ascend too quickly. Make sure you are prepared to put up with the symptoms of ascension (the most common of which are pain, weakness, and tiredness) before you undertake anything.
cooperlee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks so much for your response, Draginvry, really appreciate it!

I guess every-one is different, and what will work for one person won't work for another.

I'm currently of the thought that we should surely be able to grow spiritually using JUST WHAT WE HAVE INSIDE US, and not have the need for anything else.

I have noticed, since thinning out my diet that I am overall less motivated in my career. I am convinced that I do not need physical food to survive in this 3rd dimension, but I'm not convinced that it's the best thing for my life.

Draginvry, what is your diet/meditation routine/thought process like?
Draginvry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooperlee wrote:

I'm currently of the thought that we should surely be able to grow spiritually using JUST WHAT WE HAVE INSIDE US, and not have the need for anything else.

Yeah. Fasting is good.

Quote:
I have noticed, since thinning out my diet that I am overall less motivated in my career.

Breatharianism is an emotional issue. I've found that when I fast, I become passive about many things that I have been interested in in the past. Fasting is a good way to slow down and remove yourself from the rat-race called society.

If you can reach a 4D state of mind, you'll realize how ridiculous 95% of the activities are that humanity engages in.

Quote:
Draginvry, what is your diet/meditation routine/thought process like?

My diet is a very junk food diet. Ice cream, potato chips, and similar items. I eat for pleasure. The only reason I'm not breatharian yet is because I'm not yet ready to enter a higher state of being. I'm fine with being on the verge of 3D/4D right now. If circumstances necessitated my ascending faster, I would do so. Right now I like to meditate and observe the world around me. I'm on the verge of breatharianism, so I've found the world to be an interesting place. I'm still eating, but I could go without eating if I needed to.

My meditation is a very intense form of Kundalini meditation. I accidentally discovered a technique eight years ago to inject a large amount of energy into the fourth chakra. I've been using the technique ever since.
cooperlee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Draginvry,
interesting stuff.
I am concerned about chakra activation, I have read a lot about how it can be a very negative thing if you are not ready.
My question always is, how do I know if I am "ready?"

I have used a bit of open-eye/non-blinking meditation in the past which gave me a huge vibrational rush that I can only liken to feeling some form of Kundalini. But I worry about using it in case I will never revert back to normality.

I am still fearful, which I guess means I am not ready.

As for breatharianism, I feel I am getting there as I lighten up my diet more and more. I eat small amounts of chocolate and take coffee and occasionally will have a small starchy meal to being me back to Earth. I still drink red wine as well. All the stuff I do consume is unhealthy, but if I just eat small amounts of organic fruit it revs up my metabolism and I want to eat more and more!
Draginvry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooperlee wrote:
I have read a lot about how it can be a very negative thing if you are not ready.
My question always is, how do I know if I am "ready?"

You don't know, really. The body is complicated, and learning to channel energy through it takes time and practice.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the sake of completeness, I tried consuming some Diet Coke. The only other thing I had with it was a bit of bread.

I do feel like it raised my consciousness, at least temporarily. I have a headache, though. I think I will do more experimentation with diet soda. It could have some use. I had a coupon for a free case of diet drinks anyway, so I have a whole 12-pack just sitting around the house.
cooperlee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems kinda strange to me that we would need something like diet soda, that has only been invented a few generations ago. I'm certain that many millions of people in the course of history have raised their awareness without the need for such a specific item.

What other experiments have you tried?
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draginvry wrote:
For the sake of completeness, I tried consuming some Diet Coke.

Hi Draginvry, can you please explain me why are you consuming diet coke ?
What is the secret behind it ?
Draginvry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RICKLFF wrote:

Hi Draginvry, can you please explain me why are you consuming diet coke ?
What is the secret behind it ?

Wiley Brooks recommended drinking Diet Coke. It is a part of his theory on ascension.

I've been testing my own theory on the body. The theory is that most people exist in a very "heavy" state of matter. But the body was not designed to be in this heavy state. It devolved that way over time. By applying energy to the body (in the form of heat/kundalini) one can return to a lighter state of being.

The idea behind the application of diet is that some foods might release more energy than it takes to break them apart. That is, they provide more HEAT than it takes in KUNDALINI to digest them. Hot peppers are a good example of such foods.

Diet Coke seems like it may ascend the body. Actually, there are quite a few foods that seem plausible. The problem is that when Kundalini is directed to these substances, the energy released puts the body under a lot of pressure. This pressure causes pain.

According to my research, the proper meditation will ascend the body at the same speeds or faster than consuming diet coke, and the energy can be directed with much greater control. There is very little reason to use food to ascend the body, unless one is interested in experiencing/studying the effects of food on the body.

cooperlee wrote:
It seems kinda strange to me that we would need something like diet soda

Nobody needs diet soda, it is just a tool. But nobody is going to be ascending or be going breatharian on diet soda alone. It is the mind which controls the body. If one doesn't first have control of their MIND, then they cannot expect to control the body in any meaningful way.

I'm actually becoming less convinced that substances have any real use for the body other than certain topical applications. Food doesn't really seem to work to ascend the body. If it does, its works by very impractical methods. Fasting seems much more effective.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a little bit more investigation, and I'm starting to doubt that consuming diet coke (or really, consuming anything) has any practical use for ascension. While the proper Kundalini techniques can digest food very quickly, I can't seem to find a way to get this energy to where it is needed. It seems to be just useless energy bouncing around in the body with no real purpose.

Fasting and meditation still seem to be the go-to methods for ascension.
dydde

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting. thanx for reply. Wiley says you have to use the diet coke, the burger and the meditation not one without the other. it want work if not
elohimself144

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: I tried it once! Reply with quote

I tried it once!

I was upset for some reason... and i just surrendered and asked the devil to give me all he's got, to take me down, to destroy me. I then went to Mcdonalds and ordered a Big Mac with Fries and a Sprite. lol
When i ordered it i could tell that the girl at the counter knew i hadn't been to one of these in a long time. I filled up my drink and sat down to wait for my food. Then the moment i sat down, my order was ready, i was surprised, i'm used to waiting for my food! the girl giggled cuz of my response to the situation.
I sat down and chanted silently in my mind " Jit Naranjan Omkar Sat Nam Ratankar Sohong" while i ate. I got ketchup for my fries, and put ketchup in the burger. it was really good. so weird because i have been a strict organic-healthitarian for a long time - and i thought it would taste awful.
What really stuck out was the energy in the place. everywhere there was joy. Mcdonalds is like a subliminal overload of joyful innuendos. I was happy. I was eating happyness. I couldn't believe it. I ate till i was full and then threw the rest away. then i left.
I can't remember how i felt the next day but i think that i did a bowel flush because there was some stuff in my bowels that i wanted out anyway.
I think the whole concept of this is the mind over matter factor. that if your consciousness is high enough you can eat anything and it will not harm you. this is the nature of ascended consciousness. nothing can harm you.
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I may add my two cents, I have studied all the information I can find on Wiley Brooks, also a recently uploaded video you probably haven't seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzQKmWMi7U8

And all I can say is I think there is some truth in what Wiley says but I have a lot of problems with what he teaches. I do plan on doing an interview with him at some point. This guy is charging absurd amounts of money to do something that really if he was a true teacher should be free. But there are a lot of fake gurus and spiritual con artists such as I suspect Wiley to be only out for the money, fame glamour, prestige, power, followers, etc..

Let's wake up and realized breatharianism, ascension, and enlightenment don't depend on money, on having money or not. God does not charge for these things and neither should any man.

Breatharianism does not depend on repeating silly mantras (artificial means of altered state), yoga, sungazing, pranayama, energy exercises, living away from pollution and populated areas and negative environments, reading books, meditating, and especially paying money to learn some spiritual "secrets". But most are to naive to know better.

McDonalds is perhaps the most unhealthy food on the planet. Just watch the film 'Supersize Me' and see what it does to the body. It practically killed the guy in a matter of days! If you think this type of food is going to help you ascend you are about as stupid and gullible as they come.

The Truth as I have come to see it is simply that nothing of this Earth is going to make you ascend, not McDonalds, raw foods, liquids only, water, or any other physical substance. Ascension is about raising the vibration of your being. Food is at a very low dense vibration, meat being the lowest. Just think of the karma in eating meat. Do you really think that's going to ascend you? Use some common sense. I think Wiley just wants attention and money.

Someday I would like to be a living example of ascension, and I would gladly help others to reach this state, free of cost, if they are ready. And there would be no "diet" involved as ascension does not depend on food but rather on raising energy levels which food can only limit you from doing. The levels of consciousness correlate with levels of power or essentially levels of energy. As these increase appetite and need for food decreases and disappears once you reach the high 500's calibration and disappears at 600, what is classically known as the onset of enlightenment. I am referring to the map of consciousness by David Hawkins.

But if nothing else I said you agree with, or perhaps you do, consider this...one day when I was experiencing a rapture, or transfiguration of consciousness, in that blissful ecstatic state I found myself, it was revealed to me that "Food blocks the Light of the Spirit within". So food then is what holds us back from our spiritual potentials, at least on the physical level. Ever feeling anything less that perfect has to do with the presence of food in my experience.

So these are my views. Wiley seems like a nice guy, but I wouldn't take his advice.

Jeffrey
dydde

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to shoot in on this diet since i have talked to wiley myself and other doing this diet. Its really spesific, its not diet coke or mcdonalds food its spesific diet coke ONLY at mcdonalds and double quarter pounder ONLY with cheese Smile

Its like saying i did fruitarian diet and the kellogz banana cornflakes didnt do it for me so that means bananas want to the trick.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: