Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alternate Day Fasting and Eating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KaylaMarie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Alternate Day Fasting and Eating Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum, so I will quickly introduce myself before starting off on my topic. My name is Kayla, I live in Minnesota, USA and attend an arts high school, majoring in theatre. I have always been a very spiritual person, but since moving out of the house and going to art school, I've started to think for myself and explore ideas I probably never would have if I stayed at home. I first heard about breatharianism from my theatre friend, Cecilia, and that's where my story begins!

When I first heard about breatharianism, I started reading up on it and found the whole concept to be very beautiful. I decided, seeing as I'd never intentionally fasted a day in my life, that I'd start by doing a water fast once a week. I know most people don't start with a water fast, but somehow I knew I could handle it, and it was true! I felt fantastic! However, when I tried a 3-day water fast I felt miserable, and I haven't attempted a fast longer than a day since.

My experience now: I've been fasting on herbal tea every other day, alternating the herbal tea days with eating days. It's amazing how natural this feels to me! After reading some blogs on this forum, I've decided to make my "herbal tea days" into "dry fasting days", which seems to be very effective and would help me further along on my path to breatharianism. I know I am taking it slow, but I figure that as long as what I do feels natural to my body, there's no harm in it, and if I follow my intuition my body will naturally end up at breatharianism all on its own.

I have recieved so many benefits from this experience so far! My skin is clearer, the whites of my eyes whiter, and my body is still dropping to its "stabilizing weight", which I believe I have yet to reach, but that may take awhile, seeing as I still eat every other day. I have felt more aware of all of the five senses, I feel happier, have more energy. I can't express how much I love this path I'm going down!

Thanks so much for reading. If any of you has any comments, questions or suggestions, please reply!

Much love and peace to all of you,

Kayla Marie
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kayla,

You seems to adapt very well to fasting. Something that would help you a lot doing longer fasting is meditating.
Your body needs energy. You must provide energy to your body in some way. If you fast, the energy stops coming from food and your energy level drops, so you need another source of energy to replace the food and you get this energy from meditation, contact with nature, sungazing and conscious breathing.

Blessings
Rick
KaylaMarie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much! I definitely need to start meditating as a form of nourishment. I already meditate daily, but usually it is for other purposes than nourishment, such as relaxation or focus. Thank you for your advice. I'll let you know how it impacts my progress!

Kayla Marie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: