Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My First "FAILURE"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KaylaMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: My First "FAILURE" Reply with quote

My first "FAILURE": I had about 2 weeks of very successful breatharianism, where I felt great, my mind was clearer, I felt stronger and enjoyed my yoga and meditation routines even more than usual, I saw improvements in my appearance and mood, etc. However, on Sunday I got in a fight with my boyfriend and... CRASH. I ate, ate, ate. Th...e problem was solved later that day but that one little problem caused all my progress to add up to nothing... and yet not nothing. I'm taking this as a learning experience. I've realized that I have the power to either eat away my sorrows (which really, I just felt even worse after eating so much) or dealing with those emotional issues in a "breatharian" manner. Any suggestions on how to do this? I figure doing yoga or a meditation would be good solutions, however, what if one is in a public place such as the mall and there is fast food and icecream all around you (as was my situation)??
Red

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A whole bunch of links to possibly look at (in no particular order):

My Road to Inedia
Jericho Genesis Sunfire's YouTube Channel

Understanding and Healing the Human Energy Field
Opening the Chakras

Dowsing Resources & Techniques: Dowsing Instructions
Connecting with Your Inner Self: What is Muscle Testing

Binaural Beats for the Shamanic Journey

Tom Kenyon: Sound Gifts
The Holon of Ascension
The Holon of Balance

The Star Exercise
Psi Pog

The Sacred Prayers

Exercise: Aligning with Your Higher Self
7 Steps for Hearing Divine Guidance
How to Connect With Your Higher Self through the Wisdom of Your Body

The Breath of Life

Thirty Veils of Illusion & The Violet Flame
The Violet Flame !

The Crystal Body Exercises !

Witnessing Consciousness About victimization, victimhood, and the Victim Triangle.

These are warm & fluffy (sometimes):

Parasitic Die-Off
Return to Innocence
Transducer
TransmuteTransformTranscend
TriTriTriumph

Books, PDFs, or excerpts thereof:

The Active Side of Infinity (excerpts)
Bringers of the Dawn !!
Global Awakening Press
Handbook for a New Paradigm
Man's Higher Consciousness ! -- About breatharianism directly.
The Reality Enigma !
The Wave Series, Volume 1, Chapter 1

~

Ya, I keep editing this post...

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
KaylaMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you SO much! I am so appreciative of the support I've received, on this site and on others. It encourages me to not give up, and even though I didn't plan on it, the support makes me even more determined to push forward!!

Unfortunately, I didn't even take the time to notice WHERE in my body I was feeling any blockages. I will definitely pay more attention to that next time, and that consciousness alone might stop me from eating! I will definitely check out those links as well!! Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom! It means a lot to me, and it's nice to know I'm not alone Smile

Right now, I'm back to eating once a day, which isn't bad. It's just crazy to me how one day of emotional eating can trigger a bunch of bad cravings all over again! During my breatharian period, I didn't crave anything, didn't want food, didn't hardly think about it! Now, as I said, I'm back to ground zero. But it's okay, because I'm learning!
Red

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: situations triggering emotional eating Reply with quote

I think I can relate to what your saying, for me it usually has to do with some circumstances at where I work. I have some good days and "bad" days. My problem is I am like a control freak and a perfectionist and want things to go my way and be in control of things, so I set myself up for failure and disappointment, or even anger and rage, turned within, which leads to gluttony, eating of things I know my body does not need and I know do not feel good.

"Full consciousness" as I understand it as it applies to breatharianism, means simply unconditional love, and that's not so hard, not even yet enlightenment. Love becomes unconditional as a result of surrendering all judgment with the realization that all perception is illusion and all judgment is a vanity and an expression of ignorance. One does not have a total karmic understanding of all the infinite finite causes leading to any situation. One can request to the Holy Spirit to "help me to see this as it isn't truth" as soon as you feel yourself starting to judge or get emotional over something. Full consciousness means we feel nothing less than love in all situations and with all people. But actually, that is simply a projection of our self, so all we need to do is start with our self, and once we reach a state of fully loving and forgiving ourselves with unconditional compassion gratitude and goodwill towards all of life etc. will we also we this way towards "others" and the world. Life is transformed. All is one. We are not here but everywhere. This is the process of transfiguration in consciousness. I've been there a few times, and it is overwhelming. In this state one falls in love with everything. One can induce an intensely loving presence radiating love and peace from the eyes, which can be frightening for some people. Normally we only gaze the eyes for a few seconds or brief moment, but at this level there is not inclination to look away as there is no fear left of the self or any other.

All judgment comes from the ego obviously, which is the false self, and all love from the spirit, which is what you really are. So we do make a choice at some point, which to identify with, and live from that as that, what we have become. I am struggling to get back there. My ego is doing a good job of resisting and doubting all this but I know it's bound to lose. And I hope the same for you.

Jeffrey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: