Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About skeptics and paranormal phenomenon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: About skeptics and paranormal phenomenon Reply with quote

I would like to share a few things about skeptics as it relates to things such as breatharianism for your consideration. Personally I guess I was in an sense kind of like a skeptical person in my childhood. I needed to see things to believe them. I was very scientific thinking, rational, intellectual, logical, and left-brained at that time. I believe I can understand very well where skeptics are coming from.

If you take a look at this map it is a scale of levels of consciousness, developed through spiritual research using applied kinesiology by David R. Hawkins which he first reported in his book 'Power vs. Force' of which you may have heard of:

http://weblogs.hianoto.net/wp-content/map-of-consciousness2.gif

This map illustrates a scale of power, starting at 200, and force, below 200 along which everything can be "calibrated" at a certain level. We may think of below 400 as 3rd dimension, 400's as 4th dimension, 500's as 5th dimension, 600's as 6th dimension, etc. Having experienced these levels myself I have a different perspective than most skeptics who operate only in the 400's in the skeptical work they do, such as the James Randi Educational Foundation. Skepticism itself calibrates at 160, below the level of truth (200) as it's a negative prejudgment, a presupposition if you will.

Skepticism can only deal in material physical things within the Newtonian linear scientific paradigm. Note that Einstein calibrates at 499, as well as Newton, and Freud. Many of the greatest thinkers stopped at level 499. The non-linear starts at 500 and all duality disappears at 600. These levels are important as we are talking about different paradigms here. Breatharianism is in a completely different paradigm than scientific rational thought. And that is what many fail to recognize.

You can't prove the existence of God any more than you can disprove it.

Just because one is unaware of the spiritual, or not understanding it, does not mean it does not exist. And it is not subject to "proofs" as a proof is an arbitrary mentalization and only exists in the mind, not in Reality. Problem is skeptics believe their highest faculty is the mind, without any real conscious connection to their spiritual self. The mind/ego just goes right along taking all the credit.

People that like to having things proven most definitely do not calibrate over 500. They are still living in the world of mentalizations and proofs of the intellect. They live in the linear. Once you get to the 500's you just know things, you don't need anything proven.

I don't have any problem with miracles or the things Jesus was said to have performed, because I have a scientific and spiritual understanding of how these things work, such as understanding superconduction for instance and how that applies to a human system that's undergone kundalini awakening as well as activating all the chakras fully. Our potentials are everything Jesus did and more, and even he said that! It's only a matter of understanding how. The higher you "calibrate" the more of this sort of stuff, including breatharianism, you just "get it".

I don't believe anyone who calibrates below the 500's can even begin to understand breatharianism. It's beyond what the left-brain can understand as it's more a spiritual non-linear process than a physical linear one. It then requires more of the right etheric brain development.

It's a mistake to assume everyone is capable of understanding spiritual things. It's also a mistake to assume everyone is capable of reason. These are serious mistakes that result from a 'paradigm blindness'. The skeptics also do not believe the spiritual, and see it as airy-fairy woo woo nonsensical babble your imagination has invented. They sincerely believe this. I think my dad is this way.

How we can prove breatharianism to the skeptic then? Well, you won't. Not unless you somehow influence them to have a major leap in their consciousness from the 400's to the 500's. It is possible, but most souls only move an average of 5 points per lifetime. Personally I believe I have moved hundreds of points, though perhaps I am just becoming aware of higher aspects of myself. Some serious spiritual seekers can move hundreds of points but that is not common. Everyone has the potential to reach enlightenment in this lifetime but what holds most back is doubt. Doubt retards spiritual growth more than anything.

I guess to understand spiritual things like breatharianism is more than just a strictly intellectual sense one has to move beyond themselves to some degree and beyond the mind. One has to experience themselves as light/consciousness and become aware of that basic energy of life as their Self, eventually even going beyond that to the void/nothingness, and then beyond that to Allness/Awareness. Some degree of self-realization is then necessary to be breatharian in my understanding, and without it, you won't really truly understand what breatharianism is, not until you've "been there" will you get what it is, and then you can truly say you know, until then it's a belief and knowing about a thing. But I think self-realization is a bit too much to ask of the skeptic or scientist, they are not ready for spiritual awakening yet. There are still working through coming to the point of reaching the limitations of the mind and linearity, and not yet there.

I had some exposure to skepticism in 2010 as I watched Anita try to prove to skeptics she could see who was missing kidneys with a sort of psychic faculty. I watched as she was just intellectually massacred on the JREF forums but all these skeptics, and from that I formed a very negative opinion of skeptics. They are extremely nasty mean people who really don't have s&^t for intelligence compared to me, so I look at them as kind of very limited, and they think they are doing the world a favor but exposing frauds. Anita is also very smart and she tried her best to explain but they just wouldn't accept anything she was saying it seems and were attacking not only her claims but her personally I saw. Here is what she had to say about dealing with the skeptics for several years and planning to go back to breatharianism on her Vff blog:

http://visionfromfeeling.wordpress.com/2010/08/27/im-seeing-the-light/

For those of us who are living from another dimension sharing the same physical space, we are seen as crazy. We are in a completely different paradigm, with different views, different values, different rules. I think failing to recognize this fact leads to a lot of unnecessary conflict among people at different 'levels' of consciousness, or social turbulence.

Trying to explain breatharianism to a skeptic would be like trying to explain science to a dog, they are just not going to get it, you it's a waste of your time effort and mental energy. Some realize this quicker than others. Like religious people, I have little to NO respect for skeptics, scientists, and atheists especially because they're extremely stupid people in my view. I have an IQ that puts me at genius, and yet I am smart enough to realize I don't really know anything but my own experience, and even that is up for questioning. As a kid I loved science and thought of being a scientist, but what kept me back was I don't like math and now that I have a more spiritual focus I have less interest in science as see it as pointless. Science is so far behind, so misguided. And it's sad how many people put more faith in science than in spirit. I guess they are just very limited. I'm not impressed with the mental the way I used to be. It's very limited. The spirit is more interesting to me. And that's just because of a paradigm shift, a shift in consciousness.

I choose not to get into arguments with skeptics. I state my views if necessary but I will not argue with them as it's just a waste of time. To me they are like naive little children. I am actually very turned off by "smart" people who like to rationalize and intellectualize everything. Such people will not be capable of breatharianism, or any real spiritual growth, until they drop the interest in mind. Problem is the more developed the mind gets the harder it is to transcend. A key that's helpful is to realize it's not you, and withdrawn and disassociate interest from it, and it naturally collapses once it has to reason left to be. One is quite capable of functioning without the mind (active) and simple being in the world with inner silence with aware mind. Only 2% of the mind is active and what we call our conscious mind. Once that drops, you have all 100% to work with, instead of 2%. It's far more effective, not to mention powerful. I recently became aware I seem to be able to mind control people or at least influence their actions and thoughts very precisely at will, and plan to experiment with this more. I've witnessed it happening hundreds of times recently and think there may be something to it. But I'd never prove that to the skeptics.

Anyway, just a few thoughts I wanted to share on skepticism and breatharianism, a lot more to say probably but have to cut this short,

Jeffrey
Draginvry

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: About skeptics and paranormal phenomenon Reply with quote

jeffrey.sand wrote:
Personally I guess I was in an sense kind of like a skeptical person in my childhood. I needed to see things to believe them. I was very scientific thinking, rational, intellectual, logical, and left-brained at that time.

I'm a true objectivist. I believe only the best theory based on the evidence at hand.

There is absolutely no reason to believe that food has any use for the body. If one does any serious research into the process of eating, breatharianism is implied by the data.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that science is useless. It's really scientists which are useless, because they do not know how to properly collect and analyze evidence.
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: science Reply with quote

Yes, I would agree pretty much, I guess I just choose to see science as VERY limited, and only I would use some of it to help explain breatharianism on an energetic level to those who are not quite there yet. Start talking about chakras and most Americans for example have no clue, unless they are into yoga, and maybe learned a little about chakras. But start talking about glands like Evelyn and Steve do and that's easier for most to understand I guess. So there are different approaches to explaining things. I prefer spiritual. The science is more of an intellectual exercise, but having it does not make one breatharian. One must get subjective and experience. Most would say breatharianism is unscientific, but that is for most (separatists) who still worship duality (the matrix) and are unaware of the universal energy (consciousness) which connects all commonly called God.

Jeffrey
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: science Reply with quote

jeffrey.sand wrote:
I guess I just choose to see science as VERY limited, and only I would use some of it to help explain breatharianism on an energetic level to those who are not quite there yet.

That is more mysticism than science. Energetic theories are not parsimonious. They are only good for people who are unscientific. Real scientists will (correctly) dismiss energetic theories as hogwash.
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: science Reply with quote

Call it what you will, but it is REAL, more real than that bogus nonsense called science. Science is THEORIES. The more I learn about breatharianism the more I learn how nearly all scientific facts are complete nonsense. We live in an insane world with crazy people who don't even know they are crazy, and think those of us like myself are the crazy. Mysticism is the REAL at least for me and those who are realized. I adored science as a child. Now I despise it. I have nothing but contempt for those who called themselves scientists, but deny God. They know nothing of the REAL. Closing off the non-linear leaves you with only the linear to play with in the mind, and that is oh so boring to those who are more awaken to their spirit. The linear is not REAL. All that changes is by definition illusion for if it was not it would not be subject to change. All that exists within the material linear realm of form called duality is unreal, and that includes science and "real" scientists. I laugh at them heartily. They are but fools, idiots to me. Until moving beyond the ego/mind, one does not know a thing of what is real. All that science tries to comprehend is but a pathetic attempt [of the mind] at the Truth which the mystics throughout time have always known, subjectively within their Self. Truth can never be found "out there" and certainly not in science. To me, everything is energy. Breatharianism is just a "high energy" phenomenon, nothing special, perfectly natural. It seems spectacular to the ego because we do not know of these things very commonly in this world. From the spirits perspective, it's like duh, so obvious, we are light beings, not physical beings, of course we live on light, my God, we are Light! We have been taught only bullshit our whole lives pretty much, programmed with the nonsense only, it's no wonder so many people are skeptical when they hear of Truth. Everything that exists can be understood or explained by simply the word energy. Energy is everything and everything is energy. Energy is both form and formless. Energy takes different forms and different levels. Understanding what are different forms of energy that exist and how they may be manipulated and at what levels of intensity and it's pretty much that simple at least to me. When we talk of thoughts, emotions, feelings, chakras, kundalini, breatharianism, life, death, happy, sad, sick, healthy, we are talking about one thing only...ENERGY. Enlightenment is like an advanced understanding of this experientially within oneself. So forget the stupid scientists. They know of nothing but their ignorance of all things.

Jeffrey
Red

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Draginvry

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: science Reply with quote

jeffrey.sand wrote:
Call it what you will, but it is REAL, more real than that bogus nonsense called science.

I am not interested in debating the value of science. Either you understand science, or you don't. You either value logical observation, or you don't.
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:54 am    Post subject: science Reply with quote

Ha ha. You make me laugh. Oh, I think I understand science pretty well. It was the only class I consistently got straight A's in school in, cause I actually cared about it, and therefore applied myself. Science was the ONLY class I ever liked in school. I loved it actually. I lived for science when I was a kid. I did chemistry experiments. I had winning science fair projects. I did a lot of work with lasers and optics in my teens. Also a lot of electronics. I was intensely passionate about science. I watched Bill Nye the Science Guy on TV and Beakman's World which was another kids science show I guess you could call it. For may years I was considering going to college to become a scientist, starting out as a lab tech or something eventually working to microbiology and genetics. I was seriously considering this knowing full well with my IQ I could do whatever I wanted to. A lot of the quantum physicists theories such as super-string, Heisenberg Principle, and on and on are nothing new to the mystic who has known these things throughout time, science is young and still learning much whereas the mystic may be fully realizing all this without any thinking processes long before the Vedas were even written. I think science does have value, for those who are not yet spiritual, and identify only with the mind as the highest human achievement and faculty to work with and are unaware of and perhaps in denial of what lies beyond mind (which is spirit). Yeah, so I think I understand science just as well as any scientist, I am well aware of it's methods and procedures which I learned in school. Logical observation is a left-brain process whose limitation is perception, which is essentially subject to the consciousness of the observer, which may be more or less limitied, and which may also alter the outcome based on positionalities or hidden agendas perhaps.

A lot of what is presented as scientific fact is very seriously in error, such as Darwins theories, and fossilized records do not concur with his ideas of things at all, it is therefore very unscientific, yet the scientific community has gone along with it cause oh my god, we would not want to accept creation, then we'd have to acknowledge there may be a God! Which terrifies them of course. Actually creation and evolution are the same this, one and the same, so that resolved that issue. Creation has no starting or stopping points, that is actually an illusion, since time is unreal, and only of the mind, creation is an ongoing process, the Creator and creation are one and the same.

What about global warming. According to applied kinesiology it is false, as far as being attributed to humans. The ocean temps. are increasing FROM THE OCEAN FLOOR, now how that is possible? The Earth is warming, from the inside out. They don't wanna admit that. They also don't want you to know that NASA has data that all the planets in this solar system are having significant increases in surface temperature and and some for light emission as well. So not only Earth, all the planets. So, the cause for global warming is actually the Sun, not pollution or CO2 gas. The Sun is going through some changes, sun spots are increasing drastically and to peak around 2012, they are saying it could knock out all electronics it may be so intense at times. Why is the sun changing like this? Because we are passing through the galactic plane, and increased amounts of light and cosmic particles will be hitting out solar system, I guess, something like that. I may not have all the facts perfect but you get the idea.

Scientists are wrong about so many things, as Alenara pointed out in her lecture in 2002. She is also very fond of science, and is to this day going to school to get a PhD as a physicist and chemist. And putting breatharianism on the back burner for several years apparently. I told her all my feelings about science, and she was pretty much the way you are about it. But I still will be very quick to point out all the errors and so many misunderstandings and mistakes science has made. One of the unreckognized issues is the human minds lack of ability to determine truth from falsehood, or essence from appearance. This has resulted in humanity being at war most of history, and millions being slaughtered for a few demagogues passionate beliefs and ideas. Scientists also have this limitation. How do they know what is true or false? Really? Is it whatever they say it is? Are we are supposed to trust that? Come on!

Scientists say we need dairy or we can't get enough calcium. I haven't had dairy in 6 years. Or meat, we can't get enough proteins without meat. Also have not had that in 6 years. I bet if I was tested I would blow those theories out of the water. They are completely false, yet everyone believes them cause they have that special aura of "scientific" attached so everyone naively thinks it's true since really smart scientists came up with them. Nutritional science is a joke. Anyone really into breatharianism should understand that by now. Most deficiencies as Dr. David Jubb (also a breatharian) has pointed out are caused by what one is doing, not what one had not done. So basically by eating a lot of acid food, you force the body to steal more calcium to neutralize your pH, thereby resulting in a bone loss of calcium over time. Well, is that really caused by not eating enough calcium? It only appears as such, but that's not really the case at all. The pancreas uses chromium to produce insulin for example, and more people are deficient in that trace element, but not cause of not taking enough (cinnamon has a lot) but because of too much sugar. So the excess sugar led to the deficiency. So deficiency is caused by what you do, not what you don't do. If you were breatharian, you should not be deficient in anything. Fasting is one way for average people to correct deficiencies as proof of this.

I could go on and on, but I think I've made my point.

Jeffrey
Draginvry

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: science Reply with quote

jeffrey.sand wrote:
You make me laugh.

I'm glad this discussion has produced a usefull response, although it was not my intention to be humorous.

Quote:
She is also very fond of science, and is to this day going to school to get a PhD as a physicist and chemist.

That is probably a mistake. Schools are very bad places to go to get real knowledge.

Quote:
And putting breatharianism on the back burner for several years apparently.

I was unaware that Alenara was interested in physics. Interesting.

Quote:
Scientists say we need dairy or we can't get enough calcium.

A theory which is very poorly investigated.

Quote:
Nutritional science is a joke.

Nutrition was always a joke, because it was always based on a false assumption. It is based on the assumption that you need food to survive. If you start with false assumptions, you will get false conclusions. And since nobody is interested in testing the assumption, the history of nutrition research has been one bad theory after another.

There is good science, and there is bad science. Good science starts with observations, and then creates a theory to explain the data. Bad science starts with a theory, and then only observes the data that would support that theory.
DennisN6

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jeffery,

Love your posts. All that you say is Truth from Source and I feel/Know that you have experienced and probably live your day to day life in the 700 to 1000 level of Awareness, as do I.

Your attempt though to "reason" with Draginvry is totally a null-program because, as you previously said in your posts, unless a person has ascended up the scale to a more expanded level of Awareness, it is just not even remotely possible for that person to "get" what you are trying to point to.

"I" do not even like to refer to "myself" as the person who is the Doer in anything. There is just the IAM as Joachim often says. Or God, or Source, or whatever name we call IT. This personality structure is just an expression of IAM. You know of what I speak because you experience IT NOW. And I would like to say most emphatically, that this is no one-upmanship game we are playing. All is ONE, everyone and everything is contained in everyone and everything. Quantum Physics has demonstrated this in Quantum Entanglement.

The All is in all and everyone is an expression of the All. So no one is "above" anyone else, no matter what level of Awareness they are experiencing. No one is "better" or "superior" than anyone else. Draginvry is absolutely perfect just where he is, doing just what he is doing. And your communication with him about this subject of mysticism is also perfect. Perhaps you plant a seed that will grow in a perfect time. But real communication between one personality complex and another is all ego based at best. True communication is always done at the level of Spirit to Spirit. And only those above Level 600 can have an opening into this flow of interaction.

Inevitably the greatest communication of Truth comes from the Universal Guru, the Teaching Aspect of the One, in some manifest form of a physical Guru in the matrix. This communication is through the Darshan, the gaze of the Master who Is God into the eyes of the personality so that the illusions are all shattered and we Know our real Identity as IT. Then we can know things as they are. Then we can see Non-eating, Living in the matrix on just Light, or Spirit alone, as just so simple and natural that it is a no-brainer. And it literally is a no-brainer, or more accurately, a Non-brainer, as it is nothing that be comprehended at the level of the intellect.

But all of this comes as a Gift, no matter what efforts we may seem to exert toward this state of Awareness. The personality is Guided to this state or not, all in a perfect way that fits into the larger story of existence.

Again, so glad to make your acquaintance Jeffery. The world is Waking Up, and the matrix will eventually be known for what it is, just a super hologram. We all play our parts perfectly, no matter how imperfect it appears to be from the level of the ego.
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply to Dennis / Draginvry Reply with quote

Thank you for your kind words Dennis. Reading these things I wrote some years ago kind of makes me laugh a little. I can see what I was thinking at that time in my life. Much can change in a few years. Not that I would not stand behind my statements, but people can change, and I don't know I would write the same things today.

I was kind of thinking to myself, why am I so argmentative? I guess it is just in my nature to be that way, perhaps it's from my upbringing, perhaps In get that from my father. I don't know. I guess it's something I might want to try to work on because I was thinking there is really nothing so wrong with anything Draginvry is writing to reply to my post.

All I can do is share my perspective, some will see it some will not. Some will get it some will not. And it really doesn't matter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: