Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Findhorn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Candid

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:04 pm    Post subject: Findhorn Reply with quote

I'm off to Findhorn next Friday Very Happy, for a workshop called Being In Community (Guest).

I first heard of the Findhorn Community in the '70s, when my brother gave me a copy of Paul Hawken's book The Magic of Findhorn.

I didn't get there until December 2003 -- but magic is the word!

People there are following all kinds of esoteric discipline. They produce all their own food. They turn whisky barrels into eco-friendly houses. They generate their own electricity... and lots of other wonderful, loving, planet-friendly things.

Hawken's book, specifically the chapter called 'The Buzz and The Glow', mentions a "Buzz [that] was not a noise but a vibration that permeated the room". I experienced that Buzz; it seemed to come from inside me and felt more like a deep hum (the AUM?) than a buzz. The people I was with all felt it, too. We jokingly asked: What are they putting on our cornflakes?

From memory, no one had cornflakes there. The food is amazing. I hoped I'd be inediate by the time I went again, but tbh now I'm glad I'm not.

I'll report back as to how I experience Findhorn more than 15 years later.

https://www.findhorn.org/visit/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: