Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Undergoing the process of becoming a Breatharian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eric

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:06 am    Post subject: Undergoing the process of becoming a Breatharian Reply with quote

Hello All,

I have began changing my diet as of April 2010. From eating pretty much anything whenever i wanted, to no meat, then gradually no dairy. As of February of 2011 I have gone Raw, but i do eat breads (which are baked) and rice when i eat vegetable sushi. I've also been slowing the rate of food intake as well. I used to eat the regular 3 meals a day plus snacks. Now I maybe have one full meal a day but, usually just a light snack before bed. Although i know it has also has to do with consciousness playing a major roll, i still check my weight, at least for now and it's stable, give or take 5 lbs. here and there. I'm co-owner of a estate management company, so i'm kept very busy during the day allowing me to keep more focus on work rather than eating (even though my employees can't understand how it is that I don't eat during the day like they "need" to).

The reason i actually stopped eating meat last April was because I would get nose bleeds shortly after a meal containing meat. After about a month, it just felt right to cut out dairy too. So because of this, i would kind of use the nose bleeds to determine if I should have something or not. I would sometimes drink soda or an energy drink such as MONSTER but, the last time i consumed a MONSTER (which was to keep me up to study for school Finals) i got a nose bleed after. Besides Reverse-Osmosis water and fruit juices, ill have a Vitamin Water now and again.

Lately i've still been having nose bleeds but, not knowing if it was something i ate/drank or is it because my body doesn't like that i hardly eat at all. I am 19, so a lot of my friends are among the same age and it is a pass-time that we blaze marijuana. It's not everyday (although it definitely used to be) but, when i researched causes of nose bleeds smoking was on the list. I don't smoke cigarettes, just an occasional toke. I don't pick my nose either, other than maybe after work when its had dirt and debris thrown at it all day.

I'm here to share my story, but to also ask if anyone else has had problems with nose bleeds as well or possibly anything else that someone may find significant.

Thanks,

Eric
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: nose bleeds Reply with quote

Eric,

I will share my thoughts on this. Interestingly, I have also had a lot of problems with nose bleeds. Perhaps for different reasons that you. They usually happen when I am in the shower and the heat and steam somehow triggers them. And it bleeds pretty good for 15 minutes or more. Usually it does not happen outside the shower but it had. One time many years ago it happened at work and that was not as cool. It happened several times a year for several years now. Now I am 170 pounds at 6 foot and BP around 120/80 or less, but I have figured there is a stress component which triggers an increased BP temporarily and perhaps that is enough to break the very thin membrane through which blood flows in the nose? I don't know this for a fact, but it makes sense. I used to think it was happening at times when I was overdoing chocolate that somehow that was related. Certainly I do not see nosebleeds happening in a state of calm. I cannot say I have seen them happen when off stimulants (tea, chocolate) but I cannot say for 100% sure stimulants are the indirect cause. One can take a physical or spiritual/energy approach to understanding this problem. It can be considered as the result of an imbalance/blockage in some form or another. Where that is and the cause of it I am not certain.

So I even came up with spiritual reasons. If your not familiar with nadis they are like the etheric (non-physical) equivalent to nerves on a physical level, both being for energy transfer. The chakras are just a major collection of nadis in one spot forming a chakra (wheel) or non-physical energy center. One of the solar nadis, pingala nadi, terminates on the right side of the nose, this is one of the main energy lines along with ida and sushumna (kundalini channel). Sushumna runs up the spine and ida and pingala run through intersecting at each of the chakras starting at the base chakra running up to the ajna chakra and terminating at the nose. People talk a lot about chakras and kundalini but these major nadis are just as important to understand. Drugs often lead to a kundalini imbalance interrupting the proper energy flow up the sushumna and instead directing it through the wrong channels like these ida and pingala nadis and other energy channels leads away from the muladhara (base) chakra. Sometimes an inbalance in ida (moon) can form extreme yin behavior and a pingala (sun) imbalance can form an extreme yang behavior (which I may have). With excess energy one can be taken to violence or aggressive behavior and extreme risk taking for example with a pingala imbalance. I learned about these things in 'Spiritual Nutrition' by Gabriel Cousins, M.D. which I highly recommend for anyone interested in breatharianism (he also acknowledges breatharianism as real in this book). I cannot say marijuana (never had it yet) necessarily causes this, but taking ayahausca definitely can. This would be more of an issue if you've had a kundalini awakening, as imbalances are going to be amplified if there are any, as this is a strong power that moves through you, and if channels are not clear it will cause problems and pain often.

I can't say for sure what the cause is. Certain foods or drinks (chemicals) perhaps could be a trigger in some way leading to some physiological imbalance (like elevated blood pressure). Who knows? Your guess is as good as mine. I've not had any major nose bleeds for many months. I tried to come up with nutritional reasons but seeing as fresh vegetables had been a part of my life for many years I certainly would not be short on Vitamin K needed for clotting.

Jeffrey

ps. Remember Jesus sweat blood in the garden of Gethsemane? I think that was a very intense period of kundalini awakening for him that did that, as he was progressing through very advanced levels of enlightenment and clearing out the collective karmic issues that came up in consciousness to be resolved. I think kundalini can do a lot of things like this. Buddha felt his bones were wracked with demons and he felt pain like his bones were being broken. That's the spiritual energy doing it's work, clearing things. It's not a stretch to say it could lead to a nosebleed, least in my understanding. Like to know what you think?
Eric

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: nose bleeds Reply with quote

I really want to thank you for for your response. Interestingly enough, days after posting that my nose bleeds went from seldom to none very quickly. I had forgotten all about them. Since then I have yet to have one. Still not sure as to what it was that caused them, I will definitely find that book you suggested 'Spiritual Nutrition',but I am also curious as to any books you may know regarding chakras and kundalini. That is a subject i'd like to dive into. Thanks again.

Eric
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: books Reply with quote

Eric,

I have not had many nosebleeds myself in the last year, but before that they seems fairly often, maybe weekly or monthly. I like to think there is a spiritual/energetic explanation for such things, but maybe I am reaching. Well I have read maybe a dozen books on chakras and kundalini. One I would suggest in particular if you can find it is by Naomi Ozaniec which is available on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Elements-Chakras-Naomi-Ozaniec/dp/1852301740/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1316282697&sr=1-2

I have read this book over a dozen times and am currently reading it at work, it is one I will continue to read over and over cause the information is very advanced in my opinion. None of the other books I got into went into the power some of the chakras impart. I am sure there are somewhere in some Hindu texts somewhere but I don't read Sanskrit yet nor am familiar with the Vedas or such. To be able to see the karma of individuals, groups, nations, etc. and positively benefit anothers karma is one of the power of the 6th chakra for example. The 3rd chakra gives the power to find hidden treasure. If you understand this symbolically as the spiritual reality is the hidden treasure it makes sense. I would say healing powers, like hands on healing, might be one of the powers of the 4th chakra. I feel breatharianism may be one of the powers of the 7th chakra, but of course that depends on what style of breatharianism one is going to run. I think many of these things can be very real, depending on what level you are at. Gabriel goes into the kundalini quite well in his book 'Spiritual Nutrition' as well as some sections on what would be breatharianism basically. It's funny how many books and teachings and material I have come across in my life where what they are describing I know to be breatharianism (or in part) but they never use that word or suggest not eating directly. There are plenty of books out there. The level of the material depends on the consciousness of the writer of course, and their own experience and what they are able to comprehend, which varies a lot from person to person. Many books on chakras and kundalini may be a waste of your time, others may be insightful and interesting, even profound. I guess you have to start you search however you feel guided. Good luck,

Jeffrey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: