Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sergio Luiz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

My name is Sergio Luiz , I am Brazilian, I'm 38 years old, am married and have a son who was born just 3 months ago.
After my son was born, everything changed in my life.
I feel a deep love like never felt before. I started reading the Book of Autobiography of a Yogi, (Paramahansa Yogananda) and I finished reading the Book of Living Light (Jasmuheen). I am a businessman here in Sao Paulo - Brazil, come here and ask everyone to help me in this difficult journey that is living light. As meat since I was born, but the last few months I became adept to vegetarianism, not as meat at three months and I'm preparing for the 21 day process. I apologize for my English, but do not speak English and I am using a google translator. tale with the help of you all.
thanks and much love to all
Very Happy
tomasz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my advice is : don't ba hasty Very Happy Don't focus on becoming a breatharian too much, for me it is as mundane as trying to have a lot of money or whatever else, this is still playing with your mind, the object has changed but the quality is the same. Breatharianism should be side effect, not your main purpose. However something has changed in you, u do not fell like eating meat anymore? great enjoy it, when one day you feel the need to eat meat, don't smother it, do it ! Enjoy all these processes, experiment, observe, gradually all this garbage like overeating, anger, hatred will drop off, will fall off, one day you will know that eating can drop off at all, than it will be quite different quality than when it is intended, then it will be really profitable, natural, but now be careful, don't hurry up, will it really make you a better man, does it really have such a strong connection with your being ?
Sergio Luiz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate the words
I will not force anything, I'm going quite slowly and wisdom, I know it will be a difficult journey. I follow the Buddhist teachings, meditate almost every day, but had never managed to go without eating meat, after my son was born, something woke up inside my body .... I can no longer eat meat. And I feel much more healthy and light. I watched some videos of killer of bulls ... is horrible! When I saw a bull about to die, crying, I cried too. How can we live in darkness for so long? Who are we? Where we come from? where are we going?

love and light
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: