Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breatharians who eat are breatharians ?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RICKLFF



Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 60
Location: Portugal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Breatharians who eat are breatharians ? Reply with quote

I'm starting a new topic to discuss something that a lot of people think about breatharianism and a lot of people discuss and question about the bratharians. Of course, what I'm gonna write is my personal opinion. If someone have something to say, it's very welcome.

For me, breatharianism is a VERY complicated subject...


There are a lot of thing to take in consideration:

1) Be a breatharian is not just a diet option like carnivorism, vegetarianism, veganism, frutarianism. I say that because to be a breatharian, you needs to activate inactive parts of your being and raise your vibration frequency too and when you just change your diet, you don't need to do that.

2) A breatharian is not a person that never eat, but someone that doesn't need to eat and if it is his/her choice, he/she can imediately stop eating any time and be in this state as long as he/she wants to.
Of course that the type of person that we are looking for here is someone who is a breatharian and never eats.
This point makes breatharianism a little bit confuse, because there are several people that says that he/she is a breatharian and he/she is a person who eats like any other person and it is very confusing because it's hard to believe that this person can really live on prana/light/chi if he/she wants to.

3) There are several breatharians that eats ONLY for pleasure.
I suppose that these people never have lunch or dinner, but just eat once in a while when they want, just for pleasure and not for necessity. They don't eat because they need neither because they are hungry, but exclusively for pleasure and in this case, the person be one or more weeks without any food and then one day they eat a little peace of chocolate or cake or something they want.
It's about freedom to eat or not eat and not a prison of "I'm a breatharian and so I am prohibited to eat".

4) About Jasmuheen, I believe that she is one person who eats exclusively for pleasure, but she is a real breatharian.
There are some people who seems to me to be pure breatharians at this moment:
Hira Hatam Manek, Jericho Sunfire, that Russian lady, Michael Werner,
Ahaki and his wife Camilla and others...

5) There are several aspects to consider to become a breatharian.
For me, bratharianism transforms a person completely in all levels and almost nobody wants to live this way. I mean: extremely sensitive, to be excluded from social events, to loose friends, maybe loose the job, to be criticized and ridiculed, to make the other people guilt to eat, to be attacked by other people or doctors or to be accused to try to end his/her life (suicide), to keep the vibrations always in a high level, so he/she can absorb the prana/chi/ki/life force and other aspects, to have all levels of his/her being so clean and then so vunerable to polution, and several other things...

6) The ONLY way to make sure that someone can live on light/prana is to try yourself. The breatharians are people like any other people and like everybody, they don't want to permanently expose themselves neither prove to everybody that they don't need to eat. They have their lives and breatharianism was their choice and they don't mind if someone see them eating. They just live their lives normally.
You can look for a "scientific" prove or real examples of breatharians, but your mind will always want more proofs and more examples and will always question everything. If you read that a breatharian was seen eating something, you immediately remove this person from your list of breatharians and maybe it's not right, because breatharianism is also the freedom to eat or not eat. Of course that when a bratharian eats, he/she is polluting and disharmonious his/her body, but it's his/her choice.
Nothing substitutes the personal experience. Theories and information are
just for the mind and sometimes are useless.

Rick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reindeer



Joined: 03 Nov 2011
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Breatharians who eat are breatharians ? Reply with quote

RICKLFF wrote:

that Russian lady


Zinaida Baranova! Yes she is real pure breatharian as people who know her say - no food, no water, nothing at all. She is real phenomena and famous because of that in Russia.

About "eating for pleasure" I don't understand this. I think breatharians don't get any pleasure from food... only harm. So why to eat? To remember the taste you can just smell it, chew it and spit it out))) Seriously this works for me with bread, crackers and other my emotional food attachments.

But I think people who drink or eat just a very small amount of food calories - they are breatharians too. Was it in JMW book that if somebody eats less than 300 Kcal per day - is breatharian? To live on 300 Kcal long time is not considered to be possible for normal human being by science, right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stevetorrence



Joined: 09 Apr 2012
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Breatharians who eat are breatharians ? Reply with quote

RICKLFF wrote:
I'm starting a new topic to discuss something that a lot of people think about breatharianism and a lot of people discuss and question about the bratharians. Of course, what I'm gonna write is my personal opinion. If someone have something to say, it's very welcome.

For me, breatharianism is a VERY complicated subject?


It only seems complicated because of so many misunderstandings about it. Getting off the drug called food is no more difficult than getting off of any medium class drug and the process and results are the same. Instead people are trying to make it a process that involves the body transforming to live off another energy source. The body doesn't transform to feed off another energy source. It has always sustained itself like it has from the beginning. The same source that animates the body is the same source that sustains it. When the owner leaves the body it stops living immediately because it's source of life has disconnected from it. It has nothing to do with food.

RICKLFF wrote:


There are a lot of thing to take in consideration:

1) Be a breatharian is not just a diet option like carnivorism, vegetarianism, veganism, frutarianism. I say that because to be a breatharian, you needs to activate inactive parts of your being and raise your vibration frequency too and when you just change your diet, you don't need to do that.



If you see it for what it is which is getting off of a drug addiction then there is not much to consider. You do it slow or you do it fast. For me getting off the drug fast or going cold turkey is the easiest way. I did it in 1999 and many times since. I currently don't eat at all. I still get the occasional response like are you weak without food or do you have to mediate a lot. It's like one smoker asking another that just kicked the habit, how he's doing, as if insinuating they would be doing worse since the person asking, can't imagine being without that drug. Nobody "lives" on food. They are only addicted to it like any drug. When you get off any drug, assuming you've completely passed the detox period, you get ONLY better, cleaner and stronger. There are no different types of diets since the body has no way to nourish itself with food. You don't need nor can you activate anything to convert the body to breatharian. I don't even like that name because everyone breaths and everyone lives on energy. Just some of us have drug habits that seem mysterious to get off of because we don't label it as what it is. Maybe it's our body/mind's way of keeping it's addiction by giving us a door that leads to nowhere Smile

RICKLFF wrote:


2) A breatharian is not a person that never eat, but someone that doesn't need to eat and if it is his/her choice, he/she can imediately stop eating any time and be in this state as long as he/she wants to.
Of course that the type of person that we are looking for here is someone who is a breatharian and never eats.
This point makes breatharianism a little bit confuse, because there are several people that says that he/she is a breatharian and he/she is a person who eats like any other person and it is very confusing because it's hard to believe that this person can really live on prana/light/chi if he/she wants to.



Nobody needs to eat and anyone can stop at anytime. It is not a difficult drug to detox from and it is so much easier to not have to deal with that drug at all. You sleep much less and remain clear headed at all times with a high energy level compared to someone that takes drugs every day. It takes the body about 3 months to almost completely rid itself from all food residue. It's doing it all the time but just never catches up because the drug intake is constant.

RICKLFF wrote:


3) There are several breatharians that eats ONLY for pleasure.
I suppose that these people never have lunch or dinner, but just eat once in a while when they want, just for pleasure and not for necessity. They don't eat because they need neither because they are hungry, but exclusively for pleasure and in this case, the person be one or more weeks without any food and then one day they eat a little peace of chocolate or cake or something they want.
It's about freedom to eat or not eat and not a prison of "I'm a breatharian and so I am prohibited to eat".



Everyone eats for pleasure like anyone would do a drug for pleasure, even if the after effect is not pleasurable. Hungry is another misnomer.

Hunger = drug withdrawal symptom and body preparation for drug

First "if you are an eater", when you think about food the body starts to prepare the body but many times we confuse the preparation as the first signal when it was really our thought to eat or smell that came first. The following feeling we call hunger is the stomach secreting acids to prepare for the drug that always comes after that thought. The body is habitual. Hunger has nothing to do with the bodies NEED for food and someone that eats occasionally is doing drugs occasionally. Nothing more than that. If you have a chocolate sometimes then you will cause the body to deal with that drug and the effects of it. The chocolate will cause the endocrine system, that maintains the blood chemistry, to counter that until the body has gotten rid of it. If this is done regularly then this adjustment because habitual and you feel like you NEED that substance. All signs of a body's addiction to a drug.

RICKLFF wrote:



4) About Jasmuheen, I believe that she is one person who eats exclusively for pleasure, but she is a real breatharian.
There are some people who seems to me to be pure breatharians at this moment:
Hira Hatam Manek, Jericho Sunfire, that Russian lady, Michael Werner,
Ahaki and his wife Camilla and others?



If food was seen for what it is, which is a drug then you can see that everyone who eats, eats for pleasure even if they 'think' it's nourishing them. It might be in an emotional sense but not in a physical sense. The body has no mechanism to feed it self from material.

RICKLFF wrote:


5) There are several aspects to consider to become a breatharian.
For me, bratharianism transforms a person completely in all levels and almost nobody wants to live this way. I mean: extremely sensitive, to be excluded from social events, to loose friends, maybe loose the job, to be criticized and ridiculed, to make the other people guilt to eat, to be attacked by other people or doctors or to be accused to try to end his/her life (suicide), to keep the vibrations always in a high level, so he/she can absorb the prana/chi/ki/life force and other aspects, to have all levels of his/her being so clean and then so vunerable to polution, and several other things?



Nobody wants to live drug free? I don't agree with that. I think they don't because they have the mistaken idea that they are living without a type of nourishment that they use to and they go back and forth from thinking they need it or not. It has NOTHING to do with nourishment on a physical level. Of course there are many things to deal with if you live a life around drug users but we have experience dealing with that. If you can visit with friends that smoke and not smoke then think of it the same because it is. I even cook sometimes for my son who knows all this information but still eats when he wants and my wife cooks for anyone that is visiting us. Of course we tell them it's a drug and try to choose items that impacts the body less and eventually some of those friends also experiment with stopping this type of drug use. My wife and I eat nothing and most likely never will as it is so much easier to live without a drug habit that forces the body to constantly adjust to. And you don't need to raise your vibration level to live off of prana. I'm sorry to say but that is complete nonsense and only makes the subject impossible to understand and more difficult to get off the drug since it's being labeled something that it's not.

And you can't be more vulnerable to pollution because you are more drug free. I NEVER ever get sick and have no problem breathing the occasional pollution when I have to go to the city.

RICKLFF wrote:


6) The ONLY way to make sure that someone can live on light/prana is to try yourself. The breatharians are people like any other people and like everybody, they don't want to permanently expose themselves neither prove to everybody that they don't need to eat. They have their lives and breatharianism was their choice and they don't mind if someone see them eating. They just live their lives normally.
You can look for a "scientific" prove or real examples of breatharians, but your mind will always want more proofs and more examples and will always question everything. If you read that a breatharian was seen eating something, you immediately remove this person from your list of breatharians and maybe it's not right, because breatharianism is also the freedom to eat or not eat. Of course that when a bratharian eats, he/she is polluting and disharmonious his/her body, but it's his/her choice.
Nothing substitutes the personal experience. Theories and information are
just for the mind and sometimes are useless.

Rick


Yes the only way is to prove it to yourself. When I read about it in 1999, I immediately did the same and even with the same misunderstands that I see are still around, I ended up completely getting off the drug called food and can say I will never go back to that way of life. When I first did it, I did it with all the spiritual misunderstandings that everyone has and that I believe will cause many people to approach this in a more difficult way since it's being viewed as a spiritual transformation instead of just what it is which is getting off a drug addiction.

The easiest way to see this is to think about what feeds the SMALLEST part of the body. What feeds the smallest part of us, feeds ALL of us. It definitely is NOT food and we definitely don't know what it is either. If someone can state how the planets continue there unending revolution around the star then they will also explain what keeps atoms in their constant spin and then they will know what is powering the body.

Should we give that credit to food? Smile

And if anyone is really interested in proof, there is only one sure way of getting that. Do it yourself. It's not difficult if you don't mind dealing with yourself 100% and don't require the support of others to help you through it. You can do it quickly in which I mean one day or you can do it over months. The detox effect will be stronger, the quicker you do it but it is not a hard detox to pass through unless you have a very poor eating habit full of strange chemicals.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
stevetorrence



Joined: 09 Apr 2012
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Breatharians who eat are breatharians ? Reply with quote

Reindeer wrote:
RICKLFF wrote:

that Russian lady


Zinaida Baranova! Yes she is real pure breatharian as people who know her say - no food, no water, nothing at all. She is real phenomena and famous because of that in Russia.

About "eating for pleasure" I don't understand this. I think breatharians don't get any pleasure from food... only harm. So why to eat? To remember the taste you can just smell it, chew it and spit it out))) Seriously this works for me with bread, crackers and other my emotional food attachments.

But I think people who drink or eat just a very small amount of food calories - they are breatharians too. Was it in JMW book that if somebody eats less than 300 Kcal per day - is breatharian? To live on 300 Kcal long time is not considered to be possible for normal human being by science, right?


Calories have nothing to do with the body and it doesn't live on X Kcal per day. Everyone is a lightarian Smile The body has an energy source but it is not food nor air and that is true if you eat drugs or not. The body can never nourish itself from the physical level. It would be an amazing and over complicated way for the body to function if it did somehow get energy from food. The body is electric and if the owner is home, the lights are on Smile It has zero to do with what goes in the mouth or veins as that is another function of the body called drug use that can be beneficial in some cases (ayahuaska is one good example) or harmful in most other cases (typical diet for example).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
RICKLFF



Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 60
Location: Portugal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Breatharians who eat are breatharians ? Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

Thanks very much for desmystify all aspects of breatharianism.
You speak sooooo clearly that all questions, misunderstandings and doubts disappear all the way. I'm related with breatharianism for 11 years (since Evelyn talked in Jo soares) and never read a sooooo clear message like the ones that you are giving in all the posts:

1) Food is just a drug. Food nourishment is a myth.

2) Breatharianism has no requirements and is not something spiritual. It's just a drug free state. You can easily be free, just removing the blockages (mental beliefs, social attachments and emotional dependencies) and then stop eating.

3) There is no digestive system, only elimination system.

4) Food is a substitute for the touch.

5) Even the animals can live without food.

Amazing messages !!!
They opened my mind and now I see breatharianism in a completely new perspective.

Rick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
stevetorrence



Joined: 09 Apr 2012
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it's easy to understand when you remove the misconceptions. Thanks for summarizing it Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Airnalize



Joined: 28 Feb 2013
Posts: 12
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: What feeds us...... Reply with quote

Oh dear

I laughed all the way through reading this:

I quote from SteveTorrent

"The easiest way to see this is to think about what feeds the SMALLEST part of the body. What feeds the smallest part of us, feeds ALL of us. It definitely is NOT food and we definitely don't know what it is either. If someone can state how the planets continue there unending revolution around the star then they will also explain what keeps atoms in their constant spin and then they will know what is powering the body. "

Thank you - this made my day Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Airnalize



Joined: 28 Feb 2013
Posts: 12
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: Kind of like quantum mechanics Reply with quote

In a way you can say that what sustains us is the gravitational pull.
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stevetorrence



Joined: 09 Apr 2012
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be gravitational push offset but levitational pull. It's the two forces working together that keep is against the surface. Check out this book to see more into what this energy is that keeps everything spinning.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Source-Field-Investigations-Civilizations/dp/0452297974/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362149011&sr=8-1&keywords=Investigations+of+the+Source+Field%22
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Airnalize



Joined: 28 Feb 2013
Posts: 12
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: The Force Field Investigations Reply with quote

Hey Steve

I am reading about the force field now. Intresting.

You write in one place that you are done with your addiction to food. In another place you write that you go off and on. Are your cycles becoming more food free? Do you believe evry time you get off food that it is for good ? How do you react to falling back?

I find that my eating habits are based very much on entertainment. I am looking out for how I spend the time that is now free from the food stread mill. I tend to want to fill it up with something else. How does that work for you ?

Warm greetings
from
Ernalise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stevetorrence



Joined: 09 Apr 2012
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went on and off from about 2004-2011. Anything is possible but I really don't see myself going back to eating even a little bit. Maybe once a year as part of some holiday or celebration or just to make sure everything is still working down there Wink It's just so much easier without it.

I'm so busy doing one thing or another that I have no time to go to food for entertainment, though I agree that is why many people eat. It serves as comfort. I think there are many examples of over eating because of emotional situations. It can be like a friend to some.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lovedimension



Joined: 09 Jun 2010
Posts: 91
Location: Wales, UK

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello steve, thanks for adding what you know about these things

I find it curious really, that living without food, doesn't even need to be a spiritual experience as it were (in line with some other info on this subject to that effect - i.e. food is just an addiction, nothing more or less than that) - personally, my predisposition from an early age has been to be drawn into these things, though it's worth adding that eating food didn't detract from deeper realisations, though the food definitely caused distortions in my perceptions, between realisations.... so to me it looks like refining food, and clearing out all the junk, only improves the ability to process deeper things... I might be wrong especially as everyone is different!

I sort of imagine an unaware person just quitting food, because he/she has heard it to be possible, and living ok, to be an exceptional circumstance. I'm probably wrong. I usually am Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
halcyon



Joined: 09 Mar 2013
Posts: 3
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just wanted to say i find all of this very interesting Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lovedimension



Joined: 09 Jun 2010
Posts: 91
Location: Wales, UK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel a need to add a little to my post above Halcyon's (hey Halcyon, yes it's a really interesting field!)

When I said drawn in, I didn't mean into not eating, even though I remember from an early age the freak show I felt eating was (and especially eating animals), though I remember quite a few instances where I was told to eat my food, even though I really didn't feel like it at all. What I meant was being drawn into mystical experiences about life, which when written down can sound very trite and like platitudes... and the point of my post was to mull over this notion that in fact, maybe any kind of spiritual realisation isn't even necessary for living without food. It's not what I'm experiencing as I continue moving slowly along this path of food refinement, but perhaps it is a possibility. I don't know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
halcyon



Joined: 09 Mar 2013
Posts: 3
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"People do not die of illnesses, they die of fear of illnesses." -Abe 1/4/03

maybe it's similar with food.. people dont die of starvation but FEAR of starvation.. Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group