Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is breatharianism really possible?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
carole4



Joined: 02 Jan 2005
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Is breatharianism really possible? Reply with quote

How realistic is it to think people can live on prana? I offer the following points in relation to the subject - and while I'm not saying its not achievable, there does appear to be some obstacles to achieving the state.
Some points are:
1. The only recognised breatharian I have ever heard of is Jasmeen, who apparently flunked her test on the 60 minutes show when she was tested over a few days and kept away from food. When her vitals were tested, she was becoming distressed physically. Jasmeen claimed environmental pollution was responsible for failure of the test. Perhaps so, but it wasn't helpful to the cause.
2. In countries where people are starving and dying from lack of food, surely the law of necessity would dictate that some of these people would be able to find a way to live on prana. Are there examples of such people?
3. The distinction needs to be made between fasting and living on prana. Obviously people can live without food for lengthy periods of 40 days or more. Maybe a fast can even be prolonged to quite a considerable extent if it includes occasional snacking - thus giving the appearance of breatharian.
4. Could attempting to go breatharian deplete the body's mineral supplies? These days most people have some form of osteoporosis by the age of 65 and restricting the diet might deplete a person's mineral stores.
Are there any examples of breatharians who maintained their good health bone density without showing signs of becoming wizzened?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Choices



Joined: 04 Dec 2004
Posts: 25

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.. is it possible? yes. I have done the process. which exists of 21 no food, and the first 7 days without water.

But, the questions that you pose, why do you pose them. Just to engage discussion, or do you really want it to benefit yourself? please answer this question.

Discussion on Breatharianism in general is impossible for it is a very personal experience, plus very much depending on one's own spiritual development.

But there have been allot of Breatharian's.. and it is estimated to be several thousands across the globe. I won't go into it deeper, because you will need to find the knowledge within yourself. If you can not find it, then you will never believe it to be true for yourself, even though some might live the life of a breatharian.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
JMW



Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Posts: 402
Location: Poland, Poznan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: answers Reply with quote

carole4 wrote:
How realistic is it to think people can live on prana?
It is you who can best answer this question, because it encompasses a question for the proof. Since you haven't experienced living without food, you may have different beliefs about it. You may believe that it is impossible, and in this case, indeed, it will be such for you. You may also believe that it is possible for others but not for you, and, indeed, it will be so for you. But if you believe that living on prana or even living without prana is possible for you, then you open a path leading to such ability.
So, you answer, you believe and you decide, because it is your life which your are constantly creating for you to experience.
On the other hand, if you are looking for examples, for people who live on prana, live on Light, live without anything, you may find them. Then they will answer your question in relation to their experiences. He or she may say: ?I am living on prana.? Another person may say, I don't live on prana, but I live on Light. The third person may say, I need nothing for living, even not prana, even not Light. You ask them, you hear the answers and you decide, what to do with the information that they deliver.

carole4 wrote:
Jasmeen, who apparently flunked her test on the 60 minutes show when she was tested over a few days
That example says only about her, not about other people. Everybody is different. Another example could be the experiment with 44 days fast made by David Blaine? It is here: http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/D/david_blaine/index.html . It's only another example. Thousands of people watched him fasting for 44 days.

carole4 wrote:
Are there examples of such people?
Yes, there are, for example, in India. But, please, note, to be able to live without food, one needs to be born among inediates (breatharians) or to expand the sphere of Consciousness that he/she lives in.

carole4 wrote:
The distinction needs to be made between fasting and living on prana.
Yes, they a different things. A person (especially a fat one) can fast for months, but he/she will not be an inediate (breatharian). An inediate's body doesn't need any food to function. The body of a fasting person needs food but it doesn't eat for a purpose (e.g.: health).

carole4 wrote:
Could attempting to go breatharian deplete the body's mineral supplies?
Yes, it could.

carole4 wrote:
Are there any examples of breatharians who maintained their good health bone density without showing signs of becoming wizened?
Not many of them are known by the mass media. About some of them you can read here: http://breatharian.info/breatharians.html .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
James



Joined: 12 Dec 2004
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing this demonstrates to me is the potential of the mass conscious belief that LOL is impossible to affect our ability to be sustained by prana if we have gone public about dong so and if we are constantly surrounded by people aiming negativity and disbelief at us such as in the so called challenge on the 60minutes show which was nothing but a complete farce.
James (Malika)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zentara



Joined: 22 Jan 2005
Posts: 3
Location: Michigan USA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Is it possible, yes and no. Reply with quote

I don't want to sound paranoid, or discouraging, but this is what I see after 50+ years.
From my experience, humans have degenerated over the eons, and most people have lost the ability. I'm sure there are a few people "hidden away" who can do it, but as soon as they are discovered, they are poisoned. Poisoned by "who"? Well thats the hard part to explain...I call them "the lords of the material world". They are lost souls who only believe in material existence, and are so frightened by "spiritual reality", that they do all they can to destroy it. From my christian background, it's the "devil", and the "devil"wants to keep human souls trapped here and slaves on earth.
When your "breatharian powers" awaken, you gain alot of abilities.....read minds, see who is lying, see the true corruption of this awful materialistic society,
and can live without heat by generating your own heat. This makes you "glow" and it scares the hell out of the devil's followers. So you get "dosed" with something...somehow...you know how it goes. It could be a "big whiff of poisoned hydrocarbon air" or some pesticide contimated water or dust. It happens, and it's almost impossible to prevent, because you can't "outsmart the devil" with our "limited little human minds. So there is the "NO" part of it.

However, do not give up hope. It is possible, and you should always retain the right to use it, because in an emergency...."God will overrule the Devil" and allow you to use the power. Also, you should be "yearning to go to a world , in your next incarnation. where breatharianism is normal and accepted. The earth is on such a low plane of spirtiualality, that breatharianism cannot flourish here, but it does on other worlds. Contemplate this..and "don't give up the dream".....it's your ticket into heaven.

I know the above may sound very crazy, but I would stand before God, and state it as my case. As a matter of fact, I did (in a near-death experience), and I'm being transferred to another planet at my death.

Maybe the souls who come to the earth in the future, will overcome our present dismal state, but I've battled the "Devil", and I think "he" is here to stay on earth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
carole4



Joined: 02 Jan 2005
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choices wrote:
Well.. is it possible? yes. I have done the process. which exists of 21 no food, and the first 7 days without water.

But, the questions that you pose, why do you pose them. Just to engage discussion, or do you really want it to benefit yourself? please answer this question.

>I'm new to this forum and have had difficulty working out how to respond which accounts for the delay in replying.
>I've looked into breatharianism before and tried to find people who could do it, but nobody ever really told me anything that gave me reason to think that it was anything but wishful thinking.
>There are various reasons I want to look into it but I'll discuss these when I see that this post has worked.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
carole4



Joined: 02 Jan 2005
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just having a hard time figuring out how to use this forum.
I'm used to google where you can answer each point a person puts instead of tacking something onto the end of a thread.

Can anybody explain why this forum is so difficult to use and why a person practically has to be a computer programmer to use it?
And further why the FAQ doesn't include instructions on how to post to each point?

Anyway, the reason I'm interested in breatharianism is because I'm interested in etheric energy - as you can see from my website at http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/ether.htm where I have included any topics which are etheric based like free energy, coral castle, radiology, rife healing through vibes.
So while it may appear to be idle curiousity to some, on the other hand what is wrong with idle curiousity?
Even if it was idle curiousity I would think I still deserved answers to questions from people who have evolved spiritually through fasting or going without food which is supposed to improve people's spirituality and why wouldn't they want to share something good with other people?

Carole4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
admin
Site Admin


Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Posts: 24
Location: Poznan, Poland

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: forum Reply with quote

Dear Carole4

This forum, I mean the software, is a gift from many (possible hundreds or even more) computer programmers, who dedicated their own time in order to create for free, something useful for communities of people wanting to post their thoughts on the Internet, for a discussion. They are co-operating on this project, known as PHPBB; their official web site is:
http://www.phpbb.com/
They are open for any suggestions from the users.
This forum software is quite sophisticated, useful and free. The design and function are results of their ideas and co-operation.

There are other free forum softwares. After trying and analyzing some of them, I've chosen this one because of several issues, including the security and some technical features (I don't want to go to technical details here, because it's a topic for a large discussion).
I am aware, that there is no perfect software. No software will make every user happy.
I am also aware, that this software may be in some details difficult in usage. What I do, if I don't understand something, I go to the forum on http://www.phpbb.com and look for a answer there.

Dear Carole4, if there are things that you don't know how to use, you can't find the answer, please write me the question and I will help you as much and as well as I can. Smile

You said: ?I would think I still deserved answers to questions from people who have evolved spiritually through fasting or going without food?
Of course, you do. That's why this forum is for, to ask, to answer, do discuss, so that we can come to a solution, to learn more, to discover more and improve in what we aim to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zentara



Joined: 22 Jan 2005
Posts: 3
Location: Michigan USA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Hard to reply individually Reply with quote

Carole wrote "
I'm just having a hard time figuring out how to use this forum.
I'm used to google where you can answer each point a person puts instead of tacking something onto the end of a thread......
from my website at http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/ether.htm"



Hi, I see what you mean, usually these bbb programs have a little link to reply to each post, not just to the main thread. Anyways, nice collection of links on your site. As you can probably infer from my earlier post, I have read Reich's works, and especially relate to "The Murderer's of Christ". I won't waste more time expounding on spiritual theory. I have a little article on "the possible source of energy". Its at
http://zentara.net/t5.htm and http://zentara.net/t6.htm

I think the biggest problem people face is coming to terms with the realization, that "earth is on a low plane of existence". So instead of trying to figure out how to get back into a higher plane in their next life, they demand that they can incarnate at that "high level" here on the earth plane. I look at earth like a "reform school for errant souls"....God is showing us that our "departure from His radiance and grace" just leads into human disaster....which is exactly where our planet is heading. You know...leaders telling us global warming isn't occurring, still putting people into personal cars, letting the population explode to satisfy the "breeding desires of meatheads", then claiming the coming flooding and climate change isn't their fault. All in the name of putting profits into the pockets of themselves and their friends. (Oh yeah, they are "doing it for Jesus" too).

Earth is heading into Hell, your soul should evacuate, don't reincarnate into Earth.

Sorry....I can't help it......end of sermon. Smile

I'll quit with something to contemplate about the "invisible world".

Our body's 20 milligrams of beta radioactive Potassium 40
emit about 340 million neutrinos per day, which go at well-nigh
lightspeed to the ends of the universe!..even thru the earth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
carole4



Joined: 02 Jan 2005
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

choices wrote:
Well.. is it possible? yes. I have done the process. which exists of 21 no food, and the first 7 days without water.

But how does this distinguish you as a breatharian? This could merely be classified as fasting. People have been known to fast for long periods of time, at least up to 40 days.

choices wrote:
But, the questions that you pose, why do you pose them. Just to engage discussion, or do you really want it to benefit yourself? please answer this question.

Why does it matter why I pose the question? A question is a question, and isn't this the forum for asking and responding to questions?
Maybe I would like to know the answer to the questions for reasons other than those you suggest.

choices wrote:
Discussion on Breatharianism in general is impossible for it is a very personal experience, plus very much depending on one's own spiritual development.

If breatharian is such a subjective experience and unable to be discussed, why have this forum?

choices wrote:
But there have been allot of Breatharian's.. and it is estimated to be several thousands across the globe. I won't go into it deeper, because you will need to find the knowledge within yourself. If you can not find it, then you will never believe it to be true for yourself, even though some might live the life of a breatharian.

People need to demonstrate that they can live without food and maintain their bodyweight and health for a prolonged period, longer than fasting, to be considered breatharian.

Looks like I have finally mastered the technique for posting responses. Thanks for everybody's help, especially admin.

Carole4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
carole4



Joined: 02 Jan 2005
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zentara wrote:
As you can probably infer from my earlier post, I have read Reich's works, and especially relate to "The Murderer's of Christ". I won't waste more time expounding on spiritual theory. I have a little article on "the possible source of energy". Its at
http://zentara.net/t5.htm and http://zentara.net/t6.htm

Its good to see others putting their thoughts into a website. I haven't actually studied Reich's theories at any great detail, but its obvious his theories on orgone (ether, prana) were suppressed as the powers that be want to hold humanity down at a materialistic level of existence.

What are your responses to my four questions at the beginning of this thread?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
zentara



Joined: 22 Jan 2005
Posts: 3
Location: Michigan USA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Responding to the 4 questions Reply with quote

carole4 wrote:
[What are your responses to my four questions at the beginning of this thread?

##################
Some points are:
1. The only recognised breatharian I have ever heard of is Jasmeen, who apparently flunked her test on the 60 minutes show when she was tested over a

I didn't see it, but can understand the "pollution" ruining her test.
###############################
2. In countries where people are starving and dying from lack of food, surely the law of necessity would dictate that some of these people would be able to find a way to live on prana. Are there examples of such people?

I don't know... but from my experience of how "God's Rule" works, they are starving to learn a lesson. Maybe it's for past "bad karma" or whatever.
My position is that God is trying to teach us why it was wrong to "leave Eden". Starvation is one of the drawbacks of "humans trying to live without God's Rule".
For some reason, people have forgotten the original
reason why God thru us out of Eden, and want to believe that this is the world "God created for us". It's not, this world is the result of human's following the Devil for thousands of years. We are only seeing the consequences of that unfold.
###############################

3. The distinction needs to be made between fasting and living on prana. Obviously people can live without food for lengthy periods of 40 days or more. Maybe a fast can even be prolonged to quite a considerable extent if it includes occasional snacking - thus giving the appearance of breatharian.

My understanding is that in order to "be a true breatharian", you need to have genetic pathways setup to recycle the waste being generated in your cells, to be reused. This has many complexities, and
may have a "psycho-somatic link", so whether it is happening or not is too hard to detect; because someone who is living a very sedate life can get by on very few calories, and can go for many days without food, but you do need water. But I understand even water can be conserved.

Just consider this idea: There is a "psycho-somatic link" between the way we think and the way energy flows through our cells. Now part of the "Devil's" plan for humans was to get them to separate from God's control, and to control and "think for themselves". This has impacted the ways our cells process energy.
There has also been the unbelievable change in the environment of earth, since the Devil has taken over.
What if I was to claim that the "big trees", all over 1000 years old, which used to cover the planet, are a neccessary component in creating the proper "energy fields" on the surface of the earth, for humans to use "prana"? We cut the trees down, so where would that leave us? God can't help us without the big trees being there. Is He supposed to "work miracles" to feed starving overpopulated areas, so they can breed even more people?
God is Just. God is Merciful. But God is not a fool.
Christianity has brought forth the idea that God is supposed to make "it all wonderful for us in the Devil's world". It ain't gonna happen.

What God wants is for each of us to see the error of leaving Eden, and "willingly" want to return.

What humans want is for God to forgive us for leaving Eden, and give it back to us "on our terms".
That is the delusion the Devil is pushing. So we become critical of God, and say "how could God allow such suffering?" Well, we created the mess, not God.

########################################

4. Could attempting to go breatharian deplete the body's mineral supplies? These days most people have some form of osteoporosis by the age of 65 and restricting the diet might deplete a person's mineral stores.

Sure, if you can't really awaken those breatharian cellular metabloic pathways, and you don't eat, you WILL FALL APART.

So it's a personal matter. Are you confident enough of your "good karma" and your "standing before God" to risk your body, to learn about your soul? For that matter, why would you want to stay in your body? Why not relinquish it, and return to "Eden"? You are not going to bring Eden to the Devil's planet.

Are there any examples of breatharians who maintained their good health bone density without showing signs of becoming wizzened?

I don't know. All I know is that your body is under your "psycho-somatic control". One of the "metabolic pathways of breatharians" MAY WELL BE
"atomic transmutation", where our souls, operating at a very sub-atomic level" can change atoms of one type into another( i.e. calcium ).

But you run into the same old problem....the humans are not ready for any of this. Because the first thing they will use it for, is to make weapons out of it, to increase the Devil's power. This is the reason the Devil's followers are so interested in this stuff. Not because they are interested in the spiritual aspects of it, but because they see "more power" in it.

###################################

Now finally.....this is the truth I see in my subconcious mind. I don't expect anyone to accept it, unless they see the same thing in their own minds.

Someone asked the Dali Lama once, "tell us what we need to do to save ourselves".....
He responded ... " Why are you asking me? It's up to you to save yourself".

I don't believe in "Second Hand God", where preachers and priests claim they have the "true phone connection to God".

God has it setup, so that the truth is buried deep in
your subconcious minds. All you need to do is ask yourself for the truth. Simple isn't it? Not really, because most people don't want the truth, the want the "delusions of materialism". And yes, even I fall victim to the delusions of materialism. I have a waistline, and desires just like everyone else.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4. Could attempting to go breatharian deplete the body's mineral supplies? These days most people have some form of osteoporosis by the age of 65 and restricting the diet might deplete a person's mineral stores.

zentara wrote:
Sure, if you can't really awaken those breatharian cellular metabloic pathways, and you don't eat, you WILL FALL APART.
So it's a personal matter. Are you confident enough of your "good karma" and your "standing before God" to risk your body, to learn about your soul?

Before I would be prepared to risk my health, I would want to know that the likely outcome would be worth the risk.
zentara wrote:
For that matter, why would you want to stay in your body? Why not relinquish it, and return to "Eden"? You are not going to bring Eden to the Devil's planet.

Isn't your attitude a bit defeatist? Apparently everybody has a purpose for living, a plan for their life. Whether they find this purpose, or reach their potential is another thing. No earth isn't the devil's planet, although it maybe temporarily under the devil's control..

Are there any examples of breatharians who maintained their good health bone density without showing signs of becoming wizzened?

zentara wrote:
I don't know. All I know is that your body is under your "psycho-somatic control". One of the "metabolic pathways of breatharians" MAY WELL BE "atomic transmutation", where our souls, operating at a very sub-atomic level" can change atoms of one type into another( i.e. calcium ).

Mineral depletion is pretty serious. By the time they get to 65+ two thirds have some form of osteoporosis, which means they have depleted their mineral stores from their bones.

zentara wrote:
But you run into the same old problem....the humans are not ready for any of this. Because the first thing they will use it for, is to make weapons out of it, to increase the Devil's power. This is the reason the Devil's followers are so interested in this stuff. Not because they are interested in the spiritual aspects of it, but because they see "more power" in it.

When you say "this stuff", you are referring to ether or plasma technology - and you are right. The secret government has suppressed ether technology supposedly for "national security".
However, in this forum we are discussing breatharianism which is similar to water fasting or fruit fasting. The benefits of fasting are that they detox the body and help a person to connect with the spiritual.

zentara wrote:
Now finally.....this is the truth I see in my subconcious mind. I don't expect anyone to accept it, unless they see the same thing in their own minds.
Someone asked the Dali Lama once, "tell us what we need to do to save ourselves".....
He responded ... " Why are you asking me? It's up to you to save yourself".

My views on religion are on my website (see www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/religion.htm ) but basically I don't believe people need to be "saved". Kharma and reincarnation teach us the lessons we need to learn.
zentara wrote:
I don't believe in "Second Hand God", where preachers and priests claim they have the "true phone connection to God".
God has it setup, so that the truth is buried deep in your subconcious minds. All you need to do is ask yourself for the truth. Simple isn't it? Not really, because most people don't want the truth, the want the "delusions of materialism". And yes, even I fall victim to the delusions of materialism. I have a waistline, and desires just like everyone else.

There may be certain truths that are buried in our subconscious minds, but if all knowledge was deep within us we would be able to sit down in a locked room, with no outside influence and learn everything from our own minds. Most truth must be discovered by studying pertinent information. And yes, we must learn to balance the physical with the spiritual.

Carole4
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: continuing discussion Reply with quote

zentara wrote:
Sure, if you can't really awaken those breatharian cellular metabloic pathways, and you don't eat, you WILL FALL APART.
So it's a personal matter. Are you confident enough of your "good karma" and your "standing before God" to risk your body, to learn about your soul?


carole wrote:
Before I would be prepared to risk my health, I would want to know that the likely outcome would be worth the risk.


Worth the risk? Well what gains are you looking for? Are you trying to improve your position in the material world, or do you want to gain a closer insight about God and your soul's relationship to "It"
I wasn't pushed to the point of exploring these topics deeply, until I was so fed up with the "karma" occurring on earth, that I was ready to die, rather than deal with it. So it takes some Faith, some desperation and despair, and a desire to "know the truth". It kind of reminds me of the current popular interest in "yoga, kabala, tantra, chi, etc . People are pursuing it, to get sexual partners, earthly power, and other assorted reasons, rather than it's real intent "enlightenment".
So would it be worth the risk, if you lost some bone density, and muscle, but gained a closer relationship
to the "Great Spirit", and mastery over your soul?
I know it's hard, because the Devil has made a pretty "cushy" life for most of us in the modern world. But I was pushed into "dying for something which wasn't my karma", through disease, and I had to fight it. I won, but now I'm an outcast....refusing to die for the sins of others.

zentara wrote:
For that matter, why would you want to stay in your body? Why not relinquish it, and return to "Eden"? You are not going to bring Eden to the Devil's planet.


carole wrote:
Isn't your attitude a bit defeatist? .... No earth isn't the devil's planet, although it maybe temporarily under the devil's control..


Defeatist? In whose terms? In the light of the "corporate slave drivers", it may be defeatist, because I've dropped out and "quit chasing the carrot of materialism". In the light of "God", I'm living a simple happy peaceful life, which prepares me for a return to "Eden".

Well if the planet is under the "temporary control of the Devil", how will it ever be recovered? When the Savior's come, they are "hung on a cross". It is still happening today. If Jesus returned today, the "so called Christians" would want to kill him, because He would say, "give up materialism,war, polluting cars, etc". There was an intersting TV show a few years ago called "The Outer Limits". In one episode, which was very realistically portayed", a "Jesus-style" character comes down to earth and starts working miracles. Well it seemed that when a miracle was performed, it somehow altered space-time and screwed up the defense satellites. So they hunted him down, and were going to experiment on him, including brain destruction, to find out how it happens. "In the interest of National Defense"....sound familiar?

carole wrote:
Mineral depletion is pretty serious. By the time they get to 65+ two thirds have some form of osteoporosis, which means they have depleted their mineral stores from their bones.


You know, in the old days, when people lead simple farm lifes, it wasn't a serious problem. So now, people are sitting around, riding around in cars, and their bones are falling apart. Don't think "breatharianism" is an answer for this.
What if I told you that if you gave up your car, and walked or rode a bicycle or horse everywhere, your bones wouldn't deteriorate. Would you do it? Or would you want some easy way out...like juice fasts
and hormone/genetic therapy? What kind of world do you want for yourself?

The Devil is taking away alot of our inate natural abilities, and promising us others in return. For instance, we give up psychic connections, but we get TV and cell phones. We give up our "natural health", but we are
promised "eternal physical life " through genetic engineering. People have been squandering their brain's juices, by "living in the fast lane"; and now they need stem cell injections from dead baby extracts. But our propensity for falling prey to the
"delusions of materialism" make us go "wow", we will all be saved by "genetic research". It's all part of the great world being promised by the Devil....you can buy into it, or you can regain your "true" self and return into God's realm, where there is no need for all these things.

carole wrote:
When you say "this stuff", you are referring to ether or plasma technology - and you are right. The secret government has suppressed ether technology supposedly for "national security".
However, in this forum we are discussing breatharianism which is similar to water fasting or fruit fasting. The benefits of fasting are that they detox the body and help a person to connect with the spiritual.


It is deeper than plasma or ether....it is the basic stuff of space-time. They don't even have a clue yet.
Just ask a scientist, "What is the difference between
now and 1 minute ago". He can't answer, because even with all of our "great science", we still don't know what time is. And time is the most basic of all experiences.
If this forum is discussing breatharianism, then it is appropriate, because it is the underlying mechanism to it all. It you want to discuss fruit juices and detoxing the body, you may as well discuss it in a "juicer maillist". Juicing isn't breatharian....it's fruitarian.....there are a whole bunch of fruitarians around. What I see is the progression from "meathead" to "vegetarian" to "fruitarian" to "breatharian". Then there is the odd splinter group of "macrobiotics" and "yogis" who understand it all,
and can eat anything they want without it affecting their spirit.
All things are part of a "whole interelated experience" which we call earth. Human's like to fragment things
and "pigeon hole" them, and they lose the "big picture". Then things like "fruit fasting" becomes separate from the "possible physics of breatharians".

zentara wrote:
Now finally.....this is the truth I see in my subconcious mind. I don't expect anyone to accept it, unless they see the same thing in their own minds.


carole wrote:
There may be certain truths that are buried in our subconscious minds, but if all knowledge was deep within us we would be able to sit down in a locked room, with no outside influence and learn everything from our own minds. Most truth must be discovered by studying pertinent information. And yes, we must learn to balance the physical with the spiritual.


You should be able to sit in a locked room, with no outside influence, and retreive the truth. The thing is, if you were in that state, your karma would be pretty good, and your truth would be "to just contemplate existance". That is almost nirvana.

Most of us are born with pre-existing karma, and have been forced out of the room, to work it out.
That dosn't mean that the "truth for you" isn't in your subconcious mind. There is another truth ....the "public truth", or the "big lie".

There is a parable about the "man who read so many books" , he ended up knowing nothing. Think about that. How can books from the "devil's world", really tell you the truth? They do everything they can to distract you from the real truth.

Oh well, nice chatting with you. This won't get much farther, and will in all likelyhood, break down into squabbles over semantics. The "real truth" cannot even be put into words.....it can only be thought.
So once again, I say look into your own mind for that thought.....and remember......you ARE going to die one day....we all are. So the body must be relinquished. What does that leave you with as your own? Your soul is all you really own, ( unless you've sold it already for earthly goodies).
The soul is the underlying mechanism which you are searching for, and the "psycho-somatic link" While your soul is in your body, you have the right to control all sub-molecular, sub-nuclear, sub-quntuum processes, which occur in it.

So if you are going to answer this, just answer this one question. Say you know you are going to die, and an angel was asking what kind of world do you want to go to, and why?
Do you want a meathead world? A fruitarian world?
A breatharian world? Now what would it take to make that kind of world possible? Think deeply. For instance, if you want metal, that means someone may be able to make weapons and cause war. If you don't want metal, how will beings exist? Stay warm? Do you want your "fur coat back"? That would be wise. Why be naked? There are many many considerations which are interelated.
Back to top
Kristall



Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who/what is the devil?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group