Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breatharian/Raw Community

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Meetings, Centers, Locations, Links etc. related to this forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PranaChild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Breatharian/Raw Community Reply with quote

Hello,

I live in the United States and discovered my true healthy happy nature of living without physical food while traveling in Southeast Asia. I came back to the United States and have found my body still does not want food. I get very ill when I force myself to eat. I thought I would be coming back to get a "job" and I have tried but realized I cannot live in society and work an everyday job while being a breatharian. I have had to force myself to eat to try and "fit in" but I immediately go back to depression as I know this is not my real truth. I am looking to help fund, build and live in a Breatharian community. If anyone knows of or has the same vision, please let me know! My vision for 2012 is this and this alone.

Peace Love and Light

Last edited by PranaChild on Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMW

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: place Reply with quote

I am supporting your vision.
My first suggestion is to look for a place in tropical or subtropical places. At present parts of South America seem to me to be most suitable, especially the area of the Amazon: South Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay. There are also places in Africa and still a few small places in Asia.
Many factors need to be considered to set up such a place.

Let us work together towards realizing this goal.

Last edited by JMW on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Breatharian/Raw Community Reply with quote

Hi PranaChild,

I always thought about founding a new community like that you want to.

There is a documentary about alternative communities called "A New We".
http://fic.ic.org/a-new-we.php/

Here you have a link to a community called "Auroville". It's in India. It's worth to know.
http://www.auroville.org/

I live im Portugal and here we have a community called Tamera, included in the documentary "A New We".

Here in this forum, there is a seminar with Evelyn and Steve where they show a little bit how they wanted their new community to be.

The Seminar Name is: "Steve Torrence & Evelyn Levy, Kraków 2002"

And the Files that you need to download are these:

Part 1:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VM61IZ8R

Part 2:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DJ3NXNC4

They are the first and the second parts of the SECOND PART of the Seminar, I mean, the first two links bellow the title "Second Part (Links):"

The link to the download page of the seminar is this:
http://forum.breatharian.info/viewtopic.php?t=556

The part with the new community is in the end of the first file and in the beginning of the second one. I don't know if it continues in the third one.

I hope that it helps you.

And please let us know how is progressing this new community. Maybe there are people here interested to live there.

Rick

PranaChild wrote:
Hello,

I live in the United States and discovered my true healthy happy nature of living without physical food while traveling in Southeast Asia. I came back to the United States and have found my body still does not want food. I get very ill when I force myself to eat. I thought I would be coming back to get a "job" and I have tried but realized I cannot live in society and work an everyday job while being a breatharian. I have had to force myself to eat to try and "fit in" but I immediately go back to depression as I know this is not my real truth. I am looking to help fund, build and live in a Breatharian community. If anyone knows of or has the same vision, please let me know! My vision for 2012 is this and this alone.

Peace Love and Light

PranaChild

Last edited by RICKLFF on Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
PranaChild

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info! I have come up to June Lake in the mountains in California. I'm staying in a cabin and getting lots of clean fresh air. As far as developing a community, I don't see why it would have to be in a tropical location, as I have found the mountains so far to be absolutely amazing with the air and the forests/nature. The jungle may be good too as I have not yet lived in a jungle. Anyway, I'm going to watch those videos and links. And one other question is how are breatharians making a living these days?
Dominik

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Amy,

I hope in a matter of months set myself free of the system (work, money)
and start traveling from UK trough Europe to warmer climate to visit eco communities. The core of my journey will to become breatherian (raw vegan at the moment) and live without use of money.
I have found a Fruitarian Community in Kenya (with one breatherian, but not to sure if he is still with them) http://www.fruitariancommunity.tk/
http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/natural-fruitarian-community?id=2684079%3ATopic%3A775861&page=3
I share the same dream of living in breatherian community...
Please get in touch with me.
PranaChild

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Dominik. I sent you a message. Look forward to talking
Ichelle213

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Breatharian/Raw Community Reply with quote

Hi Amy,

I am going through much of the same thing that you are. I responded to someone else on Tribe.net named Ami, so if that was you then Hi again:) I am in the process of transitioning. It's not a matter of "if" I can do it, but where I should do it. I am really struggling because I don't take messages from my higher self very lightly. It really has gotten to the point in my life, that I need to take this leap now. I lived in many different communities in Hawaii and kept noticing that the FOOD (and ganga smoke) was getting in the way of me being able to feel comfortable in those places. There's a lot of raw vegan communities, especially in costa rica, but I don't see them allowing for teh freedom to explore breatharianism. But maybe since you have transitioned already, that would be different. I would love to connect to you. Many blessings.

Ichelle
PranaChild wrote:
Hello,

Peace Love and Light

Amy
Awareness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: Breatharian/Raw Community Reply with quote

PranaChild wrote:
Hello,

Peace Love and Light

First, really ask yourself, is this what you want? Why do you want to form this community? maybe do some WSW analysis : )

If you really want to manifest this, maybe you should paint a more detailed picture... how much money will you need,where do you want this community to be, what are the rules of the community? Anyone can join if they're a serious meditator? Anyone can join if they eat only raw food? What about raw meat? I always wanted to be a dictator. I'm sure everyone else does also. I swear I'd be benevolent.

Only breatharians can join? : ) Committing to a community is like... getting married almost. Living with Pom for 4 months was very interesting. If you can find the right people, maybe you can just be a group of wandering nomads and go wherever there is work or choke ripe fruit : ) But be careful-- don't start depending on others for your happiness.

I think Pom ( fruitariancommunity.tk ) may have stumbled onto at least one important idea. The people in the community are much more important than anything else.

I love the idea of having some sanctuary or home I can go back to when I please, probably more than most,( for my sun sign is cancer ) but I am learning to appreciate more and more that this whole universe is my home, and comfort is merely a state of mind. One with no fixed abode who can adapt to any situation may be most content. I find I like being alone as much as possible... which necessitates a larger piece of land... more "spread out" living... in pahoa you can easily find 20+ people living on 5 acres of land... trees help... having quiet neighbors helps... but it can still be too crowded for me personally.

There are very few people I can imagine living with on a semi-permanent basis. And the one person I can imagine living with seems to be constantly moving around. ( many saints stay in one place, many are constantly on the move for one reason or another- think neem karoli baba for one, of course there is no rule when it comes to inediates or saints or whatever ).

So perhaps your vision includes people constantly leaving and joining your community and not making any real commitment? Of course, you can't force someone to join or stay anyways!

Now , let us speculate as to why you want to start this community. It's probably not for fame or money or any rubbish like that. Are you lonely? Do you want to feel like there's other people like me out there, cause there aren't : ) Do you want someone to "keep you honest," keep you away from temptations, keep you 100% raw, help you on the path. I'm sure you know that nobody can carry you even one step, the path is yours alone to follow.

Is this venture truly to serve others? Do you feel a certain amount of purification is necessary before one is capable of serving others? IE
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

It sure would be neat to see a group of humans working together like the ants or bees do. We have real needs, as much as we hate to admit it-- food, shelter, clothing, ... entertainment? And we could probably come together to meet these needs... if we weren't so greedy and ego-centric and violent etc

What new do you have to add? How is your community different than any other community? Or how will it be better? 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

I have thought on and off about how I'd like to own land here on Big Island, but i just don't really care at this point.

In conclusion you have my full support and I will dig holes in the lava rock with a pick axe and plant some trees. I don't mean to discourage you at all, ( pom was always telling me not to be so negative haha ) I hope it didn't come across that way, I know you have TONS of creative energy. Just don't forget to focus + aim your arrows carefully !

I have this book pom sent me it's pretty boring but let me know if anyone wants it,just details but m ight be worth reading if you get real serious.
Diana Leafe Christian-Creating a Life Together_ Practical Tools to Grow Ecovillages and Intentional Communities (2003).pdf
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sorry repeat, trouble sending the one below)

Last edited by tomasblanco on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sorry repeat)

Last edited by tomasblanco on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject: d Reply with quote

If I can comment necrobumply on this 2 years later... Smile

thank you for sharing your dream Prana Child

it is funny I hadnt read this thread and wrote to Joachim to join the forum, (he says say something about yourself), I said:

"...the strong connection that I make to eremitical life in the mountains or abandoned villages, maybe, as a silly dream, the foundation of a pseudo-eco-village for inediant semi-hermits... Smile" "eco-villages turn around production of food to a considerable extend"...

so there you have my outlandish dream. You take something unpopular (inedia), mix it with something very unpopular (eremitical life, any religion or no religion), you get something extremely unpopular Smile I am nonetheless investigating abandoned villages, of which there are in the order of 5000 in my area, and soon will visit caves in the mountains which allegedly had hermits in the 11th c. or so, probably waste of time , but it doesnt harm entertaining dreams, it does good to my heart anyway

on the WSW analysys of the criticism above, really would be a bit as if for a modicum of mutual support, like an emergency happens, you ring a bell for the hermit in the opposite mountain or distant hut to know; degree of contact right for me is around once, maybe twice, a month; I stayed in an order reputed as eremitical and honestly couldnt bear the lack of loneliness, I am serious

in the "make a living" chapter, if that is needed, often hermits attract benefactors, and you can go down to the valley to do some fruit picking work, or maybe do some sort of divinatory art with turists/pilgrims down the mountain, which admitedly is a break of hermit life

dreams... Smile

the most beautiful project and people I ve heard of so far is http://www.eotopia.org/#!news/ctwy,

these ones are about no money (gift economy)+ veganism, rest ordinary eco-village things; I feel they will make their dream come true

I dont see why you cant "infiltrate" Smile vegan communes, for some time tell them you are fasting seriously, and eventually confess you are interested in inedia... making clear that you dont mean to convert anyone or anything...

if you are still around, can you inform what's up with you these days in this respect Prana Child? thank you,
Awareness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she did edit only a few months ago : )

I would pursue your dream Tomas, it sounds like you've found an ideal location that is definitely worth exploring further- where is it if I may ask?

The problem with buying land is that - only a few acres is a GREAT start for a couple people - depending on your neighbors- but it would be ideal to have a huge mass of land where everyone could feel and be alone & secluded if they so chose.

I really like the idea of gift economy so much!

The only problem with "infiltrating" vegan community is that their values & goals could potentially be much different than yours. I think vegan is a good base to start with. But it's really about finding others who have the same goals as you. Who are interested in looking inward. Who want realization more than they want air... of course trying to convert almost anyone to inedia... waste of time... unless you find someone who's really... ripe
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(pardon, repeat again, this slow computer throws a message "failure to send)[/url]

Last edited by tomasblanco on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agreed really.

EDIT OCTOBER 2014: I've progressed in self-knowledge and I dont think any sort of community life is for me now, not even in semi-hermit fashion, not even if there are "common goals"; I let know so that words in the thread have some weight and meaning if possible.
It's silly when people quote, more from films, but for once in my life, I am gonna do it: Rounders "What choice? We can't escape what we are".

Good luck to those in the future that might really set up an inediant community.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Meetings, Centers, Locations, Links etc. related to this forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: