Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The process

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PranaChild

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: The process Reply with quote

So I have tried putting myself in different locations: in the mountains in solitude, in the city, and in an in between environment. This is what I have come up with every time: Loneliness in the process. I go through anger, depression, elation, love, all within a couple hours! My mind is constantly going "what is my purpose? What is my purpose?" All I feel is the want to create art, music, love and to be among others with the same vision of FREEDOM. I have been without a job and I have found it does not do much good to be without some sort of job/activity while trying to come off food, er, drugs. Even when I'm alone going through the process, I have to go at least sit somewhere to be around people and to hear music or something...otherwise my mind is a deamon and won't shut up. Perhaps I have a lot of icky karma to go through compared to most? But this is what I've experienced. This is why I am keeping vision, every second of everyday, that we can come together as a community to support each other.
Lots of Love to all of you
Amy

amy.seeman@gmail.com
JMW

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: The process Reply with quote

Amy.Seeman wrote:
I go through anger, depression, elation, love, all within a couple hours!
So, you are playing quite well Smile

Amy.Seeman wrote:
My mind is constantly going "what is my purpose? What is my purpose?"
Well, you are the only one who can answer, because you are the creator. There is no purpose unless you define it.

Amy.Seeman wrote:
All I feel is the want to create art, music, love and to be among others with the same vision of FREEDOM.
OK, nice, go ahead! The vision is created, now make decisions, plan the way and start walking it.

Amy.Seeman wrote:
I have been without a job and I have found it does not do much good to be without some sort of job/activity while trying to come off food, er, drugs.
So, you have your experience based on what you've done. Now you know in what environment you want to be next time you are putting food away.

Amy.Seeman wrote:
Even when I'm alone going through the process, I have to go at least sit somewhere to be around people and to hear music or something...
Do that.

Amy.Seeman wrote:
otherwise my mind is a deamon and won't shut up.
That is a result of your observation. What conclusions can be drawn? Well, one of them is that you don't control your mind the way you wish it to work. Knowing that you can decide to change it and work out the way. You are not a machine. You are the creator.

Amy.Seeman wrote:
Perhaps I have a lot of icky karma to go through compared to most?
So called karma is only for unconscious beings. You can say that karma is just a program for machines. The machine cannot get rid of the program, it just follow the program instructions. In case of people is different, people are creators, they can change every thing, modify and create any program for living.
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Amy.

Have you tried to go fruitarian as an intermediate step towards breatharianism? I am doing it this way, and it's helping me to fix all the mental and emotional crap in a smoother and easier way.

The Great Jericho Sunfire explains his own gradual process in this video. It inspired me a lot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AkmXk6PKoc

Salut.
PranaChild

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but my throat closes and doesn't want me to swallow anything. If I force anything even fruit it just makes me "high" like on drugs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: