Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Place to transition (fast)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Meetings, Centers, Locations, Links etc. related to this forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ichelle213

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Place to transition (fast) Reply with quote

Hi,

I am currently looking for a place to transition to breatharianism, or possibly live. I am currently in PA, in the US and feel that I have come back here (I was living in Hawaii) to realize my truth. That I need a gentle loving environment with fresh air to nurture my being. I have been getting the message to transition to breatharianism for the past 3 years. I have cleansed so much, mentally and emotionally. I am ready to take the last leap. I attempted the 21 transition, and even completed the the first two weeks, but I realized at this time that I had "other" work to do first. I did that work, and I am ready now. So if anyone can suggest or offer a place for me to come and make this journey I would be beyond grateful. Many blessings to you on this journey to our true state of being.

Ichelle
PranaChild

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ichelle

I just sent you a private message as I just saw your reply on my other post. I, too have been feeling the call for over 2 years and really intense the past 9 months. I want to make the complete final leap as well but it is very intense process. I am wanting to go trekking in the Himalayas and do it out there. I don't know why that image keeps popping into my head but it does. Otherwise I keep trying to do it in the raw food community I am living in Arizona. Let me know what you are thinking to do.

Love and Light

Amy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Meetings, Centers, Locations, Links etc. related to this forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: