Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does food exist? Does nourishment exist?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Renewed Intention Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

Thanks very much for renewing my interest in becoming a breatharian. Very Happy
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome.
Red

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say that I've seen starvation personally so can only comment as to what I think is happening in those cases. One way to die is to stop eating AND drinking completely. The body will have a very difficult time doing it's work of elimination and the body will die from toxic shock. If anyone is stuck in a situation where they only have clean water then I don't believe they would die. They might think they will and that might cause a lot of mental stress. They will also look at their body in the beginning stages of this forced detox and think it IS dying because it will lose a lot of bulk that they thought was their body but was really just stuff there body was in the process of eliminating always. We are used to seeing bodies always full of food and since the body takes several months to eliminate solid foods then this results in bodies bigger than normal. If you really think you are starving to death then that can be a terrible way to pass through a detox and possibly could result in death especially if you avoid liquids.

I sometimes wonder if these images we see on tv (not that I watch it) are put there to keep the illusion that we can starve to death without food. The pictures of starving kids in africa, concentration camps etc. It's a good way to keep almost anyone from even trying to get off the drug called food.
Red

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samuel

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

to steve
Quote:
If its true that you die after three weeks without any food or liquids then I must have a different type of body because it doesn't happen to me.

Yes you do have a different type of body
Yes you do have a different type of mind
Yes you are a completely different emotional and mental structure than other people

You once said on your lectures that you are not from this planet
Maybe that is the case
What is easy and natural for you, is usually impossible for most of the people on this planet

We are evolving animals you are not
We have do deal with a lot of emotional purification to achieve inedia
Even Buddha had to sit in the forest for 7 years or so to achieve complete detox,
you somehow didn't have do to it, it went smoothly quickly and easy maybe you have already accomplished that in past lives or maybe just because you are a different spirit
But for you it seems very natural, because you are not an animal like me

Your pituitary and pineal is working fine, so it's easy for you to switch the stomach on and off, people usually have that completely blocked, I myself recover those blocks in other people sometimes, getting out chocolate pollution and effects of vaccination in my country that block the brains for a lifetime. Maybe you did't have those vaccinations that stuck our minds in a dark mental projection of scary reality

How I've experienced,
when I do sungazing regularly or live in a tropical country full of sunlight
food seems to be like you said - just a drug
It seems something just to stimulate the brain with taste and smell.

But when you live in cold Poland where you don't see the sun for a week, things start to look very different, and my subconsciousness starts to see a banana as a source of accumulated sun energy and wants to eat that banana
So I partially agree and partially disagree with your version of reality,
because it's much easier to be breatharian in the tropics, it was very easy for me to live on light in Australia but in north of Europe , food usually stops to be just a drug.
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Samuel,

There is no way the internal organs of a body can get anything from food and transfer it to the body as some form of energy. I also use to think looking at or being in the sun helps but I don't see it that way anymore.

Look at the organs of the body and try to explain how the process works. How something goes into the stomach, gets subjected to acid and so on through the body unit the substance is completely eliminated which takes a couple of months. Try to explain in simple terms how during that process anything such as energy can be transferred to the body to somehow keep it alive.

I don't believe anyone can explain that process. No microbiologist or doctor.

Now look at all the internal organs in a different way. Look at them as devices for breaking down and finally eliminating the substance and you will see it makes more sense.

Stomach - holding area for gross breaking down of food using acid etc.

Small intestine - Absorbs liquids via the blood vessels and pass solid substance to large intestine.

Now the liquid part of the substance is in the blood so the blood can distribute it to the various organs for further breaking down and elimination.

Liver - Detox and breaking down of fatty substances.

Kidney - Filter

Lungs - elimination by gassing

Skin - same as lungs but also deals with gross substances such as fat that slowly pass out of the skin.

Getting off of any addiction is a mind and emotionally challenging process but it doesn't mean it's impossible if it's done slowly and with care and reason.

Many of our souls are from different places in the universe but that is because people that have been incarnated on earth have just passed through a dark age where this information was lost and purposely removed from the consciousness so outside information needs to be reinstated here.

My body is in no way different or special and I believe anyone can do this if approached with the right information.
konradkostka

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fruits & nuts seem to be a perfect food created by the nature so I`ve experienced week on fruits & nuts. My skin became different. Perfect clear & smooth, but I didn`t feel good. I felt a lack of energy. I`ve expected somthing opposite...
Red

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:49 am    Post subject: You are the man Reply with quote

Steve,

Your point of view and your clear explanations are making a very strong cleaning in all my concepts about breatharianism. Now it's much more clear to me. Like you said in a seminar in Poland: "The information must be so simple that you can explain it to a child and he/she will understand".

Now I finally feel that I really understand breatharianism.

By the way, I'm very curious about that place that you and Evelyn wanted to create. That one that you commented in a seminar. A place with a circular form, like a crop circle.

Can I have your personal e-mail ?
My e-mail is:
ricklff3@gmail.com
Just send me a "hi".

Thank You very much
PranaChild

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently looking at property in Ecuador with the intention of breatharian community. A place of co creation.. Smile
MicheleSt

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve, I'd also be interested in knowing if you and Evelyn continued toward your community idea?
Samuel

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve
I also stick to Buddhas "middle way" as someone mentioned here
Luckily I listen only to my body, not scientist , doctors, noutrishonist or whatever weird beings or even people here
Every one looks on to things from the perspective of his own body
so I keep it that way. Your words are inadecuate to my body and what I feel
and are not the right thing for me.
Maybe in a few years time I will be thinking like you but today absolutely I desagree in some parts
In some way, I did agree before, because I 've been writing articles about food being just a drug 10 years ago already.

I was in india recently, and realized what the word "adapted" means.
I had my own awakening and had my own principles. I thought that it's possible to apply my healing principles to different bodies around the world.
But their bodies are adapted to completely different environment and my principles would probably kill them, and their living and eating principles would easily kill me, so no way our bodies were compatible in any way, people's bodies are different, and I'm also against qualifing different samples of humans around the planet as the same species. There are many different genealogical lines on this planet, some may be converted to breatharianism , some - just not possible

I also didn't die after weeks without food. I lived on sun, easy. I lived on "spirit" - eating became stupid and seemed so childish. Living without water was also possible to some point. I was living breatharian in Australia and rejected this way as something not right for me at that moment, It was limitation and not the right thing in the context of my mind purification.

Sorry but I'm out of this discussion, It just doesn't make any sense to continue this topic. All the best
PranaChild

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not that the body is different, it's the mind, conditioning, and beliefs. Mind is so powerful. Not everyone in this lifetime will be interested in non eating. Many minds don't even think along these lines. Nothing to do with the body's capability/incapability (This is just my opinion)

Very Happy
Red

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: