Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does food exist? Does nourishment exist?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Does food exist? Does nourishment exist? Reply with quote

The body can not be fed, it can only be drugged. Anything that changes your body physiologically is classified as a drug. Food is a drug. Some drugs are more damaging to the body some less. I would say that food in all it's various combinations is a moderate drug but one that effects the body a lot since it is done constantly.

Everyone is living off of energy only and NONE of it is being extracted from the food that is eaten. The body is not able to extract anything from what it eats. It can only break it down and get rid of it and that is all it needs to do with it. We experience the drug bodily for a time period and then it passes. The problem with food is that it is taken many times daily and in much variation. It also stays in the body for months, causing bloated bodies and all types of health issues.

Foods called health foods are just foods that the body has an easy time getting rid of that don't create a lot of problems on the way out. Fruits are the best example.

To accept the idea that the body extracts energy or anything from what it eats is to completely misunderstand the function of the elimination tract or what most call the digestive tract.

The digestive system is not a digestive system at all. It's an elimination system and that is all it is. Whatever we put in the mouth will get hit first with acid in the stomach and then to the small intestine where the acid is neutralized and further breaking down of the material happens. It is then carried away by the blood. The blood is constantly being cleaned of foreign material by the liver, kidney, lungs and skin, etc. It has nothing to do with assimilation or nourishment. We get fatter when we eat these types of drugs and I believe hold at least 3 months of food residue at all times.

Fasting doesn't make sense to me or I compare it to the person that smokes but every once in a while stops smoking for a few weeks but then goes back. Fasting is good for the body like stopping smoking every once in a while. It's only helping the body during the fast and goes back into decline the moment the drug is reintroduced.

The body from the time it is conceived is a self sustaining organism and doesn't need anything including water to sustain itself. People only eat for the same reason some people smoke or do other drugs. There shouldn't even be the word food because the body doesn't get fed. The definition of food is:

Quote:
1. Material, usually of plant or animal origin, that contains or consists of essential body nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals, and is ingested and assimilated by an organism to produce energy, stimulate growth, and maintain life.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/food

Whoever has gone without food for longer than a week knows this can't be true because if it was then the body would slowly die. The body only continues to clean itself continuously. After a few months without any food and only water, the body returns to it's natural state without any food material at all in it.

If you have been using these drugs called food and you stop taking them then you will go through a detox like any other drug. The harder or more frequent the drug use and the weaker the body, the longer and hard the detox will be but after the detox it will only get stronger.

Also if you are considering doing this, do it with the understanding that you are simply getting off of a drug and expect the usual body reactions of any drug detox. If you want to do it slowly then just eat and drink fruits until you feel ready to stop them. It will still take 3 months for the body to completely detox but it will be a lot easier of a detox or none at all.

To think that the body will transform from one that gets energy from food to one that gets it some other direct way or that some spiritual process or meditation is required just makes an already mentally difficult process, more difficult to go through. I think it is not necessary or what is happening with the body.
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
BREATHARIANISM, INEDIA, NON-EATING (breatharian, inediate, non-eater)
This is a state of man (breatharian, inediate, non-eater) characterized (among other things) by the absence of eating, resulting from (or rather being a stage on the way to) expanding of the Consciousness sphere in which a person lives. In general an ideal (fully realized) inediate, breatharian, non-eater has no need to eat or drink to keep the body working perfectly. A breatharian consumes no food and no drink, he/she needs only air to nourish the body.

Here are some quotes from the main page that I think have some misunderstandings.

Nobody has a need for drugs. There are not different styles of nourishing the body such as fruitarian, breatharian, etc Food is only a drug. A body can't be nourished by anything we call food because it is a self nourishing organism and what is food but a drug. This is true for animals also. Like a baby that is not touched at all will be underdeveloped. Food serves as a type of touch to keep the body heathy but it is not nourishing anything and you survive better and longer without it. I don't believe air is nourishing the body either. It is part of the cleaning process happening in the lungs.

The body has a way to experience a substance as it is passing out of the body. We only carry around this accumulation of material because the body never has a chance to finish the cleaning because the drugs come in three times or more a day.[/quote]

Last edited by stevetorrence on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A person who regularly drinks liquid food, e.g. fruit juices, can't be called an inediate, breatharian or non-eater. This is a diet called liquidarianism. Also, we don't call a person an inediate or breatharian when he/she is fasting or on a starvation diet. Also in these cases food is not (or almost not) consumed during some time, but such situation lasts only temporary and then food consumption is resumed or the person dies. An inediate or breatharian, never starves or dies for lack of food because his/her body needs not matter called food.

I would say call it like it is.
You are a fruit drug user Smile liquidarianism insinuates that the liquid is nourishing the body. If its only fruit juice then are probably very little il effects but just because it passes through easily. It's not nourishing the body.

Fasting is just getting off the drug for extended periods of time. It's only beneficial to the body during the fast or what should be called a detox. Starvation doesn't exist. The body doesn't get nourished by food or anything we can see so you can't starve it. It just goes through a detox which might resemble a weakening of the body but it always recovers unless its in a very damaged state.
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Permanent non-eating, inedia or breatharianism are states which usually appear as a side effect of expanding one's sphere of the Consciousness. However there are also many cases that this state happened unexpectedly and lasted for months or years.

We become more clear headed when we completely get off all drugs/food. It doesn't require expanding the consciousness other than having an open mind that doesn't have a problem with going against the common belief about how the body is sustained.
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A person who by force tries to refrain from eating can't be called an inediate or breatharian. Such action, if prolonged, is harmful to the body and can lead to death. Fasting and starvation diet are different subjects the inedia, breatharianism and non-eating.

It is never harmful to the body to stop drugging it. It doesn't die from lack of drugs. A heavy smoker might think they are going to die if they can't get the next smoke but they will just go through a detox that might at times feel like death. It's never helpful to go back to smoking or eating. You can only help the body with its natural cleaning by providing water for a few months after stopping all eating or as long as needed to completely detox. Or you can do a slower process by changing to fruits to satisfy he desire to eat. It will just be a slower but less acute detox.
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
one thing is for sure, a real inediate or breatharian does not need to eat to keep the body working normally. more ...

I would say this statement is true for everyone.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with pretty much everything posted in this thread.
Red

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case I have always felt it's the beliefs are so strong the body has to follow them. Take for instance the "starving kids in Africa" we always hear about, or whatever example you wish to use, they are not trying to become breatharians. They believe they need food to survive and will die without it just like everyone else has been taught since day 1. We as spiritual beings have enough power to make these beliefs real, whether true or not. Even people who hear of breatharianism can still starve to death if doubt has not yet been fully defeated. Or perhaps away from food emotional pain becomes so strong one loses the will to live at some point and death occurs. Opinions on this will vary, but to me breatharianism is but a small aspect of going to advanced levels of consciousness, leading to immortality and/or resurrection with the later potential for ascension. People who don't think spiritual advancement and breatharianism go hand in hand, well that's why they are still here, and going nowhere, still aging and dying eventually, even if they did live without food. They still did not defeat death as many have, Jesus being the most well known example. It is my experience that with sufficient love present within oneself, hunger cannot exist, just as fear and ignorance can not exist in the presence of truth and love. People who are starving to death are likely not experiencing ecstasy and bliss constantly, or even joy, but instead the extreme absence of love which might be called the some of the lowest/lower levels of consciousness: shame, guilt, hopelessness and apathy, grief, fear, desire, basically death is worshiped at these levels, God does not exist here, life is a living hell, if there is a god he would be Satan. I speak from personal experience. Living without food is not possible in such a state of being. I am not trying to suggest this is the case for everyone who has starved to death. But with sufficient love it's just not possible to starve, love is our true and only real nourishment, and with it one if finally able to break through the fog of lies and deception spun by the Dark Brotherhood on this planet. Even beliefs like being sustained by food are easily dissolved with even a small amount of illumination. Having starved to death in my mind is evidence of one not having reached these levels of realization, which I personally feel is necessary, if you wish to graduate from the physical limitations completely. Anyone who has ever claimed to be enlightened, and aged and died, is no master. If they could not conquer their own beliefs on food, and death, I would doubt they even mastered the mind at all.
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red wrote:
Quote:
Starvation doesn't exist. The body doesn't get nourished by food or anything we can see so you can't starve it. It just goes through a detox which might resemble a weakening of the body but it always recovers unless its in a very damaged state.

So then, what is happening when the bodies of those who are starving gradually become thinner and thinner until functioning ceases?

I've heard that before but never seen a case. Give me an example where you know the circumstances surrounding it.

The body definitely gets thinner without food but I would consider it the more normal body type rather than the body that is carrying around 2 months of food residue waiting for it's turn to exit the body.
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also think about cases where orphan babies are fed but not touched and end up getting sick and underdeveloped. That shows more that touch is more important than food but food because a substitute for touch as we get older.
Red

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
PranaChild

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I often think about the Buddha who became very weak and frail from not eating for so long. He was obviously right about enlightenment, being free from attachments and so forth, but I don't think he beleived/realized in breatharianism because he concluded we need to eat (taking the middle way) and we need not neglect the body. He died of old age in his what, 80s? Hmmm. I wonder if he had believed in breatharianism it would have been part of his teachings and his body would have overcome its "weakness."
PranaChild

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red- I feel your pain, big time...bigggg time.
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red wrote:
stevetorrence wrote:
I've heard that before but never seen a case. Give me an example where you know the circumstances surrounding it.

The countless billions in history who have keeled over dead after anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks when they've stopped eating.

You'll have to forgive any hidden bitterness. I just lost a wonderful living situation and 3 loving relationships over the subject of breatharianism / my insistence on testing it, of being yelled at, told you're "certifiably insane", "cuckoo", being in lot with those who are part of a "cult", and so on and so forth.

"Miserable", "in despair", and "in so much pain" don't even begin to describe my current state.

I can't stop crying...

If its true that you die after three weeks without any food or liquids then I must have a different type of body because it doesn't happen to me. When I stop I get the same results as if I got off another type of drug. At first a downswing for 3-5 days, and then I only got stronger. other things happen also like skin getting smoother, hair getting better, increased energy, less sleep requirement and so on.

With that said, I think that detoxing off of any drug has to be done with care and experience and with the knowledge of what is happening in the process. You can have complications depending on how dependent you were on that drug. Of course the drug use can always resume to stop or slow down the detoxing process. I also don't think a one week dry fast is necessary, though at is how I first did it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: