Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does food exist? Does nourishment exist?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konradkostka wrote:
Fruits & nuts seem to be a perfect food created by the nature so I`ve experienced week on fruits & nuts. My skin became different. Perfect clear & smooth, but I didn`t feel good. I felt a lack of energy. I`ve expected somthing opposite...

What you felt is normal and would be the same with only water or nothing once the body is clean. You felt weak because you were still in the detox period. That passes after some weeks or more depending on how your DIEt was.
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red wrote:
Code:
<GTR> Yeah I totally agree with what Steve Torrence is saying.
<GTR> people always want to have an excuse or eat "only" fruit and nuts or whatever. but I think it's either all or nothin.
<Red> Coming Soon: "Life Style Without Food, Version 3"
<Red> We need to get the "Love & Light" "prana" [stuff] out of it.
<GTR> yeah I was just thinking about it. funny yesterday I was thinking it had little or nothing to do with sungazing either, because I've seen the sun with my eyes closed during meditation. and then I read steve torrence says the same thing!
<Red> I don't think there is such a thing as "life force" anymore. It's all awareness / consciousness directing electromagnetic charge.
<GTR> yep, exactly
<GTR> it just is what it is. and it was always supposed to be that way but we were compromised at some point. someone told us we were weak and we believed them. and forgot the whole thing.
<GTR> it's "internal to external" not "external to internal"
<GTR> even though technically neither is really one or the other lol
<GTR> So love and light and prana and sungazing are not necessary. you just need to be it.
<Red> Yeah. Those explanations, terms, etc. all confuse the issue. It's far, far simpler than that.
<Red> Everyone is already a "breatharian", it's just that they have mental and emotional garbage in its way.

Very Happy
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: You are the man Reply with quote

RICKLFF wrote:
Steve,

Your point of view and your clear explanations are making a very strong cleaning in all my concepts about breatharianism. Now it's much more clear to me. Like you said in a seminar in Poland: "The information must be so simple that you can explain it to a child and he/she will understand".

Now I finally feel that I really understand breatharianism.

By the way, I'm very curious about that place that you and Evelyn wanted to create. That one that you commented in a seminar. A place with a circular form, like a crop circle.

Can I have your personal e-mail ?
My e-mail is:
ricklff3@gmail.com
Just send me a "hi".

Thank You very much

Yes it's so simple once you understand it correctly.
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MicheleSt wrote:
Steve, I'd also be interested in knowing if you and Evelyn continued toward your community idea?

No but have a big place with lots of space and a couple of friends that live on the same property. The other idea was just a passing thing or maybe something in the far off future Smile
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samuel wrote:
Steve
I also stick to Buddhas "middle way" as someone mentioned here
Luckily I listen only to my body, not scientist , doctors, noutrishonist or whatever weird beings or even people here
Every one looks on to things from the perspective of his own body
so I keep it that way. Your words are inadecuate to my body and what I feel
and are not the right thing for me.
Maybe in a few years time I will be thinking like you but today absolutely I desagree in some parts
In some way, I did agree before, because I 've been writing articles about food being just a drug 10 years ago already.

I was in india recently, and realized what the word "adapted" means.
I had my own awakening and had my own principles. I thought that it's possible to apply my healing principles to different bodies around the world.
But their bodies are adapted to completely different environment and my principles would probably kill them, and their living and eating principles would easily kill me, so no way our bodies were compatible in any way, people's bodies are different, and I'm also against qualifing different samples of humans around the planet as the same species. There are many different genealogical lines on this planet, some may be converted to breatharianism , some - just not possible

I also didn't die after weeks without food. I lived on sun, easy. I lived on "spirit" - eating became stupid and seemed so childish. Living without water was also possible to some point. I was living breatharian in Australia and rejected this way as something not right for me at that moment, It was limitation and not the right thing in the context of my mind purification.

Sorry but I'm out of this discussion, It just doesn't make any sense to continue this topic. All the best

I think bodies can be different but not the point that one can sustain itself with food and one without. They are two very different ideas and the organs in the body are very obvious to me what there function is. Even my animals don't eat because I could not believe that they had a more advanced biological organism than me.

But food can have beneficial effects and mental effects just like any other drug. It's one way for us to experience the substance and to FEEL it from our inside as it moves through us. Something interesting but something very overdone in today's society and done with the wrong understanding of what it is.
mexair

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Am I dead yet? Reply with quote

I have only a relatively short time without eating 65 day now, but from what many say I am already dead. I only drink small amounts of water and work and exercise daily. I feel no weakness, in fact I feel stronger every day.

So i guess I am not dead yet Very Happy
Lianna

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

very interesting topic.

I think, itīs true, that most we are addicted from most of our food. But I donīt think, that the body canīt get energy from food. I think, itīs like a fuel cell, the body makes with the solid food and oxygen from the air Electricitiy, which is the "Lifeenergy".

But the point is, our Earth and so all life on it gets all the time electrical energy from the Sun, and other sources in the univers, may be from a so called "black sun" in the center of our Galaxy.

(Electricity may be only another form of Prana, Chi and so on, or it is transportationing it.)

This is from a free engery website, and may be also from Interest:

Nikola Tesla's pictured the sun as an immense ball of electricity, positively charged with a potential of some 200 billion volts.

The earth, on the other hand, is charged with negative electricity. The tremendous electrical force between these two bodies constituted, at least in part, what he called cosmic energy. It varied from night to day and from season to season but it is always present.

The positive particles are stopped at the ionosphere, and between it and the negative charges in the ground, there is a large difference of voltage - something on the order of 360,000 volts. The region between the ground and the edge of space traps a great deal of energy.

But, despite the large size of the planet, it is electrically charged like a capacitor. Keeping positive and negative charges apart by using the air as an insulator.

Interesting is also, that there shall be a melanin based Photosyntheses in humans body (and may be also the same in animals). (Melanin is in the skin, eyes, hair... Think about the coats of many animals...) Very interesting is also, that Vegetation makes with their Chlorophyle based Photosyntheses not only sugar, but also - Electricity...

The solid food based power supply might be an emergency solution from 12000 - 15000 Years ago, when a planetary (or solar system wide) disaster happened, where the axis of the Earth moved to itīs nowadays position, and the Earth got seasons, which was before unknown. (Planetwide tropical or subtropical clima got lost.) And the whole earths atmosphere might had a big change, lost itīs watersteam hull ect.

Think about that bible theme, Adam and Eva in Paradise and then the Fall of them by taking fruits from the Tree of Knowledge... They got addicted from that... And cooking food with fire may be also the exclusion from the Paradise... The Paradise with normal higher paranormal skills like telepathie and so on, no need for eating something (and so no work for it), no diseases, no death...

Yeah, what a theme...
elohimself144

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this post difficult, mostly because of the upsetting demeanor of the content. I came hear to heal, its easiest for me to heal when others are gentle kind and understanding even when i am not able to see as clearly them.
As far as food being a drug. Lets consider a drug. what is a drug. Can it be said that Cannabis is a drug or Magic Mushrooms, perhaps so. When one ingests these plants or fungi the consciousness of that plant illuminates the consciousness of the being. It may be said the same for a Fruit, when one eats a fruit one feels they joy and gladness of the sensations that the fruit has to offer. The bliss of existence may be experienced in a new and profound way to the consciousness of the being. There is a reason plants have been considered to have certain magical properties throughout history, some increase will power, others help with love, others involved in material success.
It is silly to think that the body has a digestive system only for the act of elimination, if it is only meant to eliminate why would it have an option to intake.
People have Mouths. Mouths are used to breathe in air, to speak words, and to ingest the particles of matter given freely by the garden that was eden, which means a garden of delight. Our god and goddess so wanted us to be delighted to live on this earth. to enjoy the fruits of the trees, and we were never required to eat if we did not want to, but were allowed to sample and experience all the sensations of this world.
The only reason people think we must eat is because the withdrawal symptoms of stopping the ingestion rhythm too quickly is so great that it can cause death. This is the similarity between drugs, like heroine or cocaine, and foods. Since most foods that people eat are detrimental to the immortality of the human being, we can equate these foods to a drug that destroys a person, such as heroine. When the body grows accustomed to the drug and the drug is eliminated, the body must grow accustomed to a life without the drug. and this takes time

the truth is, it is dangerous to place such a harsh criticism of food being such an awful, bad, drug, because of the guilt it causes. If anyone wishes to become a breatharian out of guilt, they have chosen the wrong path. It is wiser to choose the path of freedom illumination, bliss and to encourage others to love, and love more, and love everything until the love radiating from the heart of you is so powerful that this love can even sustain your body forever.
Mari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for very very interesting toughts! Thank you!
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lianna wrote:
Hello,

very interesting topic.

I think, itīs true, that most we are addicted from most of our food. But I donīt think, that the body canīt get energy from food. I think, itīs like a fuel cell, the body makes with the solid food and oxygen from the air Electricitiy, which is the "Lifeenergy".

But the point is, our Earth and so all life on it gets all the time electrical energy from the Sun, and other sources in the univers, may be from a so called "black sun" in the center of our Galaxy.

(Electricity may be only another form of Prana, Chi and so on, or it is transportationing it.)

This is from a free engery website, and may be also from Interest:

Nikola Tesla's pictured the sun as an immense ball of electricity, positively charged with a potential of some 200 billion volts.

The earth, on the other hand, is charged with negative electricity. The tremendous electrical force between these two bodies constituted, at least in part, what he called cosmic energy. It varied from night to day and from season to season but it is always present.

The positive particles are stopped at the ionosphere, and between it and the negative charges in the ground, there is a large difference of voltage - something on the order of 360,000 volts. The region between the ground and the edge of space traps a great deal of energy.

But, despite the large size of the planet, it is electrically charged like a capacitor. Keeping positive and negative charges apart by using the air as an insulator.

Interesting is also, that there shall be a melanin based Photosyntheses in humans body (and may be also the same in animals). (Melanin is in the skin, eyes, hair... Think about the coats of many animals...) Very interesting is also, that Vegetation makes with their Chlorophyle based Photosyntheses not only sugar, but also - Electricity...

The solid food based power supply might be an emergency solution from 12000 - 15000 Years ago, when a planetary (or solar system wide) disaster happened, where the axis of the Earth moved to itīs nowadays position, and the Earth got seasons, which was before unknown. (Planetwide tropical or subtropical clima got lost.) And the whole earths atmosphere might had a big change, lost itīs watersteam hull ect.

Think about that bible theme, Adam and Eva in Paradise and then the Fall of them by taking fruits from the Tree of Knowledge... They got addicted from that... And cooking food with fire may be also the exclusion from the Paradise... The Paradise with normal higher paranormal skills like telepathie and so on, no need for eating something (and so no work for it), no diseases, no death...

Yeah, what a theme...

Lianna the body is powered from your consciousness. When you leave, it dies. Simple as that. I don't agree that it works like a fuel cell. Why does it need that second ability? ANYONE can stop eating but it's equivalent to saying ANYONE can stop smoking. It's possible but not everyone has the patience to pass through the readjustment period, whatever it may be. They want to feel good now or they think they are getting worse. They don't understand that getting worse is on the road to getting better. If you stop eating you will see that all your desires for food go away. Your body doesn't need it for energy and has NO way of getting energy from something that has been through an acid bath and then neutralized in the small intestine. Just follow the food and you will see what the body does with it. It just gets rid of it in the most comfortable way for the inhabitant and that takes time.
Lianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lianna the body is powered from your consciousness. When you leave, it dies. Simple as that.

Yes, but I donīt think, thatīs all...

Quote:
I don't agree that it works like a fuel cell. Why does it need that second ability?

--> "The solid food based power supply might be an emergency solution from 12000 - 15000 Years ago, when a planetary (or solar system wide) disaster happened, where the axis of the Earth moved to itīs nowadays position, and the Earth got seasons, which was before unknown. (Planetwide tropical or subtropical clima got lost.) And the whole earths atmosphere might had a big change, lost itīs watersteam hull ect."

Quote:
ANYONE can stop eating but it's equivalent to saying ANYONE can stop smoking.

Yes, but have you read Joachims Book? The body has many DIFFERENT ways, to get energy.

Burning solid food & oxygen like in a fuelcell seems to be one of them, Photosynthesis by Melanin & Sunlight (i guess, itīs the UV part of it) seems to be ANOTHER one, collecting pur Prana seems to be ANOTHER one, and may be using the consciousness also ANOTHER way to get the energy it needs.

I agree, that solid food is a drug, which is not really needed, because of the other ways to get energy, but I donīt agree, that it has absolut NO function for the body to get energy, if someone uses this way, also if this may be an very ineffectiv way...

Just as I guess, that there are two different based metabolism, one based of bio-chemical ways with hormones ect. if solid food is used to get energy; and another one based on light/prana, if this is directly used, and no solid food must be digest...

And some parts of the system may be have a double or more function... and not only one...
Lianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I think, itīs all about geting electricity for the body, especial after reading on http://www.pranarian.info/

I think, Tesla was right:

The describtion of "Prana", "Chi" and itīs characteristics ect. has many similarities with electricity. Trees seems to be like receivers with antenna (crown) and ground (roots), same with humans and so on...

And they may be also have min. two different ways of getting energy, first the photosynthesis based, second the direct prana based...
PranaChild

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My body is still rejecting all liquid and solid. I am completely Dry. I have noticed how I get energy walking into stores, not really necessarily from nature only. I walked into a grocery store and got more energy in there than from a tree I had recently sat under. Is that strange?

Steve, I'd like to know if you are a breatharian or liquidarian? Do you drink water? Also do you practice yoga or any energy work? Experience any bilocation or telepathic communication? I have only experienced subtle images of the spirit world so far.

thanks.
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PranaChild, yes I drink coco water but that doesn't make me a liguidarian. I really can't see any sense in using these terms. Is someone who smokes, a smokarian? Surely they are not living off the smoke anymore than ANYONE is living off the food.

You only need liquids IF you have food substance still in you as the body uses it to help get the food out. That is why thirst disappears as more and more of the food takes it's normal path out through the millions of holes in our body.

Lianna, I know Joachim. Spent a lot of time with him and have spoke to him recently about my new views on this. I think we both said things without the full understanding of what is going on. Really we still all are because nobody that I know can claim complete knowledge of the body. What information we are given is mostly wrong so no wonder everyone is ignorant of the body they are inhabiting.

I don't see why the body needs this emergency system. Vibration is happening around us all the time. It doesn't matter what catastrophe is happening. I think you are making the body more complicated than it needs to be and I don't think there is any proof for the body functioning as a fuel cell.

Study Henry Mooray (might have spelling wrong) but he invented a diode type of device that took the cosmic energy that we are always being bombarded with and converted it to usable energy. This was just transposing higher frequency vibrations for lower since our machines are too slow and archaic to run directly off the high vibrations in gamma rays, etc.

But that doesn't mean our body doesn't have that capability. If I was to design a body, machine, whatever, that is the way I would power it because it would never be in want of energy. It would be swimming in it.

That is how I see the body and in my case I've proved it true without a doubt. It even functions this way in animals.

We really have named the digestive system wrong and it's leading everyone in the wrong direction. It's an ELIMINATION SYSTEM. It might have some higher functions like a type of spinal chord for another level of our body but it's definitely not digesting or helping in the assimilation of anything.
konradkostka

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve, you & Evelyn were explaining on the seminary in 2001 that living on light is possible when we close an old factory [stomach] & the body in order to survive activates pituitary & pineal glands to maintain its functions. You live this way over a dozen years, have you got some other observations & insights about scientific way of explainin how breatharianism works?
Is a similarity between particle of hemoglobin & chlorophyll has something to do with direct absorbtion of Light? Anita Ikonen said that there`s a difference between breatharains living on White Light [when all chakras are activated] & living on prana, what is your opinion about that?

"I do not teach the pranic living on light at all. Prana is a golden sparkly substance, which is more readily available. It is very similar, if not somehow physically inherently the same, as the force and sparks of electrons and electric energy in the universe. It can be drawn in, in similar ways as an antenna pulls in the force of lightning. This is how prana is found in the air, as well as across healthy live trees and good quality clean foods such as organic fruits. Prana exists and can be extracted from various such chemical sources. Prana is the electricity that exists between the atoms, and is not much different from making your body a device that pulls in electrical sparks from the atmosphere. (Don't start experimenting with electricity or electronic devices. Those are still not the same, for reasons I could explain.)

The white light of the Ether is a wholly other nutritional substance than is the Prana, and the white light is also attained by entirely different means. To live on Prana, you are still a physical being of this earth, but to live on the white light of the All you would be and become an Angel of the Light, a being of Light, a light being."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: