Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does food exist? Does nourishment exist?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konradkostka wrote:
Steve, you & Evelyn were explaining on the seminary in 2001 that living on light is possible when we close an old factory [stomach] & the body in order to survive activates pituitary & pineal glands to maintain its functions. You live this way over a dozen years, have you got some other observations & insights about scientific way of explainin how breatharianism works?
Is a similarity between particle of hemoglobin & chlorophyll has something to do with direct absorbtion of Light? Anita Ikonen said that there`s a difference between breatharains living on White Light [when all chakras are activated] & living on prana, what is your opinion about that?

"I do not teach the pranic living on light at all. Prana is a golden sparkly substance, which is more readily available. It is very similar, if not somehow physically inherently the same, as the force and sparks of electrons and electric energy in the universe. It can be drawn in, in similar ways as an antenna pulls in the force of lightning. This is how prana is found in the air, as well as across healthy live trees and good quality clean foods such as organic fruits. Prana exists and can be extracted from various such chemical sources. Prana is the electricity that exists between the atoms, and is not much different from making your body a device that pulls in electrical sparks from the atmosphere. (Don't start experimenting with electricity or electronic devices. Those are still not the same, for reasons I could explain.)

The white light of the Ether is a wholly other nutritional substance than is the Prana, and the white light is also attained by entirely different means. To live on Prana, you are still a physical being of this earth, but to live on the white light of the All you would be and become an Angel of the Light, a being of Light, a light being."

I'm sorry but a lot of that info that I gave then was wrong. I don't believe in any of that now and if you read my other posts on this thread I think you will get your answers. I really suggest forgetting about all of that and prank. It is a smoke screen to make the process mystical and unobtainable for most since it will never be understood that way. Our bodies are kept animated by the same force that allows you to raise your arm when you command it. It's our soul, consciousness or whatever you want to name it. We are all living on that but 99.99% of us are addicted to a drug called food whether it be liquid or solid. See food like any other drug and the process to get off it is exactly the same. Expect your body to rebalance itself over weeks and months but leave it alone and just give water.
Lianna

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevetorrence wrote:

I don't see why the body needs this emergency system. Vibration is happening around us all the time. It doesn't matter what catastrophe is happening. I think you are making the body more complicated than it needs to be and I don't think there is any proof for the body functioning as a fuel cell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmaHeo0_qY

At 20:48 Min. Sadly all in german. In a few words, itīs about that the human physical body never really dies, it goes only into an lethargic sleep state, like some animals in winter, because for removing the albumen inside the body, which has wastet it. After that process, the human shall be regeneratet and awake again... So "death" is only a long sleep... to recover the body... may be from animal food or solid food in general... And the lethargic sleep, so called "death" begans because of to low blood temperatur, especially at the forehead area... By heating this area or the whole body up to 38°C, it shall become alive again...

There is much more in this video, sadly all in german.

This is the website of V.A. Shemshuk, who is mentioned in the video above: http://www.shemshuk.net/ (in russian only)

Also interessting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVw0ipT-rJc&list=UUC0NGqFlrA05wMYMDTTIWMw&index=36

La Grande Tartarie - History of the slawic arian Empire

What it has to do with the first theme, eating and so on?

See 9:13 Min. and following, and 18:50 - 19:07 Min.

Audio is sadly in russian, text sometimes also in russian and/or german...

But may be the pictures can tell you enough...

Itīs about the Ure, extraterrestians who helped the humans on earth; and about 3 small moons of the earths past, who one crashes on earth and has changed the earths climate to colder, which may be lead to eating animal food, degeneration of the humans, and may be to an emergency system for living under the new circumstances...

Yesterday I found also a little pdf about the Anastasia books: http://www.bunkahle.com/Anastasia/Anastasia.pdf

There I found an interessting sentence, free translated by me, "To the question of vegetarism, Megre means, that it would be easy to abstain from meat while staying with Anastasia in the Taiga, because the enviroment would invite to do so, while here (in normal society) you desire next to only meat to eat."

Ok, I guess, itīs not only the place where you are, itīs mainly the people you have around you, who can affect, what you want to eat, but I found this interessting.

Also a thought by Anastasia (readen in this pdf file above): "I neutralize the hell, humans have made themself."

By eating solid food...?!

Quote:
We really have named the digestive system wrong and it's leading everyone in the wrong direction. It's an ELIMINATION SYSTEM. It might have some higher functions like a type of spinal chord for another level of our body but it's definitely not digesting or helping in the assimilation of anything.

Ok, but where is the sense? Why having an elimination system in this kind of form, when it is NOT an emergency system for getting energy out of solid food, because of big climte changes in the past?

To eat and eliminate things out of fun, because nature wants it this way? Very Happy

Sorry, but that seems so senseless for me...
Lianna

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found this even in the moment: http://www.bunkahle.com/Anastasia/Gedanken_Ernaehrung_Familienlandsitz.html

Itīs about Anastasias way of the ideal nourishment for humans, from time to time really frehs fruits from the trees, and - breathing the air around...

So it leads also to breatharism...
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:24 am    Post subject: One reason for eating Reply with quote

Hi All,

Anybody saw the Anita Ikonen (Alenara) explanation for eating based in vibration balance between the emotional body and the physical body ?
In the video she says that sometimes (a lot of times) we eat to balance our physical body with our emotional body. Imagine that your emotional body is vibrating in a low vibration (normally because of anxiety). We need to have our physical and emotional bodies aligned with each other (physical with emotional), so how to achieve this in a situation where your emotional body is vibrating lower then the physical one ?
There are two ways:

1) Find a way to make the emotional body increase its vibration to match the physical vibration. This is the better way.

OR

2) Make the physical body decrease its vibration to match the vibration of the emotional body. This is the easier method. You just eat something. Eating will contaminate the body and its vibration will start decreasing and so its vibration will be much near the vibration of the emotional body.
You harm your body to force it to decrease its vibration and then you fell good because both vibrations are similar. You became worst than you were, but you feel better because the matching of vibrations...

What you guys think about that ?

See you

By the way, her videos are bellow (missing 2 videos)

Day 1 (part 1 of 4)
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v18655493TG5PC726

Day 1 (part 2 of 4)
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v18655492hcmg9jMz

Day 1 (part 3 of 4)
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v18655831Atdj36N9

Day 1 (part 4 of 4)
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v18656775WD3ebr9z

Day 2 (part 1 of 4)
Missing

Day 2 (part 2 of 4)
Missing

Day 2 (part 3 of 4)
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v18657085N98jNRQd

Day 2 (part 4 of 4)
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v18656925kj537ahp

Rick

Last edited by RICKLFF on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lianna

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had read Alenaraīs Website about Breatharism once ago, also this part with the vibes of the physical and emotional body.

hm...

I donīt know...

What I do know from myself is, that I eat more when Iīm nervouse, excited ect... Or I eat something, because out of curiosity, wanting to taste/smell something new, or sometimes, itīs just boredom...

Btw. these are the websites of Alenara: http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/breathe_light/

or direct to here Breatharian Website: http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/breathe_light/breatharianism.html

Also very fascinating, here Site about "Star People": http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/breathe_light/stars.html
Lianna

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem is this getting addicted from the solid food, when trying it... Sad
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Portuguese forum back online after many years. Finally had the time to upgrade the forum software.

http://vivendodaluz.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

First I had trouble entering the forum from the Home Page, but now it's OK. It was my fault.
The person needs to click in FORUM and then in "Clique aqui para entrar na escola" (click here to enter the school). I didn't do that before. Confused

stevetorrence wrote:
Portuguese forum back online after many years. Finally had the time to upgrade the forum software.

http://vivendodaluz.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl

Last edited by RICKLFF on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lianna wrote:
Problem is this getting addicted from the solid food, when trying it... Sad

Wow, this is absolutely the truth, isn't it?!?! As someone who had walked through this lifetime without 'other' addictions (alcohol, nicotine, etc.. ), I'm totally stunned what a challenge it is to walk away from the addiction of solid food!!

I will get there someday, though; I know this for certain..
Lianna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As someone who had walked through this lifetime without 'other' addictions (alcohol, nicotine, etc.. ), I'm totally stunned what a challenge it is to walk away from the addiction of solid food!!

Yes, I guess itīs like heroin, alcohol, or other heavy drugs...

I think, itīs sadly true, that this was brought to us from another species, to make stupid, easy controllable slaves out of us (mankind)...
Merolos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Steve first of all I would like to thank you very much, since your sentences in this post and in the other one called " breatharians who eat are breatharians?" helped me very much to remove common beliefs from mind and approach the detox that made me clean enough to live without food/liquids...i only do them for pleasure/social reasons but i dont need them anymore Very Happy fact is...i would like to know more about the fact animals can live without food/water too...you said your animals dont eat/drink...how is it possible? i mean for example a cat will born from a cat who eats/drinks, and it will get used to food almost instantly too because he will drink milk from her mother...so by that time the baby cat will know food...how can we get a pet and let him go without feeding him? he will probably eat alone too, expecially if the owner lives in a natural environment where he can hunt food or drink water somewhere in the environment etc...would u be so kind to explain this pls? Very Happy
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhMnSzOEe1E
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even animals don't get nourished by food.
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/29hZIO
relicko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread really made a major impact on me reading it first time roughly a month ago. Despite already holding for awhile now the conviction that food is harmful and humans capable of living without it, treating it as a drug wasn't in my lexicon, neither did the approach to the digestive system being an elimination one.

Food is actually a quite misleading term to describe what we use for nourishment. Does "food" really exist? It's easy to attach the term 'food' to anything, and in that moment that certain something becomes a resource rather than something of value for its own sake. If an animal is food, so are we. Food has a connotation of survival, a necessity to the user, but really all there is is a natural exchange of energies between everything. Everyone is being nourished by everyone, which basically means that nothing is really being nourished. Everything is just is. So called nourishment, as I see it, is only necessary when a difficult imbalance has occurred in which the body lose the ability to fix the problem on its own, since the imbalance keeps growing by the imbalance itself. That's how I see it anyway, as a vicious cycle in which you first get into an imbalanced state and that state drives you to make improper choices leading to more damage and be more out of sync. Constant awareness and being conscious of the body is key.

When I think about food these days I can't but ask the question: What food, exactly? If you think about it, there's very few things man can eat in their natural raw state, without any form of processing -- as "natural" as that processing may be. Sprouting is considered natural but it's nothing more than cheating, similar to cooking in softening the plant, tricking the plant into removing its defences for consumption. I've been there before, in the constant research & reading of tutorials on how to make food more edible, less harmful, less toxic. "Beans could kill you on raw state, but hey, you could sprout & cook it and then its fine! There's only this much percent left that harms you instead of 80%! Yay!". Thumbs up for human intelligence thinking it's so smart but really is not. Besides several types of fruit, there's nothing in nature you can consume naturally without facing its counterattack. Even an unassuming allegedly unprotected cabbage will wreck your health with its protective measures activated within the body. Nothing in nature want to be devoured. Fruit is the only exception which makes it profitable for the tree.

When going through dry fasting in the past I had to deal with lots of emotional attachment to food. Despite not feeling physically hungry, I craved emotional situations in which certain foods are involved. What I noticed is that since I crave food that DOESN'T EXIST in nature, if I could condition my mind to disregard these foods as non-existent, it'll be easier. And it was. I crave pizza? What is a pizza? It doesn't exist, as far as I'm concerned. Cow's milk doesn't exist as food as man shouldn't drink it. Cheese certainly doesn't exist as it is heavily processed non-existing cow's milk. Wheat doesn't exist. Even tomatoes are considered toxic when cooked. You get the gist. That helps alot as it strengthens the intellect in defeating the altered instinct accustomed to false tastes & sensations. Since fruits do exist and want to be consumed, I condition myself to replace non-existent food with existing food, and by consuming fruits all other cravings are gone. Love is Sweet, just like that fruit. I like to think about it in the sense that if "you are what you eat", and live the energy of the thing you ingested, that I have no problem being a fruit. Wink I'm defenseless and lack ego, am sweet = loving, accessible to anyone, am an extension of source full of life, open to be consumed by other people in which act I'll be freely moving through their body and they'll spread my positive energy (seeds) onward to grow in others. Very Happy

It's important to reshape our view about food, but it's difficult as the effect tends to be much less emphasized than what we consider today as medicines or drugs. We know the effect of alcohol and weed on our behaviour; you can't possibly expect such intense experiences by eating a watermelon. As harmful as food can/may be, you don't see a society full of crippled zombies. People still manage to function, some even function very well. Hell, all of us on this forum discuss this matter despite being drugged for decades. It's harmful, yes, but we should keep things in proportion. Some are indeed very crippled, some are indeed trapped in a zombie reality with very low awareness. The ego gets bigger and out of control due to eating. Highly developed human-beings are eating all their lives with no ill effects, though. It's really how we use food that matters the most, not the very act of eating. Processing, mass production, prompt availability, overeating, eating from the wrong reasons, etc'. It is so difficult to find something to eat in the wilderness. Here anyone can just press a few buttons and get a dead animal already skinned & chopped to their doorstep in no time. We're too obsessed with food and use it as a replacement for too many things we don't want to deal with. Society making it a central component in every possible social gathering, creating habits around food, the never ending cultural events around feasts and the staple sacrificed animal representing the holiday. Poor turkey. In the Jewish Passover there's so much going on around food, it's crazy. People wait the whole year for this special food available only on that certain period of time.

As a student I took a course in metaphorical thinking. It is truly a matter of how we conceptually define reality, which metaphors are being held in our society. It's as hard and as simple to just change a metaphor, change our perception, making people realize food isn't a resource they're ought to obtain in order to survive, but a sort of 'drug' affecting the body. People need to see more and more evidence of people living without food to finally lead the academia to make a proper research documenting it and publishing it out for the public to realize they're not dependent on food for survival. That will be the turning point, and while I have no idea how long it'll take, I do see the future with "drug-stores" instead of "supermarkets", in which people can pick their drug of choice with them knowing the consequences, but it won't be a place of buying your next meal to put on the table for your kids to survive, it will be just like going to a liquor store, pharmacy or your dealer to buy drugs/medicine. Food will be perceived just as that -- either a drug or a medicine, the first will be for the user's satisfaction, the later for the user's purpose of fixing an ailment.

It's really up to us to do something about it.
relicko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on recent experiences with transitioning to a non-eating state, I'd like to emphasis this important point: A Drug can also be a remedy, not just a poison..

Why is this distinction so crucial? I don't know about Torrence's detoxing phase, but most of us out there are pretty downright sick. Even those, like me, who live a pretty healthy lifestyle. Going cold-turkey and abstaining from all food is just too radical for the body. Advising to drink only water will not work for everyone either and I'm a living example. While not eating, I can't drink any plain water. Hell, I barely want water to touch my skin.

Any kind of "food", even natural raw fruits, will act as a drug/poison only if the body is in perfect balanced state, and even then, the purer the substance, the easier it will be on the body. Ayurveda has it right in going by this very approach, treating food not from a western perspective of proteins/fats/carbs/vitamins etc', but by energies. It's all about keeping the body in balance.

You can't just take away all the positive properties natural substances has on the body when imbalanced. It's a crucial information for those wanting to transition. Anything in life is a process, these things take time. Dealing with decades of imbalance isn't always treatable by just abstaining from eating. Again, for some, the detox will be too violent. Instead of going full-on dry fasting now with the intent of detoxing, waiting for that magical spark that will keep me vibrant and getting stronger each day, I just listen to my body that already got accustomed to a new way of living in which fruits are the only thing it may receive. Consciously it helps me pick up exactly what I need and helps me detoxify with the positive properties of these fruits on my current imbalance. When dry fasting is calling, I'll do it. When a certain fruit is calling, I'll let it sit for a while to see if it's just an emotional crave or a real bodily need, and follow through if I understand it's a real need.

Recent experiences with dry fasting, in which I went through a severe detox which consisted of vomiting acidic black bile which eventually even went to my urine, made me going through a living hell I don't wish for anyone. Very few people would tolerate that kind of reaction. As my case is already unique on its own, despite everyone reporting on a dry mouth & minimal dark urine, I salivate & urinate excessively. And can't drink water above all. There's no one catch all in this, I believe.

To sum up: Food may be a drug, but can act also as a medicine/remedy, not just poison, in the right circumstances.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: