Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does food exist? Does nourishment exist?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Relicko

hmm, I dont know... Smile be careful though with "cognitive distortions" suffered by addicted people... Smile, meaning "psychological addiction", playing false reasoning tricks on you, ghosts in the agony of cold turkey... but I really dont know. I never touched a drug or almost medication at all in my life so my perspective is very poor.

I read this memorable thread by the great Steve Torrence, which is more than a post, it is a publication of one of the most important theories on inedia ever conceived, some 2 years ago too or something, and as it was old already I didnt post anything,

but if Steve ever would come back, this is what I would like to ask him:

" As an example, official physiology tells us that humans are not capable of synthesizing vitamin C, and that this vitamis is needed daily. What do you think:

1. the body of the inediant is capable of synthesing it, either by a new "inediant physiology", or by some sort of alchemical phenomenon?

OR

2 the body of the inediant does NOT need vitamin C anymore (what implies a new physiology has been set up in the body)

This is the exact crux of the matter.

And in my opinion what happens is that we do not know what the inediant physiology is about, and what is worse, we will probably never know, because we will always be fringe people.

However, this happens: the more you care about really doing something, the less you care about the "theories" behind it. It is something that I learnt as a child from funny French authors : "the experimental certainty", meaning "you just know because you do it yourself".

Imagine this: a ravishingly beautiful little girl, you love her so much, you hug her and whisper in her ear " I could eat you alive, sexy thing". My interest in drinking Argentinian "mate" (drink from a tree) developed at the same my interest in these people who hug trees or believe in etheric beings living in trees developed, because when I drink mate I feel I am drinking a tree, I am sorry I kill a part of it, but I love the tree at the same time. So as it happens, the repulsion for this satanic world, and this adoration for everything that is beautiful and truthful and good, aka God, drinking directly, not anything in between, and the balls to even put your life in risk for it, this is what inedia is for me, simple and pure love affair with God. This for the statement of the day Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: