Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How many days will you PooP ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many days will you PooP ???
Less than a week
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
1 week
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
2 weeks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
3 weeks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
4 weeks
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
5 weeks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
6 weeks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
7 weeks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
8 weeks
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

stevetorrence

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: How many days will you PooP ??? Reply with quote

I know the answer to this question in regards to me and one other person but I would like others opinions of people that have stopped eating or have not stopped or have tried it off and on.

How many days or weeks do you think you would have a daily bowel movement if you stopped ALL solid foods and only drank water daily?
MicheleSt

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: What's the answer to the poop question? Reply with quote

It's a cliffhanger!
MicheleSt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Pooping Reply with quote

Hey Steve- follow up to this. What are your thoughts on enemas/colonics while transitioning to clear some of the old stuff out quicker, possibly lessening side effects.
I've been doing it a bit, as with the juicing, and only water, it doesn't seem to be moving much, yet I know there's still stuff in there.
But I also notice that unless I really press and work on my stomach alot while doing them, the water can get trapped often which isn't comfortable.
Do you let it happen naturally/eventually?
Mari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quit solid foods 46 days ago. I'm currently drinking only apple and orange juices daily until I feel I can stop. And I'm still using toilet regularly. Still! It's been 46 days! Amazing how much old waste human body carries along.
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answer in my case was 2 months. Yes you can do enemas which will greatly reduce that time. What enemas do is empty out the large intestine so it is quicker for the small intestine to release what it has removed the liquids from. Good to do morning and night.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: