Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Waiting for a signal to stop eating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sheen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Waiting for a signal to stop eating Reply with quote

Hi there. Here's my experience (sorry for my bad english):

After some experiences with fasting, a few years ago I became concerned about the way I feed myself, and about my health in general. I naturally became vegetarian, and later vegan. I quit smoking, I reduced tea and cofee intake, I started to drink distilled water to avoid chloride, fluoride and other poisons, and I made many other small changes that I considered to be good to my health.

One year ago, I started practising sungazing, as taught by Hira Ratan Manek. After only two months of practise I healed myself from several eye conditions.

Hunger started to lessen after 30' of sungazing, so I naturally began to eat less and less, and feeling better and better, both physical and mentally.

And finally I came across all the bretharianism and inedia stuff on the Internet, and I felt a strong attraction to it. I realized that I was already following the progressive path to inedia, as "taught" by Jericho Sunfire, and after looking at a very enlightening interview with Jericho, 4 months ago I decided to became fruitarian.

So here I am, eating only fruit and no water (the fruit gives me all the water I need), and feeling more healthy than ever. Joint pains are gone, I need much less sleeping, my breath is fresh, deep and smells good, I feel lighter but stronger, I can control the ejaculation naturally (which I tried to for years without success), I am in a better mood, etc... it's been a huge revolution in my life.

Now I am starting to realize that the fruitarian state is not a permanent one, but just another step towards inedia. I feel everytime less and less hungry. Some days I am eating only for fun and pleasure.

I know that sooner or later I would try to make the final step, and stop eating completely, but to me it's not clear how to do it.

Some weeks ago, I tried a dry fast, it was surprinsingly easy to go 3 days without eating and drinking, but I lost too much weight and I stopped. Looking at my slim body on the mirror made me start to eat fruits again. Now I am settled on a progressively lighter fruitarian diet.

I have learned that we don't need to eat matter nor liquids to survive. And I am pretty sure that we could live even without air and light.

Life is selfsustainable. We can live on life.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by sheen on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
sheen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there.

Two days ago I tried to make a further step and started a liquidarian diet. But I allowed myself to take tea, cofee and even beer again...

...what a mistake Embarassed the beer I drunk yesterday night while watching the football match on the bar kicked me down till today. I feel so sick now, I have eaten some bread this morning...

Back to fruits again Wink
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Harming the body Reply with quote

Deshimaru wrote:
Hi there.

Two days ago I tried to make a further step and started a liquidarian diet. But I allowed myself to take tea, cofee and even beer again...

...what a mistake Embarassed the beer I drunk yesterday night while watching the football match on the bar kicked me down till today. I feel so sick now, I have eaten some bread this morning...

Back to fruits again Wink

Deshimaru, how did you get distiled water ?
I'd like to drink distiled water too.
Somewhere I read that to remove the fluoride one needs to raise the water temperature to exact 100 degrees because the fluoride evaporates in 110 or 115 degrees, so it's not easy to get rid of it.

Rick
sheen

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rick.

Two years ago, I bought an electric distiller machine. It was not cheap, but it was a good investment. Distilled water is the purest you can get, it's clean and sweet, once you have tasted it you don't want any other! Wink

Aside from the fluoride, you also get rid of any other unwanted element from the water, including chloride, bacteria, heavy metals, etc...

Last edited by sheen on Mon May 21, 2012 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
sheen

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sold my distiller machine a few weeks ago, I don't drink water anymore. I am living now on fruits, orange juice, cofee and some raw nuts (not toasted nor fried, and without salt).

The nuts are for pure pleasure, I have to admit. I just like to chew something that sounds cracky on my mouth. The cofee is for social reasons. Even the solid fresh fruits are not necessary to me, really. But I couldn't live without the juices for now.
sheen

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have any home, neither. I have rent a small 1.5 square meter place to store all my material belongings, and I have moved to a van.

My life has become simple and cheap since. I am not attached to anybody or any place. I come and go as I want. If it's too cold I move to a warmer region. If it's too hot I move to the mountains on the north. But if possible, I prefer to stay at the same place, it's the cheapest and most simple alternative.

I am not attached to the society, but I don't reject it neither. I am not antisocial, I am social-free. I enter and leave the society at will. I take what it's worth of it, and I avoid what it's not.

Of course, you need some money to maintain this life style. But not much, really. With the money that I earned in a month when I used to work, now I can live for 3 or 4 months. With the money that people spend on houses or cars, I could live for years.

Cheers.
sheen

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eating rubbish for the last 3 or 4 days. Mainly chips and pizza... now I am back to fruits, nuts and olives, but not without having understood the reason why I have "fallen".

The reason is that beeing fruitarian within a society that is so trongly addicted to food, is such a challenge that I cannot stand it with the power of my will alone. I need something else, I need understanding.

After these days when I gave myself full freedom to follow all my cravings for junky food, I finally have come to a point where a fundamental question have arised. The question is not whether I "give the breatharianism a try", nor it is whether I strugle for supreme mental and physical wellbeeing. The question is that I have come to a basic crossroad on my life, where there are two paths, which could simplistically be defined as the path of life and the path of death.

Virtually everybody in this world is following the path of death. Not because they have conscioulsy choosen it, but because they do not take any true responsability on their own life, and they simply follow the mainstream without questioning anything. That's the "quick and dirty" way to deal with life.

To me, becoming fruitarian, liquidarian or breatharian is a consequence of following the path of life and evolution. With this understanding, becoming fruitarian is not so much a struggle against anything, nor a technique for supreme health, but a stage on the evolution of my life, which is established naturally and maintained without any special effort.
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, it's been a number of months since you posted, and I'm hoping you'll share where life has led you to currently.

I've really appreciated reading your posts, and can feel myself moving into breatharianism by tiny steps. Coming from a diet of vegan raw foods, it seems not so hard... yet, anyway.

I'm a beginner with the sun, only up to 1' -- excited to read that your appetite diminished at 30'. Have you continued this?
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cameron.

Yes, I continue sungazing. I am looking at the sun for 43' now, so I am almost finishing the practice.

My thouths regarding sungazing have changed a bit. When I was on 20' / 30', I developed a strong attachement to the sun. My mood was almost synchronized to the sun. Sunny days were happy, cloudy days were sad. I was lucky to be in a very sunny region!

But this is not what it's supposed to be. I mean, I don't like to be so dependent on external conditions that may vary almost at random. That's not my path.

As of the food, I have been fighting hard to establish a fresh fruit diet, because I have come to a point were I have no other choice. Eating just a handfull of peanuts makes me sick for the rest of the day. It's like a poison. And even the fruits give me problems sometimes, but they are the only kind of food that I can take in a sustainable way.

Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: