Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am Steve I am new here and a new breatarian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mexair

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: I am Steve I am new here and a new breatarian Reply with quote

I am new here and would like to share my story. I have been a vegetarian most of my life. I have also at times been vegan and or fruitarian. Now I believe I have achieved breatarianism today I have completed 62 days without any food, I have been consuming only water and as the time goes I fell the need (or desire) for less and less water. The interesting part is I own two restaurants and work hard daily and exercise as well I have more energy and sleep less and am carrying on with my normal daily routines. Where I live I probably am the only vegetarian although both of my restaurants carry vegetarian and vegan meals for the few customers that require such meals. The few people that I have told I am not eating either think I am a liar or insane. That does not bother me in any way. Any way thank for having me as part this forum and I will keep you all informed Very Happy
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: where and how Reply with quote

Steve, where do you have the restaurants, in which city?
How do you manage when surrounded by food and smells all the day? What do you feel?
Would you like to write more about your non-eating way and experience on it.
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome steve! Check out my other posts. I don't really consider it breatharianism. Food is just a drug and has ALL the same effects as any other drug and it gets easier by the day.
mexair

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Living and working and non eating Reply with quote

My restaurants are here in Mexico. I tell very few people about my not eating thing, for obvious reasons. My restaurants serve everything from red meat to vegan. I do not judge anyone for who they are or what they eat. I believe eating is one of the pleasures of this reality, so in a way having these restaurants makes it easier to be a non eater as I get satisfaction by seeing my customers enjoying their meals and drinks.Today I complete 65 days of non eating. I really have absolutely no desire to eat. I do drink a little water here and there. Some times my customers offer to by me drinks and I'll have a glass of mineral water (maybe they think I am drinking vodka tonic) I get invited to all kinds of events, barbeques and such I usually just evade the eating topic. I would say the most difficult part of not eating is the social thing. But in all honesty its really no big deal Very Happy
MicheleSt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi steve- thanks so much for sharing your experience.
what made you initially stop eating? a lack of desire or a conscious effort?
did you go through any initial harder detox symptoms?
Noticing any changes that you like more than when you were eating?
JMW

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: more Reply with quote

Steve, please share more.
mexair

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say it was both a concious effort and a lack of desire. Strangely I suffered no detox effects whatsoever. I am now at 67 days with only water and am now gaining weight and feeling stronger every day.
mexair

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: now 74 days Reply with quote

Well I am now at 74 days without food. I do 100% believe I can now go forever I continue to gain weight (not much mind you) but yes I bottomed at 62 kilos and am now at 63.5 I would say it is muscle weight because now that I don't eat I exercise and do yoga more often. I would still say the biggest issue is how to deal with day to day conversations with food addicts who cannot believe or understand this way of life. I am now in the process of buying a ranch and an organic farm where we will also have a healing retreat for anyone who may be interested. The great thing about not eating is I have a lot more time to do things. I really enjoy this new way of life. I am creating new menus for my restaurants and enjoying that too as I create the dishes I can visualize and even imagine the flavors but I have no desire to eat them! Very Happy
PranaChild

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is inspiring, Steve! Not had to deal with anything emotional coming out? You most likely don't have a depression history...
MicheleSt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Steve- how tall are you?
just curious when you 'bottomed out' at 62 kilos.
i'm reaching a low point in weight, although i feel fine, and I am kind of wondering, and testing what may be edging on a weight that i shouldn't mess with.
mexair

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: How tall? Reply with quote

I am 5' 8" or 1.7272 meters
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been 3 months since you last posted, Steve -- would you please give us an update? Thank would be really great; thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: