Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A detox symptom?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MicheleSt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 am    Post subject: A detox symptom? Reply with quote

Hi.
I've been slowly transitioning to non-eating after 7 years eating raw foods. 5 of those mostly fruit, and the past year or so, mainly juice, especially the last few months.
I've been noticing one spot in my eye that is really bloodshot, which I originally attributed to too much computer screen staring. But I've always spent a lot of time on the computer, and always had very clear eyes before.
I recently did a few day fast- one day dry, and it seems a little more intense.
But it has progressively been getting more intense anyway, so I can't tell if it could be a detox symptom? it's always in the same spot. Otherwise I have no idea what's causing it.
Anyone experienced this type of symptom?
I was surprised how thin my whole mid area got after only one day of a dry fast. I've lost some weight more recently as I let go of any solids, and am already quite small. I know there's a hump to get through, but I haven't quite made it past there yet, and found I felt worse with adding a little water back, as opposed to the dry fast.
Any input or personal experience very welcome.
sheen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Michele.

I have never had such a problem, but I've been through many eye issues, like extreme photosensibility, permanent irritation, blurred sight and styes.

In my case, I found total relief for all my eye conditions after a few weeks of practising sungazing. It was like a miracle. Another thing that have helped me is the urine. I applied fresh urine drops on my eyes, and the irritation and dryness disappeared instantaniously.

As of the dry fast: I find it very, very interesting practise. It's not too much of a trouble for me, as I use to eat very little, and mainly fruits, juices and nuts, so I guess that I am quite clean already, and can skip many detox sympthoms. But I can't stand it for more than three days, because, as you comment, I get extremely thin, and that's something that kinda scares me too much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: