Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Animals, Pets...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Animals, Pets... Reply with quote

What I thought about even is, does someone know, how this is with animals/pets?

Are animals/pets (is there may be a difference between wild animals and pets?) in the same way addicted to food like humans?
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Animals, Pets... Reply with quote

Hi Lianna,

It's a good question.
It's interesting that the animals have the same behavior than the human beings, I mean, they eat, they feel hungry, they become desperate for food and they get thin if they don't eat.
For me, they are addicted to food like us, but they don't have any mechanism to get rid of the addiction. Their instinct determine that they must eat and they just follow their instinct. They cannot choose between eating or not eating.
Other aspect that I would consider is that the energy field of the planet is influenced greatly by the most evolved (perhaps...) being in the planet, I mean, the human beings. As the great majority of humans are drive to eat and reject any idea of not eating, the energy field emanates this idea and the animals receives it and their instinct are reinforced and their prison to eating becomes even stronger.

Rick

Lianna wrote:
What I thought about even is, does someone know, how this is with animals/pets?

Are animals/pets (is there may be a difference between wild animals and pets?) in the same way addicted to food like humans?
Lianna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rick,

I had thought a while about this, and I think, you are right with this...

It seems, we had to be an example for the animals...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: