Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back falling to normal cooked food...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianna

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Back falling to normal cooked food... Reply with quote

At the moment, I have the problem that I sometimes canīt resist to normal cooked food in society with others (who eat normal cooked food). Sometimes I can resist when someone offers me for example meat, cheese or some cooked food. But then I canīt, and I eat still again some food, I rather dislike...

Sad

I think, itīs because of emotions and/or other people around me...

The other problem is, that I live together with a friend and I canīt have all the food at any time, I really want...

I think, the only solution is, to live allone again (for other reasons too, but this is also a big reason)...

I want to go 100% raw and then try LOL/Prana, but at the moment I feel always thrown back (to cooked food)...

I try to balance the cooked food with something raw, to eliminate the retoxing; even when I know, that the only right way is to fall never back into cooked, dead food...

Sometimes, it doesnīt affect me emotionaly, or less, then at other times, I get damn angry about this...

I think, I can only go on with this without any relationship. For other reasons, I donīt have an normal job (and I never want one again, itīs hell for me, some months ago I started with street music and tried the first time street painting with the help of my friend), this is also lucky to go full raw and later trying also Prana.

Itīs sad, that most people in society canīt handle such things...
Sad

Some experience, some advice?
Lianna

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: All about emotions...?! Reply with quote

What I wanted to add:

I think, itīs all about emotions... (and also wrong imagines in mind, for sure, but if thatīs corrected, the emotions will be yet there)

I mean, making music, painting ect. is all directly connected to emotions, feelings...

Eating, drinking also...

(I feel also addicted to hearing music.)

I think, to get of from food, we need something other to handle our emotions. (Whatīs also interesting, is, that there is the so called "gut feeling", that the belly is also called "the second brain"; may be, eating food, and storage it in the body is an memory for feelings, emotions?! Which came out, when these storages/memories are drained by burning it, if there is no new food intake?! Fat cells = Emotion Memory?!)

I know, that music for example also can be an memory for emotions, feelings; so the more I can handle my emotions with things like music, painting, and other activites, the less must I do that with food?!

I had once read, that in afterlife, people donīt work for food, because, they donīt need food; and there activities based on making art...

And that one day our physical world there will come together with the afterworld (again, like in the era of "Atlantis")...

Perhaps is LOL/Prana the key to that...?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: