Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have an astral parasite

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sheen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: I have an astral parasite Reply with quote

I have discovered that there's at least one astral entity attached to me. And this is not something that I just suspect, or that I know by mere intuition. I know it for sure, just as I know that I have two legs and two arms, because I saw it myself, and I even heard it screaming.

Let me tell you how I caught it. It was at night, while sleeping. Suddenly I became very conscious, but my physical body was completely at rest, I guess it was my astral self that got activated. Then I saw my arm pulling something that looked like a dog tail off my head. But it was not my physical arm, as my physical body remained quiet all the time. Also, I did not see it with my physical eyes, as they were closed. But the vision was very clear.

As my arm tried to get the tail out of my head, the entity that the tail belong to, resisted it, holding my head forcefully, and it screamed with a very high pitched sound, like that of a rat, but it sound more "electric". Then I woke up and all the scene fade out.

Though I was very impressed, I did not feel any fear and just continued sleeping normally. But two days later I developed severe otitis on my left ear, precisely the side of my head were all the astral fight took place.

Thanks to this experience, I have been putting many pieces together. I won't bother you with all the details, but I wanted to point out something related to food and addictions, which are issues of interest in this forum.

The high, electric like sound that I heard during the experience, I have heard it for years, and it has been causing me much anxiety and a feeling of frustration, as I were not able to know where it came from, what was its meaning, and how to get rid of it. But after the experience, I have observed it very carrefully, and I have seen that everytime I hear it, I feel very strong desires for food, smoking, and tendencies to retire from any social relationship. It also triggers many spurious thoughts and mental noise that prevents me to concentrate on anything, and even prevents me to meditate properly.

Thanks to this experience, I am finally starting to understand the origin and nature of a problem that has been disturbing me for more than ten years. Now I know that it's not me who craves for food like a crazy, but it's this etheric or astral parasite that uses my body to incarnate and experience the feeling of eating, smoking or drinking that it can't experience for itself.

Now it's time to me to get rid of this unwanted neighbour, so I have started an exhaustive research on the internet on the subjects of subtle bodies, astral entities, entity clearing, and so on, and I am dealing with it already, but this would the subject of a further post. Any advice or comment would be very appreciated. Thanks everybody for reading and may peace be with all of you.

Last edited by sheen on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lianna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm... interesting...

I had read in this post http://forum.breatharian.info/viewtopic.php?t=115 yesterday the following:

?Change your system. Clean it up. Balancing
is cleaning it. Cleaning it is balancing it.
Most people have parasites. If you clean up
your system, you clean up the parasites. The
parasites are a symbiotic relationship. You
don?t get cravings for certain foods, your
parasites get cravings for certain foods and
you feed the parasites when you satisfy your
cravings.

?So why feed your parasites? It?s all
excuses.

There was nothing about, that he meant astral parasites, but I think, he meant them...
sheen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lianna wrote:

?Most people have parasites. If you clean up
your system, you clean up the parasites. The
parasites are a symbiotic relationship. You
don?t get cravings for certain foods, your
parasites get cravings for certain foods and
you feed the parasites when you satisfy your
cravings.

?So why feed your parasites? It?s all
excuses.

That's exactly what I am trying to do for now: I just starve my astral pet by not giving it what it needs, so it would die or get away from my body.

Some links:

"Metaphysics", by Ethan Vorlay (http://www.alchemyrealm.com/metaphysicsebook.htm)

An amazing and very profound book on the multidimensional reality of the universe and the human body. You have to subscribe to the newsletter to download the pdf, but it's free.

"Entities, Parasites of the Body of Energy", by Samuel Sagan of the Clairvision School in Australia (http://www.clairvision.org/books/entities/entities-parasites-of-the-body-of-energy-excerpts.html)

A very clear presentation of astral and etheric entities. The author seems to have a very solid and profound knowledge and experience on the topic. He says that once the entity is detected, they are able to clear it in minutes! The problem is that they live on the other side of the world Mad
sheen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though mainstream science only recognizes the physical parasites of the human body, there are parasites on every level of existence: physical, etheric and astral.

On the physical level, parasites take the form of virus, bacteria, worms, and the like.

The etheric body has its own bugs, sometimes referred to as "bad energies". The clearing and balancing of these etheric energies is what acupuncture is all about, for instance.

And then there are the astral parasites, which attach to the astral body of living beings. As I have said, I have no clue as how to remove these ones in a simple and effective way, and so any insight on this would be very welcome.

A complete cleansing of the human body involves the removal of parasites at all three levels of existence. But as all three bodies are interconnected (in fact they may be considered as the same body in different dimensions), removing the parasites on a particular body should clean up the other bodies too. An astral parasite cannot live in an astral body whose physical counterpart is free from any parasite.

So aside from trying to strave my astral parasite, I am also dealing with the physical parasites, by using a zapper, and of course by following a proper diet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: