Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Overeating/bingeing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anastasia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Overeating/bingeing Reply with quote

Hello,

I was really hesitant to post in this forum because i am sort of opposite of a breatharian. I've had a strange binge eating disorder for a while now. I've tried lots of diets, even vegan and i was still bingeing, then i tried eating only fruits and just eating to the point of lethargy. I know there are emotions involved here, but the other day after I spent a couple hours sampling out of the fridge (it gets pretty bad, especially since the loss of my job and feeling worthless) I stopped and just noticed how numb my belly was. I thought, maybe I just don't even NEED to eat. I fasted 2 days ago and had tons of energy but I feel like I went into sort of a "mania" Like I realized how free I actually was and I could do anything and be happy. So this feeling was so amazing, I think maybe I didn't trust it. So I ate again yesterday (not excessively at all, just "normal") and the feeling went away. I feel dull again. Strange thing is, I'm realizing breatharianism could be the key to freedom in many ways, but I'm afraid to go there. It's almost like I'm so comfortable now stuffing my face. I think I may be numbing years and years, perhaps lifetimes of things. Anyway, nice to be here, thanks.

AF
Airnalize

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Support Reply with quote

Hi

Thanks for sharing. I was wondering that maybe you should get some support? Your emotional pendulum movement needs some balancing and this you can get by learning to meditate. Maybe sign up for som yoga and meditation would be a good idea for you. Unless of course that you already found out thru your own experience how to balance the mood swings.

Warm greetings
Airnalize
Zachary

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One u reach 65 or 70 years old the real digestion begins....

It's means the food will be able to activate the centers you wish..

And his search for foods will suffice

The creators made it this way so enjoy little until your older....

It is safe was so black energy can watch the growth structure and assimilation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: