Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introduction and how I came here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Introduction and how I came here Reply with quote

Hello,

I thought I'd start a topic to introduce myself.

I'm 19 years old right now and I started doing weekly water fasting about two years ago. I just tried it out first and kept doing it after seeing more and more benefits. I was also changing my nutrition, but very slowly.
After continually improving my health for more than a year, I changed my diet very suddenly. I tried to go vegan plus not consuming any artificial sugar anymore. I stopped it twice because the desire for meat became very strong.
I tried it a third time later and this time it was much easier. So I'm eating only vegan food right now . I also don't eat anything that contains artificial sugar and no bread or pasta.

So I never had any breatharian experiences. I thought that raw foods would probably be the healthiest diet and the next step for me. And I thought I would have finished the whole nutrition thing after that Smile. But somehow I also had the feeling that you wouldn't automatically feel perfect in your body even when eating only raw foods. There had to be more. Then I heard about breatharianism and I found it perfect for keeping toxins out of the body. I was searching for information and found out that one way to become breatharian is through changing the diet step-by-step (Standard -> Vegan -> Raw Foods -> Liquidarian -> Breatharian, for example) and that is basically what I was already doing.

The whole idea that humans don't necessarily need food or water to live is very new to me, but I like it. Not only because of the detoxification benefits, but also because of the independence from food that you will have.
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting, Exist; I felt very much like you... that a vegan raw foods diet would be the perfect balance in my body. And then found it wasn't so, that I was really longing for something that gave me more freedom, more independence, more 'lightness of being', as it were.

My path is still one of CE, albeit less and less, and shifting very gradually into the place of no food and no fluids. I feel very peaceful and comfortable with this, although people around me are beginning to become very concerned with my outward appearance, as I'm thinner than I have ever been. However, I've had blood tests - all normal; had my teeth checked - all normal; had my blood oxygen checked - 99%. So my body is really healthier than it's ever been, and I'm content with my process.

Good luck to you Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: