Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Continuing my dry fast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PranaChild

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Continuing my dry fast Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
Well I've been continuing dry fasting and continuing my normal routine/job (cooking/making food, juice, etc for people) and none of it is making sense. Money, jobs, buying food, then making it (even though its not for me) is just not making sense.
As I wrote in my blog, pranachild.blogspot.com, it just kills me to see/hear so many people suffering. So many people still on medications, struggling with money (like my parents). I just feel like I'm supposed to be helping on such a larger scale here.
My body and head doesn't even want to get wet anymore.
My body is now not experiencing hot or cold. It just matches whatever temperature it is in.
I'm feeling deeply that I will not need nor want money or any material "thing" but what am I supposed to do? Where am I supposed to go? Even the computer gives me pains in my body when i use it.
I feel like buddha or something. Like I need to go into the forest!
Jonathan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: PM Reply with quote

Pranachild, I sent you a private message with some questions, can you read the PM?
PranaChild

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jonathan I replied to your message, but why don't you just email me at: pranachild@gmail.com. It is much easier to deal with than this forum. Where are you living?
Dominus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I recommend a Human Design reading /studying

Itīs so simple, for children, but has incredible depth.

So... itīs like having finally instructions for operating your "vehicle"

How to live being yourself and take decisions according to your nature

(Itīs a map of your DNA)

https://www.humandesignamerica.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: