Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Retoxing after the process?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Retoxing after the process? Reply with quote

Hi guys,

once more a question cames up for me:

How is this, I had read several times, that others who had done the process after a while of noneating and drinking had gone back to drinking water, tea, juice, and some had even begun again with eating, even fast food.

Does this retox the body, when someone starts eating/drinking again after undergoing the process to become Breatharian? Must you then repeat the process, to clean again your body?

Is it like an backslide to other drugs? (If we say, food is also a drug like other drugs, the answere seems yes to me.)

This is one of the biggest questions for me, because, I donīt know, how to avoid eating or drinking something after the process, when Iīm together with others, even I could make the process sucessfully.

Ok, well, a solution could be, to avoid every person, who is not on the same level in this things...

May be the biggest emotional problem with food is the conection to other people, loved ones, friends...

On the other hand, I have read, that toxic things do you affect less and less, they longer you do the process... But then, they question for me is, why has all this toxic stuff could harm you before undergoing the process?

Especially, if it seems, that Prana Nourishment is a natural body function since birth...

????

Confused about this...

Lianna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: