Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Giving up food cold turkey log
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PranaChild wrote:
Teehee! I have an answer Smile

Night time is time of cleansing! As the sun sets and transition is made to evening, I always have lots of mucus come up. It just comes out of my lungs. It's a time when the depression will hit. But if you transition this time with some yoga and let the sadness leave, you won't eat. I always get creative at night. And a lot of times I want to walk. Also you will start feeling adapted to temperature at night. I even started swimming in the ocean, and sprinting naked and barefoot on the beach Smile So if you can get through a week at least, not eating at night, you will see, the magic starts to happen.

öhm... I guess, you meant "...if you donīt eat and donīt drink"

Wink

Btw. how far goes that adaption to temperature? Any experience?

I had read on your blog, that you had walked barfoot in the snow and so on, but also, that you had fear to survive out there in the wild, because of perhaps to low temperaturs.

If it is possible, to survive - 20°C (- 4°F) or less without eating/drinking and clothing?!

Because, it seems, that wearing shoes and (to much) clothing disconnect from the Prana flow...
PranaChild

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH yeah, my natural state is dry. I don't do "juice fasts." or even water fasts.

Well it's funny...For some reason during the day I am sensitive to temperatures, but at night, I can be naked walking in very cold temperatures. There is something about night time... You are supposed to be out at night, not in bed sleeping. Even if it's raining, it seems to bounce off me, like I have a shield around me.

Man I am so low vibe right now. I have been eating a lot. Seems I just want to be dead! Being alive is tricky a lot of times. Not knowing what my place is in this world, drives me crazy. Only thing I know is to keep going with non eating and drinking :/

Maybe it's just so simple. Maybe we just do small things. Since when you are not eating, you care more about people and to help others..
Lianna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well it's funny...For some reason during the day I am sensitive to temperatures, but at night, I can be naked walking in very cold temperatures. There is something about night time... You are supposed to be out at night, not in bed sleeping. Even if it's raining, it seems to bounce off me, like I have a shield around me.

hm... seems to be like animals... most animals are night active... and many do not really sleep... ok, they rest sometimes, but they donīt really deep sleep...

Quote:
Not knowing what my place is in this world, drives me crazy. Only thing I know is to keep going with non eating and drinking :/

I know this feeling, not to know, what & where my place is in this world... ok, I see this whole society than an artificial thing, which has nothing to do with us in the origin... but I donīt know, how to handle it...

The only feeling I have is, that I want to go into an northern forest... I donīt know why, but a northern forest seems to me more a home perhaps, than an rain forest, dschungle... perhaps, because Iīm german, and have so germanic roots somewhere long, long ago, which leads me to northern forests, heathenish culture...

I donīt know, but there is a little hope inside me, that I then can feel "home" out there somewhere in the forest...

Wish, I would know why...

Past lives?

Alien origin? (ok, then I have really loose on this planet *LOL*)
RBE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Lianna
This is so true for me too, wanting to go NORTH and into a forest. I had this thought that since humanity consciousness is all connected, maybe we have very similar thoughts and ideas and beliefs. I met a wealthy good looking man once who told me he wanted to drop everything and go into a forest. Then i guess there are some people who may never have those thoughts i guess.. anyway, i also like beaches Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: