Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fasting/ Breatharian Place in Kenya : )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Meetings, Centers, Locations, Links etc. related to this forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Awareness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Fasting/ Breatharian Place in Kenya : ) Reply with quote

Hi everyone allow me to briefly introduce myself. My name is Zachary. love
Zach
Awareness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I am in Big Island Hawaii for the foreseeable future. my friend brian owns some land in kenya which anyone would be welcome to utilize for fasting, meditation. also opportunities for helping with permaculture/fruit forest design project are there. he may be able to help you along w your "awakening process". feel free to message me for more details.
Awareness

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://fruitkenya.blogspot.com/

some few pics here from one of friends propertys in kenya, sorry quality / quantity not very good : ) have been intending to write more description abt kenya + this property + the other property on mfangano island, but busy at present.
Awareness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.gofundme.com/j5q3z8

for your viewing pleasure ; ) aloha from hawaii
zach
Awareness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just want to check in and let everyone know ,,,, the body is still alive ; )
and we still trying to raise money for some lands

and ... i'm in hawaii... and might possibly travel to mainland this fall and kenya this winter if things flow that way... and would really love to meet any of you guys in person who might be hanging out in oregon, cali, wash, hawaii, kenya , florida ? particularly but let me know where you're at i really want to meeet other like minded ppl
aloha
zach
u can contact me from some links if ur determined, dont priv msg me here i won't see it
Samuel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, I see Hawaii as a perfect place, climate etc. for fasting and breatharian lifestyle ...what do you want more Smile
How are you going with Kenya?

Samuel
Awareness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here are some benefits of being in the countryside of kenya :

it's much closer to the equator , and therefore generally much warmer
everything is f###### dirt cheap in kenya hard to spend more than 3-4 bux a day on unl fruit. granted u might only get banana, mango, papa, cado, sugarcane, nanasi, tikitikimaji, maybe a sugar apple or soursop if lucky....

but ... generally much much much better air quality than hawaii
much stronger sun
much more topsoil i have about 5-30 centimeters of topsoil in hawaii... and most of the places are much much closer to 5 than 30...
on the land i own in kenya i have about at least 400 CM of pure black topsoil with no rocks ( i dont know how deep it goes but we dug a shitter that's at least 12 feet deep, said land is 2500$ an acre )

you can live in kenya with all your expenses met food , visa, transport, as a modest person for about $2-3,000$ per year, maybe much less if you're cheap...
people are infinitely generous with housing and food, u could get away with hardly ever paying for either one, visa is 50$ every 3 months.... transport is pretty reasonable but long and not that fun / luxurious....

it just depends if you're willing to significantly limit your time in front of phone / computer/ most other white people/ instant gratification.... etc

and in return you get to interact with a very pure , peaceful, intelligent, strong race of people that is far superior to our white race in nearly every manner and a very pure environment.... if you can find what's left of it that hasn't been destroyed ( that part is pretty m uch the same wherever you go. ) ! aloha from hawaii
zach
email me if want
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Meetings, Centers, Locations, Links etc. related to this forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: