Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just the beginning...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zachary

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Just the beginning... Reply with quote

Quick tips picked up.

I feel I should tell you of three other amazing additions that sprung me into amazing health....

Sleeping outside....

The body breathes by a photosphere of the environment. I am sure why were made to only grow greater by living outside or sleeping outside.. It is a reflection of the creators plans.

Sleeping on air or water.... This also regrows your body's height and tissues..

This will fascinate you, my gums turned white and my cells started to rejuvenate, this falls into the category of how you are treating your body. My energy increased and I am 5x calmer. I would suggest you try this. Detox is also immensely started as I hav odors still exhausting. The creators pointed to my stomach and showed me this is where demons looking creatures come from as our body holds them to defend us as this is how we sound(deeply). I can actually see them there. They do fight for the betterment they said.

No water contact....

This means no showering.... Wonder why become stronger and have better skin and hair, the ladies over at 30bananasaday,com are having great results. I have found the City water even filtered would leave a stain of purification on my shower curtain.. This leads to the smell of our body. The creators showed me this as a path to extreme purity. The smells I am told are from the body cleansing and detox.

Through meetings with elementals on the subject of longer living... They hav guided me to grow all my hair out and that this defends from mysticism, and witches...

Take what u will

Zachary

Sent from my iPad
PranaChild

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing, Zachary. I have wondered why I get cold being inside versus outside, even when it's "cold" out. And also why I feel not to get in water. But what about sea water or natural springs/rivers?

Also I was wondering if you work in and/or live in a city and how you feel about being breatharian in a city?

I think none of the outside things anymore matter, for this lifestyle seems to be to return to nature and source and you would want to go live in a pristine environment, but this is only my opinion/experience.

Thanks again.
Zachary

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PC,
This cold derivitive is based on your body adjusting to the temperature for inside your body needs, excluded from your environment, I know raw foods do this because when I spent long days of liquidarianism I'd see them lowering my temperature as I was over heated from cooked/overheated foods. They do this for longevity and comfort,

It's inserting to see how people deny animal meat and then eat meat from tree flesh that has blood and causes acidity but probly 75% safer. I am being shown to just take herbs without seeds as the trees are seed beings.

I am shown from the stand point of non-water related worlds (land beings)are keen on keeping our sorcery separate from water material worlds. Creators don't like exchanging how the properties of there mechanics work. And the water searches and open up these channels. Hence the opened and inflamed skin of water contacters over a period of time.

They increased my strength and stamina by skipping the simple shower.

This may be why dry fasting is so opening for the land beings...water inside or out.

But I do suggest distilled water for drinking, I distill twice... For the transition..

Well for your second question it is easy to just go out and live in nature although I am finding these inventions such as distilled water, air beds, chi machine can do wonders outside the natural world....

I work slimly...

Sleep outside and let your body breath and you should be fine in a city...

Yes pristine environment is key, but there are differant personalities associated with where your born...

Mountains -- Mountian familiarities
Island- Ocean familiarities

You can always visit and find out if your psychic channels are open.

Get a lot of natural caffeine inside your body and these channels will open hence the reason our hair turns brown from a blonde starting point..

With more air bed sleeping I am finding we are suppose to eat although what given for us to eat is very sedentary... Try herbs!!!!!!

Ask me more questions!!!

Zachary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: