Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Journey to Freedom (my blog)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sheen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thursday 13 of June 2013

Food:
1 coffee
2 liters oat milk
2 liters orange juice

4 liters of liquids a day is too much a burden for my kidneys or whatever organ is to deal with it. I feel permanently bloated, and I have to wake up every night to piss. I will try to skip the last liter of the day.

More nasty things that happen when I eat: My voice is transformed inmediately. I cannot speak very well. This is the main reason why eating prevents me from having social relationships.

The weather is getting hot like hell here. At noon I cannot do anything but lie on the bed or make sudokus while I sip orange juice.

Last edited by sheen on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
sheen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friday 14 of June 2013

Food:
1 coffee
2 liters oat milk
2 liters orange juice

I have been pooping like a volcano lately. Stools were very disgusting. I will skip the details. After pooping my mind changes instantaniously, I feel more clear and energetic, pain in the lower back is gone, and my mood improves a great deal.

After devoting my life to meditation for more than 15 years and having tried many different therapies and spiritual disciplines, I have come to the conclusion that the best way to be healthy and happy, and to see things clear, is to be clean on the inside. Because how you are on the inside determines the way you think, feel and act in this world.

So at the end health is all about hygiene. Doctors should stop giving drugs to the people, and start teaching hygienic practises to them instead.

This is a brief description of the hygienic practises that I follow:

External shower: Once in a week, twice or more on summer.

Some years ago I use to shower almost everyday. Now I don't need more than one or two showers a week because I am just always clean. I have come to the conclusion that most of the dirt on the skin and hair does not come from the outside as most of the people think, but from the inside of the body. As Doctor Morse says: the skin is the third kidney, one of its basic functions is that of cleansing and elimination of waste.

Sinus cleansing: Every day

I clean up my sinus with a Neti Pot. I use my own urine for that, it's better than a saline solution.

Tongue cleaning: Every day

It is said that the toungue matches the stomach. They are twin organs. You can know what's going on inside your stomach by just looking at your mouth.

Every morning I scratch my toungue with a plastic toungue cleaner. I think it's more important than cleaning the teeth.

Teeth brushing: Every day

I use my own fresh urine for that.

Oil pulling:: Every day.

I fill my mouth with virgin olive oil and I swish it for some minutes, then I spit it out and rinse my mouth. The oil pulls toxic stuff out of the mucoses of the mouth.

Have a good day.
Philos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great stuff. i should remember the oil pulling.
i have been tongue scraping for many years.
it's very important for the health of the teeth and gums.
i can highly recommend it for everyone.
sheen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday 15 of June 2013

Food:
1 coffee
2 liters oat milk
1 liter orange juice

I have been able to skip the last liter of the day, and stop drinking before sunset. That made a big difference. My sleep this weekend has been so pleasurable. I could sleep all night long without having to wake up in the middle of the night to empty the bladder.
sheen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday 16 of June 2013

Food:
1 coffee
1 cup of tea
1 liter oat milk
1 glass mixed fruit juice (orange, strawberry and banana)
1 strawberry lollipop with the form of a heart

On sundays I cannot maintain my ultraregular diet because the store were I buy the milk and the orange juice is closed. I think that the natural thing to do on sundays would be to fast, but I cannot afford it for now.

By the way, I also use my fresh urine as an aftershave lotion. It's the best one that I have tried. It's warm, it has hydrogen peroxide in it so it's sterile, and it's very effective at hydrating and regenerating the skin. And given my liquidarian diet, my urine is so watery that it's almost odorless, nor it irritates my skin even after the most bloddy of the shavings.
sheen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monday 17 of June 2013

Food:
1 coffee
2 liters oat milk
1 liter orange juice
1 lollipop
sheen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuesday 18 of June 2013

Food:
1 coffee
1 liter oat milk
2 liters orange juice
sheen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wednesday 19 of June 2013

Food:
1 cup of tea
2 liters orange juice
100g mixed raw nuts

Today is the first day in many weeks that I have not drunk oat milk. I am trying to get it out of my diet, it is a dead liquid.
sheen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thursday 20 of June 2013

Food:
1 cup of tea
1 liter oat milk, organic
1 liter orange juice
1 liter gazpacho
1 mango
100g mixed raw nuts

These week is being quite hard. I feel like depressed, not having the will to do anything. Old emotional pain coming back. When this happens I usually indulge myself with cooked food like bakery products, fried nuts or pizza. Hard drugs for hard problems...

Talking about drugs, it seems like I have kicked coffee definitively. I have never had the habit of drinking much coffee in the past, but lately it had become a basic component of my liquidarian diet. I think it has affected me very negatively, specially on the mental plane.

Reading:
"The Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East", by Baird T. Spalding. I think it was Steve Torrence who recommended this book in this forum. I have read just the first pages and it looks promising.

Last edited by sheen on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
sheen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friday 21 of June 2013

Food:
1 cup of English Breakfast tea
1/2 liter orange juice
2 liters gazpacho
200g mixed raw nuts
200g olives
1 mango

Saturday 22 of June 2013

Food:
1 cup of English Breakfast tea
1 cup of herbal tea
1.5 liters orange juice
1 liter organic oat milk
300g mixed raw nuts
200g olives

My will force has droped a bit these days. I am having troubles to keep my diet within the limits of raw veganism.

The gazpacho that I buy is made of 100% fresh vegetables, and it has not any bread in it, but it's very salty. The olives are salty too, and they're pasteurized. It's extremely difficult to get non pasteurized olives nowadays, so I think that in general they should not be considered as a raw food. At the end raw olives are not edible at all, and they may even be poisonous if you force yourself to eat them.

I think that salt and sugar are what make food so addictive, even to the point that we eat certain kind of foods just to get a dosage of these substances in a convenient way.
Lianna

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think that salt and sugar are what make food so addictive, even to the point that we eat certain kind of foods just to get a dosage of these substances in a convenient way.

You are right...!
sheen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday 23 of June

Food:
1 cup earl grey tea
2 liters oat milk
100g walnuts

Monday 24 of June

Food:
1 cup darjeeling tea
1 glass fruit juice (orange + mango + strawberry)
1 liter gazpacho
1 mango
250g almonds

As you can see, my ultraregular diet based on orange juice and oat milk has gone bananas lately. I am like under the power of a spell. I am thinking of bread and pizza all the time.

My plan is to keep on this semi raw vegan diet for some days, resisting the strong cravings for cooked foods that I am feeling. And then, starting on July, I would limit my diet to fruit juices and eventually oat milk (no more than 1 liter a day), and some tea.
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuesday 25 of June

Food:
1/4 liter water
2 liters oat milk
1 liter orange juice
300g raw nuts
450g olives
sheen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wednesday 26 of June

Food:
1 liter water
1 liter gazpacho
1 liter oat milk
300g mixed raw nuts
200g olives

Thursday 27 of June

Food:
0.5 liters water
1 liter oat milk
2 liters orange juice
250g mixed raw nuts

This diary is definitely very helpful to me. Looking at the previous posts, I see that I have been eating solid food for the last 9 days. This is one example of the "downfalls" that I have mentioned when starting this blog. This downfalls usually last for one week or so, during which I feel more and more sick, until the pain is so acute that I can't stand it no more, and I resume the good old diet again. This time I have reached this critical point today, so these nuts I have eaten are the last solid food that I take for a long time.

But this time it's been different. Usually I start with some innocent raw nuts, promising myself I won't go further. But then I find myself buying heavier stuff like bread, pizza, sandwiches or cakes, and eating them like a possessed. And after that it's hell on earth.

This time I have been able to stop the race at the nuts and olives, and this is not a minor achievement. I even think I can abandon cooked food for ever, or for a long long time at least. I am proud of me. Well done Deshimaru Cool

Philos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good job! congratulations!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: