Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Journey to Freedom (my blog)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sheen

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Journey to Freedom (my blog) Reply with quote

Hi there.

I'd like to maintain a blog here "Philos style", to share with you my experiences about nutrition, health, spiritual growth, and some bits of personal stuff too.

I am mainly liquidarian now, but every once in a while I have serious downfalls which I wanted to avoid. I think that maintining a public diary and being 100% honest about it may be very helpful to me to overcome this downfalls. Thus this diary is mainly for my own interest, but I hope that it may be useful to others too.

I am male, in my late thirties, and I live alone in a van. I am from Catalonia, a very ancient but nowadays unrecognized country in southern Europe, between Spain and France. I am not a native english speaker and I have not the opportunity to speak in english on my everyday life, so I apologize in advance if sometimes I cannot make myself fully understood.

Thanks in advance for reading. Any feedback would be very welcome.
PranaChild

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Deshimaru

When you have the downfall, is it because once you start eating, it's like an addictive drug, and you have a bottomless stomach? That is what happens to me. I know it is very painful.

That is nice you live in a van. Do you feel lonely? Can you drive to nature areas and fast a lot, away from stores?

I find that it is difficult to go completely inward if I am around a lot of people especially if I need to talk.

Maybe train yourself to do more movement exercises or meditate when you feel the urge to eat.
sheen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi PranaChild.

PranaChild wrote:
Hi Deshimaru

When you have the downfall, is it because once you start eating, it's like an addictive drug, and you have a bottomless stomach? That is what happens to me. I know it is very painful.

Yes, food is exactly like any other drug. As you say, once you start eating is very difficult to stop. In my case, downfalls occur when I cross the "red line" that I have imposed to myself. Just a little step out of the line and I go wild. For instance, for many months my red line has been set on fresh fruits only. But every once in a while I would say to myself: "come on, don't be so strict, take just a handful of peanuts, it won't harm you too much". But then, just after eating the first peanut, as I am on the evil side, I go evil and eat any kind of stuff without any limit. Then, after a few days of feast, I resume the good diet again. That's kinda ridiculous behaviour, I know it. But that's how it goes, so it's better to aknowledge it than to elaborate exothic and complicated excuses to justify it.

[/quote]

PranaChild wrote:

That is nice you live in a van. Do you feel lonely? Can you drive to nature areas and fast a lot, away from stores?

I find that it is difficult to go completely inward if I am around a lot of people especially if I need to talk.

Maybe train yourself to do more movement exercises or meditate when you feel the urge to eat.

I am and I feel quite lonely, yes. But not more so than when I was living on a flat in the city, surrounded by dozens of other flats. Of course, as I am moving all the time I don't set up much stable social relationships. But one very curious thing occur: As I usually stay on the same area, people from many different towns think that I live on their town, and they treat me like any other neighbour. So after more than two years on the van, far from feeling like an unrooted homeless, or a permanent tourist, I feel myself "at home" in many different towns and cities at the same time. I like this feeling very much.

As of meditation and fasting, yes, for me there's not a better place than the van. In fact that was the main reason that lead me to leave the flat. But there are many other advantages too, one of the most importants being the economic one.
sheen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, let's go. Today is monday 3rd of june. Mondays are usually happy days to me. Weird but true. Perhaps it is because I don't like weekends very much.

Food:

1 cofee
2 liters of oat milk
2 liters of orange juice

I like to mix a cup of cofee and a liter of oat milk and sip it with a straw while I make killer sudokus. It's my ultimate vice.

Generally I tend to make something else while I drink. Just drinking and not doing anything else does not have much sense to me. In general I have noticed that eating (or drinking) makes me go "out of phase" with myself, with my conciousness. I mean it's like the opposite of focusing and concentration. It's pure evasion. I think that I don't eat for myself but for somebody else.

Reading:

"My Travels in the Spirit World", by Caroline Larsen (1927).

A simple but quite shocking description of her experiences out of the body. This topic is just awesome.

Thought of the day:

Dreams cannot become true, dreams are already true.
Philos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey deshimaru,
thanks for starting a diary!
i will be following your journey for sure!!!
thanks, philos
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome, Philos. And thanks for the idea.

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Food:

1 cup of English Breakfast tea (my fav)
1 liter orange juice
2 liters oat milk
1 liter rice milk

That was a milky day. I ought to stop drinking that stuff sooner or later. It's just a way to fool myself to think I am liquidarian while still eating grains.

I am also trying to substitute the morning coffee for a cup of tea. Coffee drives me crazy, literally. It's quite a hard drug indeed. Recently I read a biography of the famous french writer of the XIX century Honoré de Balzac, who lived almost all his life on a permanent coffee overdose. Perhaps due to this addiction, he was able to write hundreds of books, being probably the most prolific author of all times. But at the end, as he himself aknowledged, his body became severely injured by the coffee, and he died in a very painful way.

VOTD (Video Of The Day):

I'd like to recommend you a series of videos of a famous speech given by the physicist Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library in 2003. Quite mind boggling stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79_HwQ-92f8
sheen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wednesday 5 of June 2013

Food:

1 cup of coffee
2 liters of oat milk
1 liter of orange juice

(for the americans; 1 liter = 1,06 quarts)

One good thing about grain milks, specially oat milk, is that it triggers bowel movements. And it's an effective hunger killer too.

I think that fresh orange juice is the best food one can take in this planet. It is the only food that makes me feel really good. Sometimes I say thank you after drinking it.
Philos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think grain milks are pretty benign. they're like 95% water.

back in the day, i used to make some nice almond milks quite often with a few medjool dates and vanilla drops. very tasty and filling.

orange juice is my favorite food, too.

hilton hotema wrote in his books that if one chooses to eat, oranges are the most ideal food for the human body.

i suspect he might be right.
sheen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thursday 6 of June 2013

Food:

1 cup of coffee
3 liters of oat milk
2 liters of orange juice
200g raw nuts
150g green olives

Thursday was a hard day. At noon I felt strong cravings and could not avoid eating some raw nuts. Usually when I start with nuts I end up eating pizza, but this time I could stop the race at the olives.
sheen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friday 7 of June 2013

Food:

1 cup of coffee
3 liters of oat milk
1 liter of orange juice

Back to normal diet again.

God Save the Internet!

Video of the Day:

I love electronic and alternative music of the 80s and early 90s. This is a good example:

Eat Static - Gulf Breeze
sheen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday 8 of June 2013

Food:

1 coffee
3 liters oat milk
2 liters orange juice
sheen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday 9 of June 2013

Food:
1 cup earl grey tea
2 liters oat milk
1 liter orange juice
1 glass of brandy

Oh my gosh, how I hate weekends. I drunk a glass of brandy to forget it was sunday.

Jokes apart, I don't like weekends. Most people is anxious to get fun and they create like a mist of bad energy everywhere. Usually on weekends I go out of the city into the wild, otherwise it's impossible to get any sleep.
sheen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monday 10 of June 2013

Food:
1 coffee
2 liters oat milk
2 liters orange juice
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuesday 11 of June 2013

Food:
1 coffee
2 liters oat milk
2 liters orange juice

This is coming to an end. I mean this eating thing. I just know it. Everything is telling me so: My mind, my body, and even the people around me.

When I fast, everything works fine, even in social terms. But when I eat, all the universe seems to conspire against me. Even people that I don't know at all, like supermarket tenders, or anonymous street walkers, look at me with hostility when I have the stomach full. When this happens I feel so alienated I have no other choice than to retire from society and let the effects of food pass.

In other words: I have to go absolutely against the most widely accepted social habits in order to be accepted by society. That's a good one.
sheen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wednesday 12 of June 2013

Food:
1 coffee
2 liters oat milk
2 liters orange juice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: