Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Journey to Freedom (my blog)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sheen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friday 28 of June

Food:
1 cup green tea
1 liter orange juice
1 mango

Back to myself again. I have felt so calm today. No desire to eat at all. Even the orange juice was difficult to swallow.

At the evening I went to a far and quiet forest and sat on zazen for one hour on the floor of my van. The sun was setting, birds were singing crazy and funny songs. I had a wonderful time.

Meditation is far more easy and intense with an empty stomach. Some years ago, I almost had to stop meditating due to a dramatic lack of concentration and pain on the back. I was living in a big city and ate almost everything at that time. But after leaving the city and changing the diet to a lighter and healthier one, I have been able to meditate again.

American breatharian Elitom Ben Yisrael said on a video that "breatharianism is prolongued meditation". That's a wonderful truth indeed. I have experienced that fasting calls for meditation, and meditation calls for fasting. I guess when one ceases to eat completely he achieves a permanent meditative state, making it even innecessary to adopt special postures to meditate. I don't know if I am ready for that, as I am quite attached to zazen.

sheen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday 29 of June

Food:
1 cup darjeeling tea
1 liter orange juice
3/4 kg cherries
1 mango

Fruits are solid food, but they are alive, and very easy to eliminate. Sometimes, after eating fruit, I find it almost intact on my feeces, the same colour and texture and without bad smell. It's like it would drop down from mouth to bottom without having been processed in the body. Should this would happen with tastier foods like pizza or sardines it would be a dream come true.

Saturday night video:

Vodkarians having fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGkKnldZHpE

Funny and sad at the same time. Very human stuff.

sheen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday 30 of June

Food:
1 cup black tea
0.35 liters water
1 liter oat milk
200g bread
100g fried cashew nuts
1 mango

Monday 1 of July

Food:
1 cup english breakfast tea
1 liter oat milk
1 liter orange juice
100g mixed raw nuts

Tuesday 2 of July

Food:
1 liter orange juice
2 liters oat milk
André K.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's quite a lot of nuts! The other day you wrote about 300g a day. But this is over the whole day, not at once, I guess?
Do you chew them well?
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi André.

I buy the nuts in bags of 100g (3.5 oz) or 200g (7 oz), and I always eat them at once. In general I always eat everything that I have, so I never store any food. I just buy what I want and eat it all inmediately.

As of the chewing, I cannot do it slowly nor consciously. I do it more like a wolf.
sheen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wednesday 3 of July

Food:
1 coffee
1 liter oat milk
1.5 liters orange juice
200g mixed raw nuts

Thursday 4 of July

Food:
2 coffees
2 liters oat milk
2 liters orange juice ( *edited* )

Today I went to "La Sopa" ("The Soup" in catalan), a social center for homeless that offers basic services like beds, meals, laundry and showering. I use to go there to take a shower once or twice a week, as I don't have any shower in the van.

After more than 6 months going there regularly, I have observed some curious facts. For example, I have not seen any woman using the services yet. Not one. Homeless women are very rare. I wonder why. Another thing I have observed is that homeless are very much attached to food and drink. I can understand that, as most of them don't have much else to do in life. Also, food and specially alcohol, helps them to escape from their painful reality.

Sometimes I think I would like to be a happy homeless.
sheen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friday 5 of July

Food:
3 liters orange juice
sheen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday 6 of July

Food:
1 cup black tea
2 liters orange juice
3/4 liter soy milk

Readings:

Finishing the first volume of "The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East", by Baird T. Spalding. Amazing stuff. Better than the more mediatic "Autobiography of a Yogui" by Paramahansa Yogananda, in my opinion.

l am also reading a research note by Montalk, were he applies physics formalism to the study of the etheric and astral planes. It's so brilliant. For me this is one of the most interesting and revolutionary sites on the Internet. Since I have discovered it some years ago, I keep going there over and over and I always learn something new. What I appreciate the most is that he approaches fringe topics in a very rational, left-minded way.
sheen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday 7 of July

Food:
1 cup earl grey tea
2 liters mixed fruits juice (orange, banana and strawberry)
1 liter oat milk

There's a heat wave here these days. Temperatures get to 38 or 40 degrees C at noon, and this is expected to last for all this week, so I'll have to be patient.

What's worse, tourists are coming here by the milions, and I am not exaggerating, we are one of the most turistic regions in the world in terms of tourists per capita. We have a permanent population of 7,5 milions, but we receive a human tsunami of aproximately 16 milions of tourists each year. And the numbers are rising every year.

Only 20 years ago this was a relatively calm country. At summers I used to go to the coast with my family to spent the vacation. Beaches were not as crowded as they are today, there was enough country for everyone, both the locals and the tourists. But in just two decades there has been a rush for selling the country to the foreigners, buildings have rised everywhere without respecting the natural environment. Roads and highways have been build to accomodate the exponential rise of visitors and newcomers. Small, traditional, pacific villages have doubled their p?pulation in a matter of years. All for the money of a few, with the approval of the ignorant majority. The inheritance that we have received from our ancestors has almost vanished in a matter of years, both in social and natural terms.

This is one of the reasons I have been so depressed for the last years. And I cannot expect it to get better, so the only solution I have found is to turn the sight towards my self. Empower myself. Be more wise and strong. I don't have any alternative and I thank God for the difficulties he has put on my way.
sheen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monday 8 of July

Food:
1 cup green tea
1 liter orange juice
1.3 liters gazpacho
0.3 liter carrot and pumpkin juice

Video of the day

At evening I saw a video of a lecture given by the Free Energy researcher Andrew Johnson. There he talks straight about the suppression of science and technology, and how the "secret" technology is responsible for the 9/11 events. There is much disinformation on the Internet regarding this topics, some of it due to pure ignorance, some of it being put forth by the elite to spread confusion. But this guy, as Richard Hoagland or Judy Wood are reliable sources, exposing their own life and career to put the thruth forth. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBwcrX_kCoQ
Philos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is a recent video from jim marrs talking about suppressed technology:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--l8DkrGr2s
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuesday 9 of July

Food
1 coffee
1 glass orange, strawberry and banana smoothie
1 liter oat milk
2 liters orange juice
3/4 liter gazpacho
A handful of fried banana slices

Have you realized that the human body itself is a free energy device? To me this is crystal clear, and breatharians are living proofs of that, for they exert far more energy than they absorb from the medium.

Look at Jericho Sunfire, for instance. He is an athlete, he's exercising his body all the time. If we would count the calories required to make all the movements and efforts that he makes in only one day, they would exceed the amount of calories provided by even the most caloric of the diets.

But it does not take to be a breatharian to prove it. A fruitarian, or even somebody on a low caloric diet is a living free energy machine.

I even dare to say that a person on a "normal" omnivore diet is spending more energy than he pressumably absorbs from the food he eats.

JMW

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: that is a fact Reply with quote

Deshimaru wrote:
Have you realized that the human body itself is a free energy device?

Deshimaru wrote:
I even dare to say that a person on a "normal" omnivore diet is spending more energy than he pressumably absorbs from the food he eats.

That is a scientific fact. One simple thing to consider is that all substances that one puts inside his body need to be processed till they are extracted. And the entire 100 % is extracted. Imagine how much energy the body needs to process it all.

People may need to make themselves aware of this simple fact, that the body needs energy to process so called food, not the opposite.
That is why when one fasts, one feels much more energetic, unless one is poisoned too much (then the poison has to be eliminated first).
sheen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I salute you Joachim.

At the end, I think we don't keep alive thanks to the food we eat, but regardless of it.

I think it would be quite straightforward to refute the common mainstream biologic science in regard of human nutrition. We could take a long term fruitarian, for instance, there are thousands of them. And we could count the calories that he gets from the fruits in one day (according to mainstream science), then calculate the energy that he spends in that time, and compare values. I would bet the input is smaller than the output in most cases.

Wednesday 10 of July

Food
1 coffee
1 glass strawberry and coconut smoothie
1 liter oat milk
1 liter orange juice
1.5 liters gazpacho

Last edited by sheen on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lianna

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess, one main problem is the stressfull life in society, which causes the need for drugs (solid food, drinking).

I think, a real full solid food and drinking free life is only possible, if living in an real natural environment, under real natural conditions, without the need to work (doing all day this and that, for self, for others ect.), without any commitments (paying here, making this ect.).

Slavery of mankind maybe not possible without solid food (drugs), because no one would work (for drugs, solid food, shelters, technology ect.), and people would have supernatural defence power (telepathie, telekinesis ect.) against their suppressors...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: