Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Journey to Freedom (my blog)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey mate, where are you? is everything all right? please check in some time for an update... hope you're well and all, -philos
sheen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Philos and company!

I am alive and kicking, and guess where? Up in the mountains! Razz I cannot stress enough how better it is for transitioning.

I'll keep posting...
sheen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been thinking about the definition of breatharian (or "food free", as I like to put it). The common definition is something like: "a breatharian is somebody that lives without eating".

Well, I am not fully comfortable with that definition. Or rather, I am not sure I want to be that kind of breatharian. What I want is to make the experience of living without food. I want to prove to myself that I don't need to eat in order to keep alive and in good health. That's all.

Afterwards, who knows? Maybe I decide to stop eating forever, or alternate periods of eating and non-eating. Maybe I start a raw vegan diet, a fruitarian one... I cannot know it now. But the important thing is I will be free from food.

Maybe the problem is not eating by itself, but rather eating like your life would depend on it...

Lianna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have been thinking about the definition of breatharian (or "food free", as I like to put it). The common definition is something like: "a breatharian is somebody that lives without eating".

Well, I am not fully comfortable with that definition. Or rather, I am not sure I want to be that kind of breatharian. What I want is to make the experience of living without food. I want to prove to myself that I don't need to eat in order to keep alive and in good health. That's all.

I guess, this is one of the biggest missunderstandings with "Breatharanism":

Even when you donīt need to eat solid food and donīt need to drink anything, you need the particles/rays from the sun to be alive...

So, food is NOT the REAL food, even if we think itīs food...
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lianna wrote:

Even when you donīt need to eat solid food and donīt need to drink anything, you need the particles/rays from the sun to be alive...

I think we don't need those neither. True life has to be 100% self sustainable, not dependent on any energy income. Otherwise it would be prone to decay.
sheen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[edited, sorry]

Last edited by sheen on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Lianna

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deshimaru wrote:

I think we don't need those neither. True life has to be 100% self sustainable, not dependent on any energy income. Otherwise it would be prone to decay.

I donīt think so, I guess, we are like so called "free energy" machines, we get our energy from the energy field of the universe, like everything in the universe.
JMW

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: emitters Reply with quote

In short.
In this universe (dimension) humans do not suck energy at all, unless they will to do that. If they concentrate on sucking energy, they become vampires.

Naturally humans are emitters (suns) of energy that they produce from themselves (the mind is the source) without even thinking about it.
Eating decreases that effect of emitting energy.
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On august, for the first time in my life, I could maintain a strict liquidarian diet (only fresh orange juice) for 4 weeks.

Some interesting things had happened in my body and mind during these weeks. A very rebel, more than 10 years old psoriasis on my elbows and hands, has vanished completely. My skin became very smooth and smelled good all the time, making showering and bathing purely optional. I needed very few sleep, but I layed on the bed at night for pure pleasure, it was so delightful, I didn't feel any pain or discomfort in any part of my body. It was like floating in space. I also have had some "strange" non physical experiences, but I find it very difficult to explain them. Maybe in further posts I will elaborate more on that.

Two weeks ago I started eating heavy again. Don't ask me exactly why. I really don't feel guilty or disappointed about that. During these two weeks I have been having fun with food like never before, and I've smoked some marihuana that I found in the forest. It's been an interesting experience anyway. And not only in terms of physical pleasure, but in social terms too.

But I cannot continue with this experiment any longer, because this morning my body has raised a red alarm. I have found some blood in my stools. That's a nasty symptome, probably signaling a problem in the colon, like Chron's disease, irritable colon syndrome, or even the big C. I really don't care much about the name, but there's definitely something wrong down there, so I cannot help but take care of it and make the appropiate decisions.

So from now on, I would eat raw vegan, plus some optional tea or coffee, and perhaps a bit of tuna or cheese in salads, which I would dress with virgin olive oil and some salt. That's all for now.

Thanks for reading.
Philos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, your orange juice fast sounds epic!

in regards to the blood: have you been eating nuts or whole grains the days before the blood appeared?

after an orange juice fast the lining of the colon is very sensitive and harsh fibers like those in nuts or whole grains can scratch the delicate lining of the colon.

the fiber in nuts, seeds and whole grains are like shattered glass and can literally tear into the ephitelial surface cells.

the irritating nature of harsh insoluble fiber is also the reason why some people find relief from constipation when they switch from white bread to whole grain bread.

whole grains contain a lot more fiber - the colon gets angry and inflamed and tries to push the offending substances through at an accelerated pace.

the constipation if relieved for some time, but unfortunately the colon gets more an more inflamed, enervated and sluggish.

a while ago i read an interesting book called "Fiber Menace" by some russian dude.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fiber-Menace-Leading-Constipation-Hemorrhoids/dp/0970679645

it was a good read.
Lianna

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
in regards to the blood: have you been eating nuts or whole grains the days before the blood appeared?

after an orange juice fast the lining of the colon is very sensitive and harsh fibers like those in nuts or whole grains can scratch the delicate lining of the colon.

the fiber in nuts, seeds and whole grains are like shattered glass and can literally tear into the ephitelial surface cells.

I can agree to this. I had this also several times ago, after eating penuts ect...
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: emitters Reply with quote

JMW wrote:
Naturally humans are emitters (suns) of energy that they produce from themselves (the mind is the source) without even thinking about it.
Eating decreases that effect of emitting energy.

This totally sums up my bottom line!! My process is to become a complete, fully sustainable "emitter of energy" Cool
sheen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philos wrote:

Yes, I ate a whole bag of fried cashews and corn the day before.

I have experienced a lot with nuts lately. Raw ones are easily eliminated, with transit times (from mouth to bottom) of only 10 to 14 hours in my case. But when fried or toasted they become much difficult to eliminate, typical transit times being of at least 24 hours.

Another remarkable difference between raw and cooked nuts is that stools from raw nuts are almost odorless, while stools from cooked nuts usually smell very bad.

So I think that apart from the purely physical effects of the fiber, the chemical composition of the food may be responsible for the irritation of the digestive system too.

Anyway, my body has spoken very clearly, so it's time to stop the experiments with food and resume the good old natural diet again.
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eating raw vegan + coffee. No salt, no oil, no alcohol, no vinegar. Only fresh fruits and raw nuts and seeds, and coffee or tea with sugar.

After only two weeks of eating cooked, the psoriasis in my elbows showed up again. I have started to feel pain in the lower abdomen too. What's interesting, psoriasis is more intense in my right elbow, and the pain in the abdomen is more acute on the right side too. In general, I have more health problems on the right side of my body. I think this may be due to the right kidney being more stressed than the left one.
sheen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, when I go for some time without washing myself, my right armpit starts to smell bad long before my left one. I think that the bad smell in the armpits is caused by the elimination of toxins that take place in the lymph nodes located in that region. If I understand it well, breast cancer on women is caused by these lymph nodes near the armpits becoming overloaded.

While living on orange juice, my body didn't smell bad at all, not even the armpits. But just after 2 or 3 days of eating cooked, I started to smell really bad. I stinked, it was shocking. And no matter how often I washed myself, the smell in the armpits showed up again in a matter of hours.

Overall, I feel quite happy lately. I still have an infinite amount of things to learn, but I think I am going to the right direction. As it's said: "Don't worry about going too slow, worry about going the wrong way".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: