Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My experience with dryfasting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianna

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: My experience with dryfasting Reply with quote

Hi,

on the 31th September, I stoped with eating and drinking in the Morning around 9 am. I made two enemas in the middle of the day and in the evening with ordinary water to clean my intestine, some old s### had came out. *LOL* On the next day I had made it also the same way. I had no problems with headaches, dizziness, pain or something else. Even the implant from an hernia surgery 11 years ago seems to make no problems (in the past I had once heavy pain in this area 8 Years after surgery, maybe because of loosing weight, but then never again).

Ok, my diet before this was to 80 - 90% raw fruit, until of one or two expections for years no flesh, and I drank only water, and I had never smoked in my life, dranken alcohol very, very less, never coffee. And I was drinking every morning a glass of water with an tea spoon himalaya crystal salt solution for around one or two weeks.

Hormones (Estradiol & Progesterone) had I take like ever, I suppose, because of writings by Jasmuheen, that with ongoing process, Estradiol became less and less, and Progesterone becomes the dominant hormone. Maybe my adrenal glands would then produce enough, while no more eating something, that I could kicking the external hormones. But I donīt know, I can only supposse there at this time.

At day 3 I hadnīt made enemas, also not at day 4, which was today.

My weight was a bit gone of the enemas, but then, it seems to me, that it wouldnīt fall no more.

The whole time, I had nearly no gravings for eating or drinking something, at least before todays evening.

I had a little bit a dry mouth, but this was the only little negativ sign. Ok, when I must hunker down, I got a little bit dark in my eyes, of lack of blood pressure, but I had this all my life, so I donīt know, if it had something to do with the dryfasting.

In the middel of the day, I sleeped often in the bed, apart from that, I had done everything like ever.

Peeing was all the time normal, even without drinking absolut nothing. Only the need for bigger things was full gone.

Until this evening at day 4 it was total easy for me, not to drink and not to eat something.

But then, in the presence of my friend (she wasnīt at home the first two days), I got more and more stressed, because of thinking and talking about money problems and so on, so that the cravings for eating & drinking had come back.

This was, why I breaked my dryfasting at around 11:30 pm this evening, and drank a glass of water, eat some fruits, and even some toast bread with marmalade, which I normaly never eat. *LOL*

When I began again with eating, I had some little pain in my throat, but it wasnīt really bad.

I guess, stress in society is a major problem for me (I eat and drank only out of stress, nervousity, nothing other).

I wished, I could be somewhere allone out in nature, without thinking about all this society s### and no stress... maybe I could then dryfast much longer...

Anyway, it was a damn coll experience for me, and a little proof, what is possible... Wink
Merolos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done dear Lianna your dry fast was a nice goal to achieve for you I suppose, also i'd like to point out that what you experienced is pretty much a common denominator for many people doing these kind of experiences...many people came back eating after experiencing unconfortable feelings while talkin to others or living in this dense physical society...mmh...I wonder if living without food makes sense in a society where everything is about eating/drinkin...guess i'll open a topic^^
Lianna

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: My experience with dryfasting Part II Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I did a dry fast for around 6,5 days last week, and tried to follow the 21 day process of Jasmuheen, but I breaked it at day 8.

I had some very interessting experiences in this time (I felt something warm inside my belly the first days, felt more adapted to the cold weather outside, than to artificial heating in the house or in my car; needed very, very less sleep). But I got also very big problems with speaking & hearing, and being under people, artificial sounds (like in the supermarket for example) seemt to drain out me, I had no power, sometimes I was near to vomite, because I guess, I had got extremly sensitive to stress around me. Also wearing clothes out of artificial materials like polyester ect. seemt to become a problem. And finaly, I was only this one week allone, then, my friend had came back, and I had thought, no this is to strange, and I wonīt hurt her and I realized, Iīm lucky with her and being in this 3D physical world in this time, and yeah I also can enjoy eating & drinking, if I want it, and I wonīt be outside of it all.

So I kicked the 21 day process after 6,5 days dryfasting and 1 - 1,5 days juice fasting.

I donīt see it as a failure, it was good to try it, and to make the experinces with it, because, I came to the conclusion, that there is still more to do on this planet as simply leaving. I see it more than a game here now, where you can have fun and make experience within your physical body; and who knows, the wisdom of dry fasting & ascencion is in the memory, may be in another life, in another time it will be my way...

Last edited by Lianna on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Merolos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's exactly what i used to experience during my better fasting days...and by fasting im not referring to non eating/drinkin only...but also to non using electronic devices, avoiding speaking and relations with others...a total fast. from everything. at some point even any artificial noise can bother you! even the most stupid thing can break up the inner peaceful state you enter...dry fasting,at least in my opinion, of course, does not match with social/artificial environment...and also if you're gonna make it last for a long time...i do not really see any useful aspect in that...what's the point in facing reality's hell without any escape...sounds like a torture to me! Smile bah...anyway yours was an admirable attitude my dear...almost 1 week dry fasting...wow Smile ...and yeah the non eating/drinkin state is worth to experience only if you wanna give the ascending pratice a try in my honest opinion...that's what i will try in a few months or 1-2 years probably...even if im only 20...what's the point in living a life where all you do is feeding your always hungry mind...a mind that craves tastes, sex, entertainment, sport, money, power etc...you will never be in peace by doing that...sounds like a toxic guy drugging himself more and more everyday that passes...we're all " intoxicated " by this matter, by this material world aint we...once you realize that survival is a lie and that this planet is such a " prison " ...what's the point in spending the rest of your life trying to beautify the prison...try to get out instead...no? many kisses Smile
Lianna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I hadnīt described before, the first day/night, when I had begun with dry fasting, had read the Arcturian stuff, found that space picture, I had this strong feeling, that we are all from the stars, that we have brothers and sisters out there which are like us, and I felt sooooooooooooo much Love... it was indiscribable... I guess, I had never felt so much love in my life before... I guess, many of this extraterrestian contact stuff is true, and also many movies are more reality, than we can imagine... (Star Wars, Battle Star Galatica ect.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: