Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is body ascending possible?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merolos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: is body ascending possible? Reply with quote

Should we give credit to this? is it really possible to leave this physical plane? keepin living in the society without eating is a pain in the *** in my honest opinion: well i dont know nothing about your lives but im 19 and where i live EVERYTHING is involved around eating/drinkin...and they will look me as the " anorexic" or " tremendously ill" one if i go without food for a long time...because of my muscles shrinkin and my body getting thinner...that's why im forcing myself to eat at the moment Confused of course im not hypocrital enough to hide that i also eat/drink for pleasure or because im bored/sad...but i really dont know what to do...lol how funny i could eat whatever i want in any amount but i dont want to...im not interested in doing that anymore since i achieved this body state...i considered to go somewhere in any tropical environment ( thailand) or something and live alone in a natural environment to give this ascension thing a chance...but i dont really believe in that at all...damn, this world is a prison to me lol Confused what do you guys think about that? should life be lived just day by day...living, smiling, loving eachother until death?^^ im so confused!
Lianna

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
.i considered to go somewhere in any tropical environment ( thailand) or something and live alone in a natural environment to give this ascension thing a chance...

I guess, in Thailand are to many people, and laws are to restrictive to foreigns, than it would be a good place for that... but thats only my personal opinion...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: