Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

non eating and living in the society
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merolos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: non eating and living in the society Reply with quote

I was just wondering...does that makes sense? living without food/drinks in a society where almost everything is about eating/drinkin and filling the body with toxins and any kind of drugs in general...what do you guys think about that? personally, im a boy, im 19, 1.76 tall and i used to weight 48 kg (105 lbs), my muscles were shrinkin and i looked very skinny, people thought i was ill/anorexic , while i felt physically immortal lol...oh also a little curiosity this june i required no sleepin at all for 4 days ( about 100 hours)! fact is now i came back eating , i gained weight because i couldnt keep living that way: people bothering too much, too much free time and nothing to do (consciousness awakening made me wanting to stay at bed meditating all day lol) , boredom, depression because of living in a matrix like this etc...my mind couldnt stand all that stuff...but I would like to hear from you...what do you think about this topic? how you guys doing? in my honest opinion, living without food/drink in a society like this is, at least for me, a huge pain in the *** Laughing ...the inedia state would be awesome in a tropical , natural environment...guess im gonna give it a chance next year when i'll finish school...i've been living in this dense material society for almost 20 years now and everything just doesnt make sense...its just sooo boring and depressing Confused bah...bless and love Smile
PranaChild

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is ME to a T
PranaChild

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.krishna.com/yogi-river
Merolos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds pretty much to what is known as body ascension...question is...should we give credit to this? should we give a try to something we are not even sure to be true...something that will probably take years to reveal itself to be true or false...maybe we are here just to experience good and evil, truth and false, good and bad, beautiful and ugly, love and hate etc...bah...im so confused...I hope the " divine provvidence", as many said before me, will help us finding the right way for us...giving us what our spirits want, and not our ego...anyway, how you doin Pranachild? what about you? how/where are you living at the moment? what's your purpose? bless and love Smile
PranaChild

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

email me, this forum isn't working for me
Lianna

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess, this society causes to much stress, most people are to stupid & idiotic, to understand other kinds of living, they canīt imagine other things, other worlds around them, than there own stupid & idiotic slavery/self destroying world. Even, if they know deep inside or in some ways, that this whole society is one big s###, wrong and false in every way, but most have to much to loose, than they would try to break out; I guess, this is why they get agressive, if confrontated with other realities around them.

So, I guess, Itīs sadly better, to jump of as far as possible from this society, to stay away from the so called "normal" people as far as possible...
Merolos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i totally agree with you and in my case, even if between a very interesting discussion about CR7 and Messi, or football matches betting (...) the argument " crap society" is introduced, people seem just to get passive to all the s### will be pointed out...they are just like " well yeah we're talkin about famous people and stuff like that all day and we enjoy our death culture by smokin/drinkin/eating/getting drugs like there's no tomorrow because we cant stand the truth and we dont want to face our demons...but oh well who cares, lets just keep going this way and enjoy the biological watch going faster day by day with his tic tac tic tac". Almost everyone doesnt wanna change and DAMN, that is , in my honest opinion, a HUGE tragedy. Lol sorry i always talk about myself but to be honest, im almost 20 at the moment...but i seriously wouldnt like to get past next summer. Im so tired of this physical plane, i always been deep inside my heart... i dont think living in a natural environment alone in solitude will be my goal to achieve...oh f### my egoism makin me talk about me, always about me, tell me something about you Lianna, how you doing yet and what are your purposes at the moment, where/how do you live etc.? Bless and love Smile <3<3<3 we dont even know eachother and may be so sad to hear this but you guys of this forum mean so much to me even if we're chatting behind a f###### screen and we dont even know eachother faces...i deeply feel you like brothers/sisters , probably pretty much more than any other person i've been knowing for a long time in my life...
Lianna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Im so tired of this physical plane, i always been deep inside my heart...

Is it really tiredness of the pysical being, or more of the society around, rules, laws which trapp you, stupid, unaware people ect.?

Iīm myself not tired to be in this world itself, there is so much, I would like to do, would like to see, but I canīt do it, because of lack of money, no own place to be ect.

Quote:
i dont think living in a natural environment alone in solitude will be my goal to achieve...

I want this sometimes, to be away from society to have my peace, able to rest ect., but I donīt think, that I want this for all time...

Quote:
tell me something about you Lianna, how you doing yet and what are your purposes at the moment, where/how do you live etc.?

Itīs to much stress for me there, to live without food/drinking. I donīt know, how and where to go in the future... I have some options in mind, but canīt make a desicision...

Itīs weird... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Lianna on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Merolos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anche io sono italiano... Smile ..piccolo il mondo eh... Smile
PranaChild

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm packin up to go live in nature right now and I feel this heaviness in my gut. And what am I supposed to tell my Mom? I told her I 'm just going to have some space right now so far. But to be honest, I know nature heals all and maybe i'll get some "download" or something. I used to think I wanted to experience a lot in this world, but everywhere I've gone, I'm just more confused :/ Love to y'all from Hawaii.
Merolos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck and may you find what you're seekin, even if as far as i could understand you still dont even know what you're looking for...guess only time will tell Smile
Lianna

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Lianna on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
PranaChild

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merolos I'm not lookin for anything, I think that's the poing. Not LOOKING for anything lol. Best to be still and feel. But yeah I can't makes sense of a job or anything, its weird. Maybe teachin yoga or something... But i'll know after 2 months how I feel... Hawaii is a nice place to do this. Good weather and nature.
PranaChild

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.librarising.com/health/fasting.html
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot conceive any happiness that has social reclusion as a prerequisite. I mean, I don't buy that "happy yogui in a cave" thing. I prefer to be a happy and free human no mater the environment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: