Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

non eating and living in the society
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PranaChild

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with living in solitude for a while? That doesn't also mean freedom? Most people can't handle being alone. I find it a very noble thing to do. Especially when you start seeing things the normal eye will never see. And you can just be with yourself and these phenomenas. And not have to use any words for however long you want.
sheen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PranaChild wrote:
What's wrong with living in solitude for a while? That doesn't also mean freedom? Most people can't handle being alone. I find it a very noble thing to do. Especially when you start seeing things the normal eye will never see. And you can just be with yourself and these phenomenas. And not have to use any words for however long you want.

I think there's nothing wrong about that kind of solitude. The problem I see is that when you descend from that mountain of pureness and try to blend with society, all the powers and the peace of mind that you have achieved use to vanish instantaniously.

That's a problem that I have always been concerned about. And honestly, I haven't come up with any solution to it yet.
Merolos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pranachild I do agree, i've spent about both months of june/july in solitude this year while i was a non eater, and in my opinion nothing considered by the public opinion as carnal pleasure i've been experiencing in my 20 years of existence can even be compared to the peace and love i've been experiencing during that period. im almost 20 and quitted school 2 years so now i still have to finish it, and that just doesnt make sense. i started eating again and that doesnt make sense. I hear my parents/friends say they enjoy living in this death society when i point it out to them but their mood/depressing feelings clearly states they are lying. probably, they just cant stand living in solitude and eventually face their demons and discover how eternally beautiful and divine they COULD be. So now i came back living in this society and that means once again: eating, having sex, going around in clubs, drugs etc...im pretty much more resistent to the tiredness and toxicity that awaits one after all that kind of stuff...but that aint just fun at all. everything seems so pointless to me. every second that passes feels like a huge rock on my head even and i'd say EXPECIALLY if i go through all these distracting activities. i just dont know what to do. probably i'll spend 1 more year in here, finish school, " have fun " with people and stuff, then leave society. probably i'll move to the east, any tropical environment is the goal: clothing is a pain in the *** to me Laughing ...i hope you guys are doing better! and btw, it would be very, very very awesome for me to meet you and spend some time in the wilderness too...anything is possible....we shall see...bless and love <3
Merolos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way pranachild i noticed you linked librarising's article about fasting. I find that website to be very fascinatinng..it was May when i red about reptilian stuff in there and breatharian links...that night, 2nd of may, i still was eating 1 meal a day ( orange juice or apples only) and was doing 2-3 days fasting...after reading from that website i just realized that breatharism was possible to achieve Smile ...i dont know if im gonna give credit to the reptilian/greys/hollow heart stuff written on that website, even if i actually experienced something about those during some obes/lucid dreams/paranormal experiences i had ...time and divine provvidence shall bring answers i hope. I just wanted to know what you think about those articles, expecially the ones about these evil aliens and good ones actually in battle etc. one really fascinating stuff is written here http://www.librarising.com/spirituality/ignition.html , as it is written in the bible and spread out by people like Santos Bonacci and many more, 144.000 elects/regenerated humans are required to bring peace and regeneration to gaia...those who will master matter and death will eventually leave this plane through their merkabah and go on learn more lessons on other planets of this solar system, then go ahead with other solar systems...so beautiful, and stunning in my opinion. It is really fascinating for sure, makin me want to love this life even if it seems meaningless...to discover the truth about all this kind of stuff. consciousness awakening requires self willpower in my honest opinion, so its pretty helpless to go to parents/friends and explain them something about fasting, achieving breatharism, and eventually exchange points of view about hollow heart, astrology, spirituality, love, truth, conspiracy etc. most of them are just too " busy" escaping their divine potential and themselves...they fear solitude, they prefer to distract themselves with drugs, food, society, sex etc...who am i to judge or even point out stuff to others, everyone chooses,that's it. me so stupid, i've spent 4 years spreading the word but now i understood...just let go, things go as they have to.
PranaChild

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a beautiful read, Merolos, brought tears to my eyes. I am fascinated that you are able to go back to clubs, sex, etc. I tried going back and I just go into such incredible anger and depression. I get suicidal thoughts if I eat. Lately I've been trying to have fruits and teas but feels like bombs in my stomach. I have actually felt my aura grow and watched people literally bounce off of it. What's strange is the more blissed out and full of love I get, the more I physically FEEL to remove myself from people/society for protection purposes. I have had images of myself leaving this plane but it was an instant after all my chakras were opened and emotions were cleansed practically in an instant. I was not sure the how when and where, but I was "instructed" to not let ANYONE get in my way. Well that was three years ago and here I am. Only thing I know is food and water are inhibitors to your growth and also I really feel strange putting clothes and shoes on and owning things for that matter. I was contemplating where to go today, as in....up the mountain here, but it started pouring rain.
I totally get what you mean about trying to teach or tell others about fasting etc. My Mother screams at me if I mention it. I left mainly because I was so paranoid living at home, I was so unsupported. But I have to support myself which means totally tuning into spirit and not listening to anyone else. Thanks for sharing. Peace.
Oh and as far as being in solitude and fasting... Well do you think you would have just continued to stay in solitude until something else showed itself?
Merolos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally get what you're sayin about the urge of society evasion to protect yourself. You can keep living inside the matrix and feel like everything's all right, but once you get out you clearly realise how almost everything the common human does is objectively stupid, meaningless, harmful to themselves/others/environment etc. I do believe that one's actions/attitude may affect others if those let it happen...pretty much domino effect i'd say...that's why society and everything involved in it fails. Whoever knows the truth and what's right? i do not know nothing of anything, but surely the average man follows the masses, and masses are actually acting egoistically and i'd say despite of beauty, compassion and love, else everyone would be in bliss and we all would live in a paradise world. On " mind and will" post I red that you believe others to actually bring you down in some way, by " tempting" you to be like them or something...that's the exactly transcription of my thoughts: it may be a malicious concept but I too believe that too. People are kind of lost, they need others to first act before them so they can have someone to follow, most of them are literally scared of change. That's what i keep repeating to my parents these days when i get into fights with them..."it ain't me needing you, instead it is you needing me"...my mother crying when i simulated to leave home or even just everytime i remember her that sooner or later i will confirmed me that. I do not feel guilty or shame for that, not even a monster as she stated...free will. everyone should be free to choose his/her life, simple as that. It wouldn't be respectful for them to bring them out in the wilderness with me, so why should it be respectful for me to being forced by them to stay home, follow rules, keep going to school, living in this society etc? kinda sad, they are older, should be them teaching this to me, not the reverse. Btw yes dear, i use to get some " downloads" as you call them when i fast in the wilderness, alone. That's a lovely condition in my opinion, to stay silent in solitude in the wilderness, naked, in own reflection. and this " inner voice" coming from the inside, not from my mind/ego, just wont stop SCREAMING " go away, all this crap doesnt belong to you anymore, you could be a masterpiece, a diamond, and you HAVE to shine". May sound egoistic and arrogant, but that's it. I think that everyone , once regenerated, filled of light, clean thoughts and pureness, clothed of just his/her skin, is a true masterpiece, a work of art, a piece of beauty. Much love <3
PranaChild

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful post <3
Thank you so much.
I'm also having a hard time, with my parents missing me and upset I left home. Make me cry a lot, because I was always so close to them. But now I can see how much I was manipulated so much of my life.
Sometimes I catch myself getting down on myself for leaving but I guess I can always go back.
I'm still trying to "figure out" if this bliss state I go into, some sort of Samadhi is all I can say, is a state I'm going to be living in "permanently" while I function in this world? I literally feel like I could sit in this state permanently until my entire being dematerializes haha. I know that sounds funny, but I just naturally sit/stand/lie down, etc and go into this blissed out state of non conceptual awareness. I think the only reason I would go retreat somewhere would be to have a continuous experience of this and see where it takes me. But I get "afraid" sometimes to just up and leave everything.
I'm curious about your two months and if you felt "forced" to go back to regular life or if you were truly ready.

Yes this society is beyond me and what kind of pleasures you get besides helping others (if you can keep your energy protected) is still a mystery. Once you get in the "pranic" state of mind, and feel all the love coming from the inside, and your body cleaning itself (I really don't even need a shower that much) Then it truly does feel like I'm ready to leave.

Wishing you the best of luck finishing school. Thanks for being such a bright light <3
Merolos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reading from you makes me smile a bit Smile , I too still dont need to have showers...i'd say i literally hate to get wet Smile ...well about my two months...i do have 10 values and 1000000 defects but im not hypocrite enough to say that leaving the non eating/solitude state was others fault...it was my choice of course...my parents used to cry and thought i was going to die when i used to weigh 48 kgs, i was just skin and bones...anorectic lookin for others, while truth was i never ever ever felt so good, oh also, for like almost 5 days , from 16th to 21th june, i didnt require to sleep at all...anyway, there was a lot of pressure so i decided to go back eating...that was the key that re-opened the gates of society...and everything involved around it...also i knew that on september i had to go back to school...getting bored by school classmates /teachers etc. because of my aspect would have sucked i guess...so here i am now i weigh like 60 kgs and into the society once again...even if i use to alternate dry fasting and eating and i ofter go up to the mountains near my town on sunny days, get my clothes off and stay silent in the wilderness...eating re-introduced me to pretty much everything : society, clubs or social places in general, sex etc...and sadly, i just cant get enough of all these...like you i go through anger and depression when i engage myself into these activities...but if i dry fast for even just 2 days, i will not feel good in this environment...so i " force " myself to do all these kind of stuff, i kinda need to get " drugged " enough to stay in society, else as i dry fast my inner self will just intimate me to go away...thailand, vietnam, madagascar, hawai..i do not know...any tropical country, natural environment...i can't escape myself forever...sooner or later i'll leave. Well about parents and family attachment...i too went through that in a lighter way but i got past it...our parents should respect our free will, they are older than us and used to live a too different kind of lifestyle, i dont think they will ever understand all this...you cannot expect to understand this kind of experiences if you do not go through them...in my case they almost dont even believe that it is food that is nourishing us so...why should i keep trying to " wake them up"...i do not pretend that they have to stop eating forever and go in solitude in the wilderness but meh...at least, to achieve the " breatharian" condition would be a nice goal...nothing. So that's it, i do not like to refer to any conventional/artificial thought/concept but i'd like to point this out...the holy bible...brainwashing book or not, astrology-related or not etc...Pilato showing Jesus Christ, the light, the truth, the life...and Barabba, the murderer, the liar, the evil one...to the masses. who did the masses want Pilato to free between those two? Barabba...that's just a metaphor in my honest opinion...people are afraid to know the truth or to even seek it. So i just have to go...my place isn't here...consciousness awakening can be intimated but it is something that comes from your deep inner self in my opinion, it is up to the people to wake up and realize how divine and beautiful they are. Oh and by the way, about turning into light...believe it or not but on july when i was clean one night i was laying on the bed at night in a lovely blissful state that was with me those wonderful days...but that night, at some point i kinda felt my body was about to like disappear, leave this plane in some way, and NO, it wasnt an OBE/astral journey...it was a strange feeling that literally made me feel like i was about to leave my physical body...and i clearly remember that in that very moment i desperately expressed the desire to stay, in my mind i kinda screamed " please, not now, i do really want to help others, i cannot just pick up in this physical experience my spirit is having...i would like to at least try to give something to others too before i leave"...and the magical sensation disappeared. In my honest opinion, one man's virtue has to be found in what he can give , instead of what he can pick up/gain in life...whatever it could be...bless and love <3 and sorry if my english aint correct at all Smile ...i do not know you but you mean so much for me <3
PranaChild

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I faultered to eating consistently as well, knowing that fasting only raises my consciousness so high that I stop caring/relating, etc. I don't even like the same music from one day to the next! Being in Hawaii the detox is even quicker. I'm very much ready to give it a shot being in solitude and going through and even deeper cleanse. I want to see if I really am destined to turn into light Question Shocked Question
Seems like you were getting skinnier and skinnier, but maybe our bodies eventually get to their "natural" weight. I heard of that. Man, strange life this is!
Man I don't even know if I can help people in this dense body state. I feel like I really have nothing to say or do. I mean, I hate talkin to people about fasting/inedia, besides the ones that are already doin it. Grr.
That's fascinating about you feeling like your soul was leaving! I had a similar experience one time in yoga. A voice told me " you don't need to do this" and I felt my soul pushing against the crown of my head! I told it wait, not here!! haha. So strange..
And oh yes, the clothing thing....Isn't it amazing to feel the angel of air and the sun god against your bare skin? clothing is just hideous LOL. And another thing, I really don't like to get compliments. Probably because I really just don't like to be "seen" at all hehe.

Well I'm super "proud" of you. Much much love and blisssss <3
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so loving this topic; thank you both so much for your posts! Transforming into light is my goal - to become a fully sustained emitter of light, total transformation. I know without question that for me, this is THE way through this world, and forward. Eating/drinking absolutely dumps me back into the density of this 3rd dimension, and it's interesting to observe how it dulls my higher senses, and makes it 'okay' to have desires for all the stuff of this life. Wow, what a learning path!

I'm just under 40 kgs, and have stabilised here for quite a while now - had a bit of a challenge a while back when I continued to lose a bit every week, then something shifted and this is where this body is at. There's no question from the outside I look really skinny, and some might consider it anorexic; however, the joy and peace -- and energy -- that is becoming more and more a part of me is what keeps people from attempting to 'fix' me, thank God!

I'm grateful for both of you in my life; your thoughts and processes help keep me focused in my navigation of this path. Much love and thankfulness!
PranaChild

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, I love you all like my true soul family, for sure. So encouraging to hear of your state of Being, CameronNZ Smile It's such an amazing feeling to emanate that light. Been doing some contemplating about that past couple days, like okay, what would I see myself doing in the world to "help others" in that constant light state. Like do you feel "motivated" to start some sort of retreat or "business" for helpin others? Or is it all inward here? I don't want to sound harsh but I truly don't really know how I would help people, besides just the everyday just being friendly sort of thing. But I don't feel I have this Earthly mission like some people do, to study things, start businesses/charities, things like that.

So happy you are feeling such peace and joy. Continue Smile
PranaChild

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help that this feels so right to me when I read it:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=42664
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PranaChild wrote:
I don't want to sound harsh but I truly don't really know how I would help people, besides just the everyday just being friendly sort of thing. But I don't feel I have this Earthly mission like some people do, to study things, start businesses/charities, things like that.

I feel the same. I don't believe much in charity. I think the only effective way to help or teach others is by being an example to them.

School teachers, for instance, they teach subjects like maths, languages, history, philosophy, etc... but apart from that, and even more important than that, they influence their students by their character.
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deshimaru wrote:
PranaChild wrote:
I don't want to sound harsh but I truly don't really know how I would help people, besides just the everyday just being friendly sort of thing. But I don't feel I have this Earthly mission like some people do, to study things, start businesses/charities, things like that.

I feel the same. I don't believe much in charity. I think the only effective way to help or teach others is by being an example to them.

Agree totally with you both; my inclination is to simply "shut up and BE", and allow the example of this life to speak to anyone who's paying attention. I've got a lot of growing and learning still, and it seems more valid somehow for others to observe all ... the good and not-so-great ... rather than attempting to move outside of myself to attempt to DO things hoping to help and assist.

Silence and living my own life is my best place of unfolding these days Smile
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(multiple posts removed)

Last edited by Cameron.NZ on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: