Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My path to Inedia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merolos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was stuck at 48 kgs, never been under that weight...mmh i looked pretty much like skin and bones, no fat at all...very skinny, to the point that the average person looked at me like a ill person close to death, while i felt fantastic...never ever used to get sick, clear mind, pretty much "infinite " energy, no sweating, immune to temperature, very resistant tessutes/bones etc...also, it was summer time and I had the best tan lines you could expect Smile probably because of the melatonin produced by the efficient endocrine system/pineal gland or something...i used to exercise even if i wasnt interested to do that but meh...i look at jericho sunfire and i wonder how can he build muscle without eating/drinking...bah...in my opinion his body transformation hasnt ended up yet...i mean i gotta agree with joachim when he states that perfect body is very thin...I would say that's the type of body i experienced those days...anyway i started eating again in middle of july and now i gained alot of weight, i should be around 65 kgs, now i look bit muscular with a low bodyfat, and i dont even exercise at all i mean...i only do some push ups/russian twists/squats when i want but nothing else lol...and i do eat whatever i want...what's the point in focussing on what to eat as gisan stated...everything is poison...fact is: i have VERY much spare time and nothing to do...i do not enjoy eating to be honest...not anymore. but if i dont i'll sleep less than 4 hours everyday i guess lol...i usually eat one large meal every 1-2 days then go dry fasting for the following hours between one meal and another...i usually eat vegan and sometimes even vegetarian meals...no meat at all...every food causes pain to me...but meat...i get suicidal thoughts when i eat that...its a killer food for the endocrine system/organs in general in my opinion...well my situation ain't one of the best ones...well i always been a depressed person to be honest... Sad in the past weeks/months i got into fights with my family because they never ever ever respected my free will...they used to scream at me only because i enjoyed barefoot walking/fasting...they say im mentally ill because i do not like social life anymore...to be honest i never used to...but now that i achieved this state...i dont like it even more...what's fun at going in clubs and stuffing yourself with drugs...and lookin for chicks...you may think im crazy and stupid but that's what i believe...as gisan and others stated i gotta agree with them...our mind always hungers some high, given by food, sex, music, passions in general etc...i really do not conceive any self long term realization by doing these kind of activities one does around 20...you can have a very good time with all the girls you want, you can get high with any drug you want, you can party as much as you want...you will never be satisfied enough. you will always want more...so why should i go back living that way...that lifestyle never ever satisfied me...even when i didnt know anything about how eating affects us and inedia...meh its strange, i feel like human's race is a sinner race and this world is a prison for us lol...or maybe im just too pessimistic? reality seems to make my statement right...if i take a look at boys and girls around 20 like me...they all look empty and dead inside, doesnt matter what they do...to me, its all a " keep partying and stop thinking" stuff...and our parents arent better to be honest...what's your point of view bro? bless and love and keep doing the good work Smile
Lianna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
our mind always hungers some high, given by food, sex, music, passions in general etc...

Because of stress, bad living they need all the time distraction, equal how...

Quote:
i feel like human's race is a sinner race and this world is a prison for us

Most humans are slaves, and the so called society is a prison for them, to be slaved and controlled all the time.

Quote:
if i take a look at boys and girls around 20 like me...they all look empty and dead inside, doesnt matter what they do...

See above.

Quote:
and our parents arent better to be honest...

How should they? Slaved parents, slaved kids, which became themselve slaved parents, who later force their own kids into slavery... endless madness...
Philos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merolos wrote:
I was stuck at 48 kgs, never been under that weight...mmh i looked pretty much like skin and bones, no fat at all...very skinny, to the point that the average person looked at me like a ill person close to death, while i felt fantastic...never ever used to get sick, clear mind, pretty much "infinite " energy, no sweating, immune to temperature, very resistant tessutes/bones etc...also, it was summer time and I had the best tan lines you could expect Smile probably because of the melatonin produced by the efficient endocrine system/pineal gland or something...i used to exercise even if i wasnt interested to do that but meh...i look at jericho sunfire and i wonder how can he build muscle without eating/drinking...bah...in my opinion his body transformation hasnt ended up yet...i mean i gotta agree with joachim when he states that perfect body is very thin...I would say that's the type of body i experienced those days...anyway i started eating again in middle of july and now i gained alot of weight, i should be around 65 kgs, now i look bit muscular with a low bodyfat, and i dont even exercise at all i mean...i only do some push ups/russian twists/squats when i want but nothing else lol...and i do eat whatever i want...what's the point in focussing on what to eat as gisan stated...everything is poison...fact is: i have VERY much spare time and nothing to do...i do not enjoy eating to be honest...not anymore. but if i dont i'll sleep less than 4 hours everyday i guess lol...i usually eat one large meal every 1-2 days then go dry fasting for the following hours between one meal and another...i usually eat vegan and sometimes even vegetarian meals...no meat at all...every food causes pain to me...but meat...i get suicidal thoughts when i eat that...its a killer food for the endocrine system/organs in general in my opinion...well my situation ain't one of the best ones...well i always been a depressed person to be honest... Sad in the past weeks/months i got into fights with my family because they never ever ever respected my free will...they used to scream at me only because i enjoyed barefoot walking/fasting...they say im mentally ill because i do not like social life anymore...to be honest i never used to...but now that i achieved this state...i dont like it even more...what's fun at going in clubs and stuffing yourself with drugs...and lookin for chicks...you may think im crazy and stupid but that's what i believe...as gisan and others stated i gotta agree with them...our mind always hungers some high, given by food, sex, music, passions in general etc...i really do not conceive any self long term realization by doing these kind of activities one does around 20...you can have a very good time with all the girls you want, you can get high with any drug you want, you can party as much as you want...you will never be satisfied enough. you will always want more...so why should i go back living that way...that lifestyle never ever satisfied me...even when i didnt know anything about how eating affects us and inedia...meh its strange, i feel like human's race is a sinner race and this world is a prison for us lol...or maybe im just too pessimistic? reality seems to make my statement right...if i take a look at boys and girls around 20 like me...they all look empty and dead inside, doesnt matter what they do...to me, its all a " keep partying and stop thinking" stuff...and our parents arent better to be honest...what's your point of view bro? bless and love and keep doing the good work Smile

i don't think you're too pessimistic.

you're just describing the actual human experience of temporary highs, cravings, addictions and pleasures.

it's all stimulation of course and leads to pain, suffering and death down the road.

in essence humanity just spins on the eternal karmic wheel of life.

hopefully we will learn from the pain and suffering over time and achieve some kind of an awakened civilization.

i'm not holding my breath though... this could take a while... Wink
noneater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, well...

Fell back to old eating habits for a couple of days, really pigged out. This really f***ed up the fasting statistics; "Phase 4" is no more. I've decided to backtrack to a long-term sustainable level of one 48-hour fast (24h dry plus 24h water) every 72 hours. When (if) I make any significant progress beyond this I will report it here.
Lianna

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij5blFI_7l0#t=27
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey noneater,
how are you doing?
hope you're doing well.
wish you all the best for 2014!
cheers,
philos
noneater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Philos!

Yes I'm doing well, hope you are too?
Still struggling a bit with my process, but I haven't given up. I don't want to write more about it before I have made some substantial progress. But... "I'll be back" =) I know for certain that inedia is in my future, however long the journey may be.
Philos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noneater wrote:
Hi Philos!

Yes I'm doing well, hope you are too?
Still struggling a bit with my process, but I haven't given up. I don't want to write more about it before I have made some substantial progress. But... "I'll be back" =) I know for certain that inedia is in my future, however long the journey may be.

great to hear from you.

i'm doing pretty good, but i'm struggling too, with various things.

i'm sure you realize that the struggles will never end.

in fact, i'm pretty sure the struggles get greater the more we progress.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: