Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Other sensitivities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PranaChild

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Other sensitivities Reply with quote

Does anyone else notice that the sensitivities don't stop at food and water, but also things like soaps, Kleenex, certain clothes or shoes, etc? For example, my feet really do hurt if I wear any shoes. And also I get rashes and other symptoms from using things like toilet paper, Kleenex, soaps, etc. This is not fun a lot of times at all. Make me want to go live in the wilderness more and more. Like Anastasia. Or Prahlad Jani.
Lianna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of that things have chemical/artificial stuff inside, I guess, they affect you.
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, totally me as well -- have actually found a new toilet paper made out of sugar cane fibre that I can live with (lol..). Shoes are off more than they're on, using organic shampoo/conditioner really sparingly, like every 5-7 days or so... nothing else on my body at all.

I actually love this level of sensitivity; it feels as if what's going on inside my body/heart/mind is showing up externally as well. People find me eccentric at best, probably weird and strange -- but incredibly well and healthy, and no one can fault that, so there's grudging feedback that "you must be doing something right ..."..

Loving all the sunlight I can get right now -- it's spring in New Zealand!!
PranaChild

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful! Gotta love the SUN

Ok phew glad I'm not the only one, and yeah I need to find some non bleached TP! Thanks for the suggestion.
sheen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gone through similar experience regarding clothing. I don't feel well wearing clothes made of synthetic fibers like nylon, polyester or gore tex. In fact I've got rid of most of my synthetic clothing recently, and when I have to buy new stuff I choose natural fibers like cotton, wool or linen.

I don't use any skin lotion neither. In fact, in my van I only have one chemical product, which is common soap. I use it for everything: showering, "house" cleaning, laundry...
Merolos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate clothing now that summer is definitely gone i dont sleep outside anymore but still naked and with windows opened...also im the only one still going around with short trousers and t-shirt...people bother me like 10-20 times everyday with their: " dont you feel the cold?" " omg go home and dress up!"....and yeah barefoot walking and expecially getting plenty of sunshine is blissful, amazing, at least to me. I used to dry fast under the lovely sun for almost the whole summer and i never ever ever been tanned like this whatsoever in my life Smile even now in middle october...probably because once cleaned enough the pineal gland produces much melatonin...at least that's my belief...feeling the air and the sunshine on my skin is so amazing...sun is life. It's been ages since i dont use soap too...even smelling it on clothes my mother has just washed bothers me Smile
PranaChild

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gosh I love you guys so much. Truly. Today I felt so much more "proud", like you say Cam*- the sensitivities are a way for us to feel so confident in our skin. And Merolos- regarding the tan body, YES, the skin turns beautiful golden brown, it's so beautiful. I especially notice it when I'm really spending my days not talkin or expending unnecessary energy. It does get so annoying when people gawk at you for wearing zero clothing in the winter doesn't it? I have such a challenge being able to "handle" people sometimes. Well both Dr Barbara Moore and Anastasia talk about this "issue" as well- how they love wearing little to no clothing. Even in the frigid temperatures. I really do wonder when I'm going to move to the wilderness, in a little wood cabin hehe.
Deshimaru , I too got rid of my synthetic crap. Only silks and organic cottons these days.
Much love. Hope we can meet someday!
sheen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PranaChild wrote:

Much love. Hope we can meet someday!

Aren't we meeting right now?
Merolos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No electronic device or technology able to let people communicate will ever ever ever replace human's eyes/mouth/feelings/emotions and any other form of expression of self Smile i hope to meet all of you one day in our doing time on earth Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: