Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introduce self, Just starting Breatharian process

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DennisN6

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:49 pm    Post subject: Introduce self, Just starting Breatharian process Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am. This is really all that anyone can say. And then we must figure out just what and/or who this "I am" really is. The "I" that is the All, the One Consciousness that works through all of the myriads of forms - for this personality construct, this "I" is what I am.

I just received an email from the "Thrive" organization recommending the ebook, "Life Style Without Food", by Joachim M. Werdin. What Jaochim is saying in this marvelous book makes perfect sense to me, all of it, every word. I have know for decades now that the day would come when I would be "activated" or "called" or just plain ready to practice a "Life Style Without Food" and now, from intuition, I know that this is the time.

For the past 35 years now (I am 66 years playing the role of this holographic human construct) I have been practicing the eating path of veganism, and this has suited me very well. The main of my thrust though, in what I eat, what I think, what I do in the day-to-day, moment-to-moment activities of the holographic movie I call "my" life - is to become more and more Aware of the Reality of the One that I Am. I can see with the eye of Knowing that Breatharianism is just a very natural next step in this process of unfolding Awareness.

I especially like most of what Steve Torrence is posting on this forum. The holographic construct we call a physical body is actually just a vehicle of elimination, not digestion, and we all are already Breatharians, deriving our actual Living Energy from prana, or what I call Source.

I have begun the new year of 2014 by drinking a quart of warm salt water with the juice of a lemon mixed in. It was not too bad getting it down, and about 45 minutes later I was on the toilet and now have a cleaner colon. I have decided to follow the "Natural" Method outlined in Joachim's ebook. From my point of view, this life is all an illusion, or more technically, it is a totally seamless holographic movie, so it doesn't really matter what particular Method one follows to break the drug addiction we call eating. But the Natural path is the one intuition has given to this aspect of the One.

For decades now, I have already removed all meat, and all processed food from my diet, along with all dairy products and soft drinks, etc. My next step is to remove all nuts, seeds and grains, and all steamed, baked or cooked foods, and to just eat fresh organic fruit. And then to juice the fruit, then dilute this fresh juice with water more and more, until I am just drinking pure water. Then to just live totally on the Life of the One, what I Am already, what I am already doing. But now minus the poison of the food.

I am very grateful for all of you who are posting on this forum. It is the seed work of a new story line in the holographic drama of this world. What would it be like to participate in a story of a garden of Eden world where everyone was free of the old programmed instincts and could just Love one another and live in perfect peace and harmony with each other and with all the myriads of creatures on this holographic planet called Earth. I can see this in vision joyfully as a Now experience and I know there are millions on the planet who also hold this vision. So let's just manifest it Now.

Thank you, all of you for joining in this new adventure. I look forward to getting to know all of you better. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: